Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pick a door, any door(DOOR GAME)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@soulykins
And that leaves me to take door one :)
@soulykins
And that leaves me to take door one :)
@Sarakiel You open the door and - wait. This is not a door. Well I mean, it is, but it's a [i]refrigerator[/i] door. Oh. Maybe the magnets should have clued you in. Well, you grab some of the food that was inside anyway. Someone had a taste for birds! [item=black orpington]x15 [item=valley quail]x15 [item=silver-laced rooster]x10 [item=ruby-throated hummingbird]x10 @Kankles You open the pretty door and find... a dragon. Her colours match the doors suspiciously well, and her wings glitter. Did - did someone make a door based on a hatchling? And if so, [i]why[/i]?? Well, it wouldn't do to leave a child on its own, so you take her with you. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26372288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263723/26372288_350.png[/img] [/url] @SGF You go in and it's a mess in there! You feel your clean-senses tingling and can't resist scraping the goop off the walls and emptying the old cauldron (is that where the old fire started? Probably, the ancient thing definitely looks like a fire hazard). [item=green goo]x2 [item=yellow goo]x2 [item=orange goo]x2 [item=orange sludge]x2
@Sarakiel
You open the door and - wait. This is not a door. Well I mean, it is, but it's a refrigerator door. Oh. Maybe the magnets should have clued you in. Well, you grab some of the food that was inside anyway. Someone had a taste for birds!
Black Orpington x15 Valley Quail x15 Silver-Laced Rooster x10 Ruby-Throated Hummingbird x10

@Kankles
You open the pretty door and find... a dragon. Her colours match the doors suspiciously well, and her wings glitter. Did - did someone make a door based on a hatchling? And if so, why?? Well, it wouldn't do to leave a child on its own, so you take her with you.

26372288_350.png

@SGF
You go in and it's a mess in there! You feel your clean-senses tingling and can't resist scraping the goop off the walls and emptying the old cauldron (is that where the old fire started? Probably, the ancient thing definitely looks like a fire hazard).
Green Goo x2 Yellow Goo x2 Orange Goo x2 Orange Sludge x2
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
My time has come XD.

Door 1:
This door is a dark black with red ooze dripping from the top. It covers the handle making it hard to open.

Door 2:
This door is a shiny Crystal inside a stone. The crystal shines your reflection.

Door 3:
This door is made of fabric, tough enough to have needing opened with a handle?
My time has come XD.

Door 1:
This door is a dark black with red ooze dripping from the top. It covers the handle making it hard to open.

Door 2:
This door is a shiny Crystal inside a stone. The crystal shines your reflection.

Door 3:
This door is made of fabric, tough enough to have needing opened with a handle?
:)
@Kankles
I'll take door 3!
@Kankles
I'll take door 3!
I'll put sth here later.. later.... perhaps next year...
FRt +16
@Kankles door 1 please!
@Kankles door 1 please!
how to not sad
@Kankles
I'll take door 2!
@Kankles
I'll take door 2!
@brlhy As you open the door, you notice a room full of fabrics. In the middle is a fabric stump with a shirt on top. You take it and leave, thinking how odd that was. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/6020.png[/img] @Scalesforsale You open the Crystal door to find some boots in the middle. You run and take them then run out as the place caves in on itself. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/7327.png[/img] @SGF You open the door to find a red forest. As you look around you find a male guardian in a cave looking at you. You couldn't leave it to die so you decide to take it with you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26387224] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263873/26387224_350.png[/img] [/url]
@brlhy
As you open the door, you notice a room full of fabrics. In the middle is a fabric stump with a shirt on top. You take it and leave, thinking how odd that was.
6020.png

@Scalesforsale
You open the Crystal door to find some boots in the middle. You run and take them then run out as the place caves in on itself.
7327.png

@SGF
You open the door to find a red forest. As you look around you find a male guardian in a cave looking at you. You couldn't leave it to die so you decide to take it with you!

26387224_350.png
:)
Yay! I love these door games XD

Here are the doors and their story...
So you've been traveling a long time. All you've seen for months is green. Green trees, green grass, green rivers. Then you see some grey coming through, so you speed up your pace. The way opens up to reveal a great big castle. The gate is open. You walk in to see three smaller doors.
One is actually a hatch in the ground. It's rusted and it has a lock on it, but that will easily break off.
Second, you see a tall double door, it's made of metal and it has a brown color, but it's not rust, it's copper. Could be a big room there.
Third, there is also a smaller wooden door, sort of on the side, looks like a servants entrance or some kind of a storage.
Yay! I love these door games XD

Here are the doors and their story...
So you've been traveling a long time. All you've seen for months is green. Green trees, green grass, green rivers. Then you see some grey coming through, so you speed up your pace. The way opens up to reveal a great big castle. The gate is open. You walk in to see three smaller doors.
One is actually a hatch in the ground. It's rusted and it has a lock on it, but that will easily break off.
Second, you see a tall double door, it's made of metal and it has a brown color, but it's not rust, it's copper. Could be a big room there.
Third, there is also a smaller wooden door, sort of on the side, looks like a servants entrance or some kind of a storage.
how to not sad
@SGF

Door 1 please?
@SGF

Door 1 please?
slytherin_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnhh.pngravenclaw_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjni2.pnghufflepuff_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnit.pnggryffindor_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjniz.png
@SGF
I'll take door 2!
@SGF
I'll take door 2!
rzg1Qcq.gifNCH5NC0.gifLf9R3i1.gifoeuWTi1.gifLQV7pRJ.gif73cpnYH.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21