Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mystery Chests {SPRING THEMED ITEMS!}
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295
@Dana888 You open up the chest, and a little skydancer jumps out and clings to you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39241300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392414/39241300_350.png[/img] [/url] @Koudou Inside is a candle, which somehow hasn't burned the fabric surrounding it. A single battlestone lays on top of them. Maybe it had something to do with that? [item=night flame]x2 [item=blazing slash][item=windwalker's arctic pants] @Sparkbreeze When you open it, one very enraged familiar comes to greet you, wrapped in cloth. [item=bluefin charger][item=white linen leg wraps] @Siritys You open it, and find a Longneck curled up. [item=longneck hunter]
@Dana888

You open up the chest, and a little skydancer jumps out and clings to you.

39241300_350.png

@Koudou

Inside is a candle, which somehow hasn't burned the fabric surrounding it. A single battlestone lays on top of them. Maybe it had something to do with that?
Night Flame x2 Blazing Slash Windwalker's Arctic Pants
@Sparkbreeze

When you open it, one very enraged familiar comes to greet you, wrapped in cloth.
Bluefin Charger White Linen Leg Wraps
@Siritys

You open it, and find a Longneck curled up.
Longneck Hunter
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
ok,
chest 1: dark red and seems to have a hole in the back???
chest 2: has a dragon picture on the front, and the rest is black.
chest 3: looks like a normal iron treasure chest!
chest 4: it says: "este cofre puede estar embrujado. abierto bajo su propio riesgo." huh???
ok,
chest 1: dark red and seems to have a hole in the back???
chest 2: has a dragon picture on the front, and the rest is black.
chest 3: looks like a normal iron treasure chest!
chest 4: it says: "este cofre puede estar embrujado. abierto bajo su propio riesgo." huh???
Strange Chest Strangler Rusted Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest Ember Mouse
chest 3 please! @Dana888
chest 3 please! @Dana888
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Dana888
4 please1
@Dana888
4 please1
ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

@Dana888 chest 1 please
@Dana888 chest 1 please
B43QG5A.png
now we just need somebody to take chest 2
now we just need somebody to take chest 2
@Dana888
I'll take 2!
@Dana888
I'll take 2!
@Siritys you open the chest knowing something is going to jump out at you. you slowly open the chest and there's nothing inside. you reach in to see if it's a trick, then you see that it was just a cover and there was 5,000 treasure inside! @BellaGirl you think this is something very old and somebody put a dragon in there 1,000 years ago. instead, you find some old but valuable apparel! [item=gold filigree tail guard][item=frog's breastplate] @Echoshine you open the chest thinking that there will probably be treasure or obsidian, and that stuff. instead, you find a cute little mirror staring at you. it's very small, and is named Blu because it's blue. you know it's name is Blu because it has a collar on. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39245411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/392455/39245411_350.png[/img] [/url] @Dimi you feel scared right when smoke starts coming out of the chest's lock. suddenly, before you can clear away the smoke, the smoke disappears and it opens by itself and you find a familiar and a vista! [item=heartred croaker][item=vista: conjurer's hat]
@Siritys
you open the chest knowing something is going to jump out at you. you slowly open the chest and there's nothing inside. you reach in to see if it's a trick, then you see that it was just a cover and there was 5,000 treasure inside!

@BellaGirl
you think this is something very old and somebody put a dragon in there 1,000 years ago. instead, you find some old but valuable apparel! Gold Filigree Tail Guard Frog's Breastplate

@Echoshine
you open the chest thinking that there will probably be treasure or obsidian, and that stuff. instead, you find a cute little mirror staring at you. it's very small, and is named Blu because it's blue. you know it's name is Blu because it has a collar on.

39245411_350.png

@Dimi
you feel scared right when smoke starts coming out of the chest's lock. suddenly, before you can clear away the smoke, the smoke disappears and it opens by itself and you find a familiar and a vista! Heartred Croaker Vista: Conjurer's Hat

@Echoshine it's your turn to make chests.
@Echoshine it's your turn to make chests.
faxrqz.jpg
@Dana888 @siritys @Bellagirl @Dimi Hello everyone, @Echoshine is supposed to make chests, but they seem to be inactive. Would any of you like to take their place?
( Dana888 if they didn't accept the CR with the dragon you could give it to whoever takes their place.)
@Dana888 @siritys @Bellagirl @Dimi Hello everyone, @Echoshine is supposed to make chests, but they seem to be inactive. Would any of you like to take their place?
( Dana888 if they didn't accept the CR with the dragon you could give it to whoever takes their place.)
faxrqz.jpg
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295