Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Afterlife Mafia Discussion (Ended)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 130 131
The following people have yet to post at all, or have not turned in an introduction. Please note that you are susceptible to being lynched for inactivity if you do not answer.

@Peroxides @HinodeTsurugi @RavenWolf @FunFilledWTFery
The following people have yet to post at all, or have not turned in an introduction. Please note that you are susceptible to being lynched for inactivity if you do not answer.

@Peroxides @HinodeTsurugi @RavenWolf @FunFilledWTFery
MaEOM.gifl7ogm.gifPPei0.gifmPGS2.gif
@Daedraphel Hi! Sorry my internet went down.

1. Introduce yourself! Include pronouns, particular nicknames you like or that bother you, and also what times you'll be on FR.
Hi! I'm Raven, call me anything that relates to it except lynched ;) She/Her

2. Are you for or against lynching Day 1? Following that do you think mislynches are something that can't be avoided, or is it something that can be prevented?
I'm all for it, and I think they can't be avoided.

3. See anyone you recognize?
Nope.

4. Do you have any experience with mafia games?
Not particularly. Forgive me if I screw up.

5. What is your personal meta? Aggressive or laid back player?
Laid back I think?

6. What type of player do you generally feel is usually scum? Lurkers, town leaders, etc.
Eh I'm not sure.
@Daedraphel Hi! Sorry my internet went down.

1. Introduce yourself! Include pronouns, particular nicknames you like or that bother you, and also what times you'll be on FR.
Hi! I'm Raven, call me anything that relates to it except lynched ;) She/Her

2. Are you for or against lynching Day 1? Following that do you think mislynches are something that can't be avoided, or is it something that can be prevented?
I'm all for it, and I think they can't be avoided.

3. See anyone you recognize?
Nope.

4. Do you have any experience with mafia games?
Not particularly. Forgive me if I screw up.

5. What is your personal meta? Aggressive or laid back player?
Laid back I think?

6. What type of player do you generally feel is usually scum? Lurkers, town leaders, etc.
Eh I'm not sure.
wind.gif
  • she/her
  • +3 FRT
    ezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
lesbian.png
@Ravenwolf no problem, just make sure to post every once in a while! heads up you can't edit posts, either. B)
@Ravenwolf no problem, just make sure to post every once in a while! heads up you can't edit posts, either. B)
@Daedraphel right, ok. I just put the questionnaire in :D
@Daedraphel right, ok. I just put the questionnaire in :D
wind.gif
  • she/her
  • +3 FRT
    ezgif-4-4eb770cf62.gif
lesbian.png
@RavenWolf
Warning. Alert. Editing is prohibited. This is a warning.
@RavenWolf
Warning. Alert. Editing is prohibited. This is a warning.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Ghostray

Yes I suppose so, we'll just need to wait until a couple of days in the game till it gets... interesting :3
@Ghostray

Yes I suppose so, we'll just need to wait until a couple of days in the game till it gets... interesting :3
Back here after falling prey to the first episode of Danganronpa 3 and screaming internally for a half hour, and...

Basically nothing's happened.
Back here after falling prey to the first episode of Danganronpa 3 and screaming internally for a half hour, and...

Basically nothing's happened.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
Not much generally happens on D1...you don't get much evidence from introductory questionnaires. xP
Not much generally happens on D1...you don't get much evidence from introductory questionnaires. xP
True.
True.
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
It's picked up a little bit more, not much though x3
It's picked up a little bit more, not much though x3
blxU3AT.png
"Belief is only half the healing. Belief of the cure. Belif of the future. belief of what happens in the future."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 130 131