Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganropa "mafia" Library
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Reynutocx Can I eat the glue?
@Reynutocx Can I eat the glue?
jghAv2V.png
@Reynutocx
(Good morning! Except you are most likely asleep while I type this)
I choose to check out a volume of Fairy Tail, 57! I also go back to the other books and check out the following: Manipulation, How to lie, how to tell if someone's lieing, murder 101, and In the Dark: How to hide yourself and your things. If any of those are available i'd love to check them, have to do your research to survive in theasy game of murder.
@Reynutocx
(Good morning! Except you are most likely asleep while I type this)
I choose to check out a volume of Fairy Tail, 57! I also go back to the other books and check out the following: Manipulation, How to lie, how to tell if someone's lieing, murder 101, and In the Dark: How to hide yourself and your things. If any of those are available i'd love to check them, have to do your research to survive in theasy game of murder.
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@Reynutocx (I have begun my scavenging run)

I check out the entire Game of Thrones series, one of the psychology books, and the book on hiding evidence. I also take one of the beanbag chairs.
@Reynutocx (I have begun my scavenging run)

I check out the entire Game of Thrones series, one of the psychology books, and the book on hiding evidence. I also take one of the beanbag chairs.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@Reynutocx
I'd like to check the computers. Are they good computers? Is there internet access? Can I watch anime? Can I access Flight Rising? Can I access fanfiction.net?

If I have access to FR, I check my mafias, feed my dragons and use all my gathering turns to dig in arcane. If not, I cry a single tear.

I'll also check out "The 8 steps on how to make a cult"

Once I'm done with that, I take four of the beanbag chairs to my bedroom.
@Reynutocx
I'd like to check the computers. Are they good computers? Is there internet access? Can I watch anime? Can I access Flight Rising? Can I access fanfiction.net?

If I have access to FR, I check my mafias, feed my dragons and use all my gathering turns to dig in arcane. If not, I cry a single tear.

I'll also check out "The 8 steps on how to make a cult"

Once I'm done with that, I take four of the beanbag chairs to my bedroom.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
@Reynutocx

I check out Witchcraft and three of the weapons books. I also take one of the metal chairs, carrying it on my back to my room.
@Reynutocx

I check out Witchcraft and three of the weapons books. I also take one of the metal chairs, carrying it on my back to my room.
4VUJBb.png
@KawaiiFlyer @TanakaTheWarlock @Nerasis @CinnabarCobra

Your various books have been checked out.

The metal, and beanbag chair s have been moved to the respective owners rooms.

The computers have access to any research site imaginable, however they do not connect to any other website such as fr or ff. *cries*

@StormDreamer

You have crit failed in your efforts to eat the glue. It sprayed all over you face and hands. It dried, got stuck in your hair, and you had to cut it out with scissors. Take 2 physical points of damage.
@KawaiiFlyer @TanakaTheWarlock @Nerasis @CinnabarCobra

Your various books have been checked out.

The metal, and beanbag chair s have been moved to the respective owners rooms.

The computers have access to any research site imaginable, however they do not connect to any other website such as fr or ff. *cries*

@StormDreamer

You have crit failed in your efforts to eat the glue. It sprayed all over you face and hands. It dried, got stuck in your hair, and you had to cut it out with scissors. Take 2 physical points of damage.
Well if were gling to be here for a while, might as well get comfortable.
@Reynutocx i check out several cookbooks as well as a volumes 1-5 of school live
Well if were gling to be here for a while, might as well get comfortable.
@Reynutocx i check out several cookbooks as well as a volumes 1-5 of school live
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
@Kipiekie

ok. they have been moved to your room.
@Kipiekie

ok. they have been moved to your room.
@Reynutocx

Can I take one of the beanbag chairs to my room?
@Reynutocx

Can I take one of the beanbag chairs to my room?
mori / trick | she/they | fr+3
hal_shades_small.png
-sits in one of the beanbags-
-sits in one of the beanbags-
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28