Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [STARFALL]Arcane Bureau of Investigation
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@amapup Could I be added to the pinglist please?
@amapup Could I be added to the pinglist please?
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
@Syncogon Added!
@Syncogon Added!
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
boop
boop
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #4 and #5[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: Expired Mission #5 Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/172930/17292921p.png[/img][/center] You encounter Gershwin again in the main hall, an enormous instrument clutched tightly in his claws. He pauses on his way to speak to you."Agent Schaffulbaums received word that there are more portals opening up all around Sornieth! Unfortunately the bureau does not have the resources I need to efficiently track these phenomenon outside of the Isles, but I am told other agencies have expressed their willingness to cooperate in this effort. Can you help me obtain the information I need to analyze these portal sightings? [quote=Mission 4][center]The machine wobbles in his grasp. "This long range radiation detector I need for finding the new portal sites has run out of battery! I need to find something to [b]charge it up... it appears to run on some kind of metal or superalloy? Find the item Gershwin needs.[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Mission 5][center]"Agent Mulberry told me one of the agencies was sending their data via an animal messenger. What was it again... a Peacevine Aardvark? I don't really understand the reasoning, but I suppose as long as we get the data... [b]Would you mind keeping a lookout for it[/b] while I work on this machine?" [b]Encounter a Peacevine Aardvark in the coliseum.[/b][/center][/quote]
Mission Alert
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon

Mission #4 and #5
Rollover: Expired
Mission #5 Daily Prize Mission!

17292921p.png

You encounter Gershwin again in the main hall, an enormous instrument clutched tightly in his claws. He pauses on his way to speak to you."Agent Schaffulbaums received word that there are more portals opening up all around Sornieth! Unfortunately the bureau does not have the resources I need to efficiently track these phenomenon outside of the Isles, but I am told other agencies have expressed their willingness to cooperate in this effort. Can you help me obtain the information I need to analyze these portal sightings?
Mission 4 wrote:
The machine wobbles in his grasp. "This long range radiation detector I need for finding the new portal sites has run out of battery! I need to find something to charge it up... it appears to run on some kind of metal or superalloy?

Find the item Gershwin needs.
Mission 5 wrote:
"Agent Mulberry told me one of the agencies was sending their data via an animal messenger. What was it again... a Peacevine Aardvark? I don't really understand the reasoning, but I suppose as long as we get the data... Would you mind keeping a lookout for it while I work on this machine?"

Encounter a Peacevine Aardvark in the coliseum.
Congrats to kunacottontail for winning today's daily prize!

(late post is late)
Congrats to kunacottontail for winning today's daily prize!

(late post is late)
Would anyone mind if I posted some roleplay/writing of a group joining up to (try) help in here?
Would anyone mind if I posted some roleplay/writing of a group joining up to (try) help in here?
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascales As long as you don't directly reference the missions that's fine!
@Stanzascales As long as you don't directly reference the missions that's fine!
[center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/aa6e9accd523609a51026fc13eb0f9cf/tumblr_n39e98PiZm1qevbnso1_500.gif[/img][/center]
tumblr_n39e98PiZm1qevbnso1_500.gif
[center][color=purple][size=7][font=OCR A Std][b][u]Mission Alert[/u][/b][/font][/size][/color][/center] @glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna [font=OCR A Std][b]Mission #6 and #7[/b][/font] ----- Rollover: 1 Day Mission #7 Daily Prize Mission! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/238151/23815082p.png[/img][/center] One of the dragons up front informs you that 'Cop' has been looking for you. After wandering around the Observatory and being shooed out of several corridors you finally come across Agent Copper's office. The agent looks up from perusing the documents strewn across the desk and stands up to greet you. "I'm glad you came-" You ask him where you can find Cop, and he laughs. "Ah, that would be my nickname. But I do need your help. While Gershwin is focused on collecting the portal data here I'm working on communicating with the other flights. There's been a few issues I'd appreciate your help with... [quote=Mission 6][center]Cop pulls out a small chest he received. However, the chest is locked, with a small keypad on the front. The top of the chest has the following text engraved into the wood: The beginning of eternity The end of time and space The beginning of every end, And the end of every place. [b]Solve the riddle.[/b][/center][/quote] [quote=Mission 7][center]"I've been informed that one of the agents that was sent scouting for the portals has disappeared, and the agency has been unable to establish contact.. They were able to provide a fur sample to help identify the dragon. [b]Can you help us track him down?[/b] " [img]http://i65.tinypic.com/2qip5hd.png[/img] [b]Find the dragon.[/b][/center][/quote]
Mission Alert
@glowingfirefly @RavenWolf @kunacottontail @Charias @NinaOsp @ThisOneIsBlue @TheMaskedHunter @arbore @Monchii @Hinumi @Amariel @Scatterspark @smeen @Kvon @Charliex8 @FunwithaPorpoise @julietofmayfair @KitsuneRuna @IronPen @Eialyne @NothingHere @Rulanir @Katsuokai @chocollama @Gheron @Syncogon @Stanzascale @Mirna

Mission #6 and #7
Rollover: 1 Day
Mission #7 Daily Prize Mission!

23815082p.png

One of the dragons up front informs you that 'Cop' has been looking for you. After wandering around the Observatory and being shooed out of several corridors you finally come across Agent Copper's office. The agent looks up from perusing the documents strewn across the desk and stands up to greet you. "I'm glad you came-" You ask him where you can find Cop, and he laughs. "Ah, that would be my nickname. But I do need your help. While Gershwin is focused on collecting the portal data here I'm working on communicating with the other flights. There's been a few issues I'd appreciate your help with...
Mission 6 wrote:
Cop pulls out a small chest he received. However, the chest is locked, with a small keypad on the front. The top of the chest has the following text engraved into the wood:

The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end,
And the end of every place.

Solve the riddle.
Mission 7 wrote:
"I've been informed that one of the agents that was sent scouting for the portals has disappeared, and the agency has been unable to establish contact.. They were able to provide a fur sample to help identify the dragon. Can you help us track him down? "

2qip5hd.png

Find the dragon.
New area has been unlocked! Check out the Arcanist's Study on the front page.
New area has been unlocked! Check out the Arcanist's Study on the front page.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17