Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [FF] A Fiery Fix (OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@LadyKnightKatsa
Wait, do I have any raffle tickets left?
@LadyKnightKatsa
Wait, do I have any raffle tickets left?
@Snow99 Yes, you still have your original ticket.
@Snow99 Yes, you still have your original ticket.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@apis @Maedhras @KuraiKarasu @Luminaries @syngocon @mfncool @RavenWolf @onefouronetwo @DragonSeeker @Saraceaser @ardarious @StormDreamer @Ryugami @brokenstone @Snow99

Drawing the winners of the raffle now! I will post 4 winners by the end of the day. If you win, you need to ping me in this thread with your choice of prizes listed in order of preference. List as many prizes as your place in the ranking (if you win 1st place, choose 1 prize. If you win 4th place, list 4 prizes) If you don't win, don't worry. Everyone who played will receive something small from me, as a way of saying "Thanks for playing!"
@apis @Maedhras @KuraiKarasu @Luminaries @syngocon @mfncool @RavenWolf @onefouronetwo @DragonSeeker @Saraceaser @ardarious @StormDreamer @Ryugami @brokenstone @Snow99

Drawing the winners of the raffle now! I will post 4 winners by the end of the day. If you win, you need to ping me in this thread with your choice of prizes listed in order of preference. List as many prizes as your place in the ranking (if you win 1st place, choose 1 prize. If you win 4th place, list 4 prizes) If you don't win, don't worry. Everyone who played will receive something small from me, as a way of saying "Thanks for playing!"
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]

And the Winners are...

1. @brokenstone (31)
2. @Syncogon (25)
3. @ardarious (42)
4. @RavenWolf (17)

Please ping me with your choice of prizes before rollover tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoyed the game! I know I had a lot of fun running it. Have a great night guys!

And the Winners are...

1. @brokenstone (31)
2. @Syncogon (25)
3. @ardarious (42)
4. @RavenWolf (17)

Please ping me with your choice of prizes before rollover tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoyed the game! I know I had a lot of fun running it. Have a great night guys!
@LadyKnightKatsa Tysm for doing this!! I really enjoyed the game. Egghead please!!
@LadyKnightKatsa Tysm for doing this!! I really enjoyed the game. Egghead please!!
wind.gif
  • she/her
  • +3 FRT
    ezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
lesbian.png
@RavenWolf I'm glad! It was really fun. I think I didn't make the prize rules clear. You have to list as many choices as the place you won. So the first place raffle winner lists 1 prize, while the 4th place winner lists 4 prizes. This is just to make sure that if the prize you want is taken you still get your next best choice! And since you won the first game, you also get a choice of one of the game prize packs (so the first five ones on the prize page).
@RavenWolf I'm glad! It was really fun. I think I didn't make the prize rules clear. You have to list as many choices as the place you won. So the first place raffle winner lists 1 prize, while the 4th place winner lists 4 prizes. This is just to make sure that if the prize you want is taken you still get your next best choice! And since you won the first game, you also get a choice of one of the game prize packs (so the first five ones on the prize page).
@LadyKnightKatsa

Wait so did I get first place...? (kinda confused)
If so, even if Raven claimed egghead and I also claim egghead, do I get it or does Raven get it?
@LadyKnightKatsa

Wait so did I get first place...? (kinda confused)
If so, even if Raven claimed egghead and I also claim egghead, do I get it or does Raven get it?
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@brokenstone Yes you got first place. This means if both you and raven claimed Egghead, you would get it.
@brokenstone Yes you got first place. This means if both you and raven claimed Egghead, you would get it.
@LadyKnightKatsa

*Can I claim Egghead please?*
@LadyKnightKatsa

*Can I claim Egghead please?*
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@LadyKnightKatsa
Thanks again for holding this! (I read through the second game and ahaha what a game - more interesting than the ones i was in lol)
1. egghead
2. fire's festival
@LadyKnightKatsa
Thanks again for holding this! (I read through the second game and ahaha what a game - more interesting than the ones i was in lol)
1. egghead
2. fire's festival
tiny_spiral_10_by_cappuccino_corgi-d8wiul5.pngtumblr_ocjuweYlNL1ux6e2fo1_400.png[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10