Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife Discussion (Finished)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77
[quote name="Blizzardwing" date=2016-07-16 15:52:47] @GrimMistress Because it's fun to have you people try to find hidden messages and watch you try to figure out what they mean @TanakaTheWarlock Seriously, i'm not going to be doing many, if at all, hidden messages day 1 [/quote] Okay, no message here, but that doesn't mean he's telling the truth *squints harder* Ah cr*p now my eyes are closed. *opens eyes* That's better :)
Blizzardwing wrote on 2016-07-16:
@GrimMistress
Because it's fun to have you people try to find hidden messages and watch you try to figure out what they mean

@TanakaTheWarlock
Seriously, i'm not going to be doing many, if at all, hidden messages day 1

Okay, no message here, but that doesn't mean he's telling the truth *squints harder* Ah cr*p now my eyes are closed. *opens eyes* That's better :)
You people are so paranoid or are you ;)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
[quote name="Blizzardwing" date=2016-07-16 16:01:36] You people are so paranoid [b]or are you ;)[/b] [/quote] I SAW THAT

I SAW THAT
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
we're so paranoid we're highlighting posts to check for hidden clues

10/10 folks
we're so paranoid we're highlighting posts to check for hidden clues

10/10 folks
MaEOM.gifl7ogm.gifPPei0.gifmPGS2.gif
[quote name="TanakaTheWarlock" date=2016-07-16 15:16:26] Quote: 1. Introduce yourself! Include pronouns, particular nicknames you like or that bother you, and also what times you'll be on FR. 2. Are you for or against lynching Day 1? Following that do you think mislynches are something that can't be avoided, or is it something that can be prevented? 3. See anyone you recognize? 4. Do you have any experience with mafia games? 5. What is your personal meta? Aggressive or laid back player? 6. What type of player do you generally feel is usually scum? Lurkers, town leaders, etc. [/quote] 1. March, any pronouns except she/her, activity is sporadic but I should be pretty active. 2. Yes, and mislynches generally can't be avoided. Lynching is good because it narrows down suspects for later on and provides material for reads. 3. Yep! 4. Epicmafia, Town of Salem, and rp and non-rp mafia here. 5. Not overly aggressive, but I wouldn't consider myself laidback. I contribute what I can. 6. Depends on who rolled scum. One isn't inherently more scummy than the other. However, it's better to lynch lurkers and those who only speak enough to fill activity requirements than a town leader if there aren't any scum reads, most commonly true for the first day.
TanakaTheWarlock wrote on 2016-07-16:
Quote:
1. Introduce yourself! Include pronouns, particular nicknames you like or that bother you, and also what times you'll be on FR.

2. Are you for or against lynching Day 1? Following that do you think mislynches are something that can't be avoided, or is it something that can be prevented?

3. See anyone you recognize?

4. Do you have any experience with mafia games?

5. What is your personal meta? Aggressive or laid back player?

6. What type of player do you generally feel is usually scum? Lurkers, town leaders, etc.

1. March, any pronouns except she/her, activity is sporadic but I should be pretty active.

2. Yes, and mislynches generally can't be avoided. Lynching is good because it narrows down suspects for later on and provides material for reads.

3. Yep!

4. Epicmafia, Town of Salem, and rp and non-rp mafia here.

5. Not overly aggressive, but I wouldn't consider myself laidback. I contribute what I can.

6. Depends on who rolled scum. One isn't inherently more scummy than the other. However, it's better to lynch lurkers and those who only speak enough to fill activity requirements than a town leader if there aren't any scum reads, most commonly true for the first day.
2drwvZa.png
11/10 Blizzard is mafia again
11/10 Blizzard is mafia again
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
1. Introduce yourself! Include pronouns, particular nicknames you like or that bother you, and also what times you'll be on FR.
Ghost, Any pronoun is fine, and the times it really depends but I'll try to be active however! I have band camp this coming week from 9-9 so I will not be on those times. .-. Sorry.

2. Are you for or against lynching Day 1? Following that do you think mislynches are something that can't be avoided, or is it something that can be prevented?
I am for day 1 lynching if I see the logic and/ or approve/agree. It cannot be prevent as we are not perfect

Pretty much everyone! Hullo friends :3

Only this Afterlife, as last round was meh first :3 however it didn't finish. Tragically as I really wanted to finish the game.

My personal meta is somewhat in between, I can be aggressive if I feel the need for it. Or I can be laid back because I'm unsure. Which is most of the time. But it really depends on how I read you :)

6. What type of player do you generally feel is usually scum? Lurkers, town leaders, etc.
I don't really consider anyone 'scum' but id I had to choose it would be the ones that don't defend themselves and back down from accusations....(Rekas0 x3)
Ghost, Any pronoun is fine, and the times it really depends but I'll try to be active however! I have band camp this coming week from 9-9 so I will not be on those times. .-. Sorry.

I am for day 1 lynching if I see the logic and/ or approve/agree. It cannot be prevent as we are not perfect

Pretty much everyone! Hullo friends :3

Only this Afterlife, as last round was meh first :3 however it didn't finish. Tragically as I really wanted to finish the game.

My personal meta is somewhat in between, I can be aggressive if I feel the need for it. Or I can be laid back because I'm unsure. Which is most of the time. But it really depends on how I read you :)

I don't really consider anyone 'scum' but id I had to choose it would be the ones that don't defend themselves and back down from accusations....(Rekas0 x3)
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
(Rekas0 like last game x3)
I can't edit. :/
(Rekas0 like last game x3)
I can't edit. :/
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
@Daedraphel this is so true lol

*redirects conversation to the task at hand* we gotta find us a lynch suspect, yeah?
You paranoid freaks
@Daedraphel this is so true lol

*redirects conversation to the task at hand* we gotta find us a lynch suspect, yeah?
You paranoid freaks
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
[quote name="Blizzardwing" date=2016-07-16 16:01:36] You people are so paranoid or are you ;) [/quote] Mhgdguyihbveshmwahweh And you ask why -.-

Mhgdguyihbveshmwahweh

And you ask why -.-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77