Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick an Egg Game
1 2 3 4 5
Egg 1: An aquatic sort of blue, this egg sits awfully still, with a few signs of light wear on its shell.

Egg 2: Nasty, nasty green one. Looks like it belongs in a plague nest, the eggshell is so thin you think you are really seeing the membrane!

Egg 3: This egg is particularly glossy , and it smells... like the ocean?
Egg 1: An aquatic sort of blue, this egg sits awfully still, with a few signs of light wear on its shell.

Egg 2: Nasty, nasty green one. Looks like it belongs in a plague nest, the eggshell is so thin you think you are really seeing the membrane!

Egg 3: This egg is particularly glossy , and it smells... like the ocean?
@maryamshrine egg 1 please
@maryamshrine egg 1 please
@maryamshrine

Egg 2. If there was no fire, I would be plague XD
@maryamshrine

Egg 2. If there was no fire, I would be plague XD
BIEqm.gifgSVZM.gifbGMZB.gifdLUeR.gif1COnF.gifjoNVi.gif 496480jrt694jsq1.gif
@maryamshrine
I think I'll participate on this one :)

Egg 3 please
@maryamshrine
I think I'll participate on this one :)

Egg 3 please
9lYoiVo.png
@CleverDual [item=skin:dioptase] Your egg cracks open and from it emerges an eerie encasing of stone. Pretty, though. @AriellaXO BLECK! [item=greengoo][item=greenooze][item=greensludge] All that's mucky and yucky starts dripping out of the egg, revealing.... Nothing. It's just gross, you guess. Maybe you can use this... @Bermeyer A chip forms in your egg. Then a hole. Then a little snoot sniffs around, to be sure, and a noodley little guy snakes his way from out of the egg. Spirals are excitable things, and he's no exception. Think he meant to go home with you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26502123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265022/26502123_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CleverDual
Your egg cracks open and from it emerges an eerie encasing of stone. Pretty, though.

@AriellaXO
BLECK! All that's mucky and yucky starts dripping out of the egg, revealing.... Nothing. It's just gross, you guess. Maybe you can use this...

@Bermeyer
A chip forms in your egg. Then a hole. Then a little snoot sniffs around, to be sure, and a noodley little guy snakes his way from out of the egg. Spirals are excitable things, and he's no exception. Think he meant to go home with you!

26502123_350.png
My turn :3

Egg One
A yellow egg with white specks rests on top of a pile of leaves, and a faint odor of pine trees can be smelled.

Egg Two
A blue egg sits upon a lily pad in the middle of a pond.

Egg Three
In the middle of the woods, you wonder upon a small clearing. In the middle of this clearing, there is a pile of rocks. On top of the pile is a gray egg.
My turn :3

Egg One
A yellow egg with white specks rests on top of a pile of leaves, and a faint odor of pine trees can be smelled.

Egg Two
A blue egg sits upon a lily pad in the middle of a pond.

Egg Three
In the middle of the woods, you wonder upon a small clearing. In the middle of this clearing, there is a pile of rocks. On top of the pile is a gray egg.
9lYoiVo.png
@Bermeyer I approach the yellow and white egg.

EGG ONE
@Bermeyer I approach the yellow and white egg.

EGG ONE
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
@bermeyer fancy seeing you here lol

egg two please
@bermeyer fancy seeing you here lol

egg two please
@bermeyer egg 3 please!
@bermeyer egg 3 please!
@Faoiltiama You snatch the egg from the leaf pile and tap it. The egg cracks, and inside you can see...a piece of jewelry? How'd that get in there? [item=Teardrop Pearl Leg Band] @melodlily As you fly towards the egg, the egg submerges, and you cry out. Then suddenly, a baby Tundra flies out towards you. You decide to bring her along with you. @CleverDual Once you get to the egg, it tumbles down the pile and cracks. Sitting there, is an elk. How these things get into such tiny eggs, you have no clue... [item=Elk]
@Faoiltiama
You snatch the egg from the leaf pile and tap it. The egg cracks, and inside you can see...a piece of jewelry? How'd that get in there? Teardrop Pearl Leg Band

@melodlily
As you fly towards the egg, the egg submerges, and you cry out. Then suddenly, a baby Tundra flies out towards you. You decide to bring her along with you.

@CleverDual
Once you get to the egg, it tumbles down the pile and cracks. Sitting there, is an elk. How these things get into such tiny eggs, you have no clue... Elk
9lYoiVo.png
1 2 3 4 5