You pop the bouncy balls. How sad.
@luxmold

You pop the bouncy balls. How sad.
Is there ahy bouncy balls left? ;-;
Is there ahy bouncy balls left? ;-;
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@Reynutocx
If there are any unpopped bouncy balls, i'd like to take any remaining ones. I'd also like to take lots of long sticks, a couple of yoga mats, and a pair of roller skates if any if that is available.
@Reynutocx
If there are any unpopped bouncy balls, i'd like to take any remaining ones. I'd also like to take lots of long sticks, a couple of yoga mats, and a pair of roller skates if any if that is available.
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@KawaiiFlyer

There are no more bouncy balls, but you can take 4 hockey stick, 2 yoga mats, and a pair of skates.
@KawaiiFlyer

There are no more bouncy balls, but you can take 4 hockey stick, 2 yoga mats, and a pair of skates.
@Reynutocx
Can I inspect all the workout equipment?
@Reynutocx
Can I inspect all the workout equipment?
@Reynutocx @Taxahasman
Can I inspect the bin of balls closer?
@Reynutocx @Taxahasman
Can I inspect the bin of balls closer?
@Reynutocx
Can I try to find some tape somewhere, like, the library, then patch up and re-inflate the bouncy balls? I can't leave them like this, it's just too sad :c
@Reynutocx
Can I try to find some tape somewhere, like, the library, then patch up and re-inflate the bouncy balls? I can't leave them like this, it's just too sad :c
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@luxmold @LightGodling
You search the workout equipment and the bin of balls but don't find anything but equipment and balls.
@luxmold @LightGodling
You search the workout equipment and the bin of balls but don't find anything but equipment and balls.
@Taxahasman
Can I just pop like all the balls? No one has any soccer balls or basketballs. The only thing that I'll leave are the baseballs because I'm super biased.
@Taxahasman
Can I just pop like all the balls? No one has any soccer balls or basketballs. The only thing that I'll leave are the baseballs because I'm super biased.
@luxmold
You popped all the balls in the gym. You didn't find anything and everyone is unhappy with you.
@luxmold
You popped all the balls in the gym. You didn't find anything and everyone is unhappy with you.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15