Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Everyone's a Newbie
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32
@ShadowFeathers

Embedding in dragon's skin to make them have crystal, facet, and glimmer genes. This was ingeniously made by the Lightweaver to prevent all the dragon of Sornieth to have to go shopping for expensive genes. It really is a no-brainer.

Why do Pearlcatchers hoard pearls?
@ShadowFeathers

Embedding in dragon's skin to make them have crystal, facet, and glimmer genes. This was ingeniously made by the Lightweaver to prevent all the dragon of Sornieth to have to go shopping for expensive genes. It really is a no-brainer.

Why do Pearlcatchers hoard pearls?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@Darkswirl

Whoops, sorry about that! I completely forgot to add a question, but while I was gone TheOneWhoKnows put a question and the game is back on.
@Darkswirl

Whoops, sorry about that! I completely forgot to add a question, but while I was gone TheOneWhoKnows put a question and the game is back on.
rainbowfishsmall_zpse8c5783d.png
I dont even like fish!
| Notsonoob? | INTP | Aries | Steven Universe | Rick and Morty | My Hero Academia | One Punch Man | Tumblr
@Lightshadow101

Because OhLookSomethingShiny!

Where does gembond come from?
@Lightshadow101

Because OhLookSomethingShiny!

Where does gembond come from?
@Nogfoggle

gembound comes when baby dragons fur is still moist and sticky from the egg and decide to climb through rocks instead of going somewhere else.

What's a subspecies?
@Nogfoggle

gembound comes when baby dragons fur is still moist and sticky from the egg and decide to climb through rocks instead of going somewhere else.

What's a subspecies?
Bdager.png
@bandedlake it's a type of dragon that lives in a sandwich.

What's an XYY?
@bandedlake it's a type of dragon that lives in a sandwich.

What's an XYY?
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/him
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
The second Y gives an extra set of arms. See the Arcanist. @FuzzyBelly

Why is Dominance a good thing?
The second Y gives an extra set of arms. See the Arcanist. @FuzzyBelly

Why is Dominance a good thing?
@Kvon

Because having Dominance means every dragon in the dominant Flight can demand that dragons from other, non-dominant flights bring them fresh sushi on a daily basis.

Why are Tundras so FLUFFY?
@Kvon

Because having Dominance means every dragon in the dominant Flight can demand that dragons from other, non-dominant flights bring them fresh sushi on a daily basis.

Why are Tundras so FLUFFY?
@NightAssasin
They are native to the Tidelord's domain, so they have thick waterproof fur to act as a wetsuit.

Who is Undel?
@NightAssasin
They are native to the Tidelord's domain, so they have thick waterproof fur to act as a wetsuit.

Who is Undel?
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@Hyperbole

Undel is not a who. Undel is actually the Underwater Nation of Dragons Eating Lemurs.

What is a skin?
@Hyperbole

Undel is not a who. Undel is actually the Underwater Nation of Dragons Eating Lemurs.

What is a skin?
PQznZys.png
@Saristar

A skin is your dragon's hide and skins are materials to soothe your dragons.

What's a guardian?
@Saristar

A skin is your dragon's hide and skins are materials to soothe your dragons.

What's a guardian?
1013.Pots200.Darkswirl_zpsspqg8esb.png0qgn0.gifJQoNI.gifDm7us.gifAVtS2.gif
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31 32