Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Check out the Hatchery above you!
There's a thing going around (a lot) where you pick your favorite derg from the lair above you, so I thought..
Man, I sure wish people would look at my hatchery and maybe like something there...

So, I decided, why not make this? It's hard to sell dergs, for many people I bet! So, lets check each other's out! Maybe we'll see something we like? Maybe not! We can just leave a friendly bump and maybe give advice on how to better each other's hatcheries! I just started mine, so it's terrible.

So, Just leave a link to your hatchery, and check out the one above you! This could also be a long list of hatcheries to scroll through! (Though I bet there is one, this could help the littler ones!)

Since I'm making this, I'll check out the second person's, and the third person will also look at theirs. (Lucky you!)

Let me know if this is a good or bad idea!! (I hope it's good)

Here's mine! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1909341
There's a thing going around (a lot) where you pick your favorite derg from the lair above you, so I thought..
Man, I sure wish people would look at my hatchery and maybe like something there...

So, I decided, why not make this? It's hard to sell dergs, for many people I bet! So, lets check each other's out! Maybe we'll see something we like? Maybe not! We can just leave a friendly bump and maybe give advice on how to better each other's hatcheries! I just started mine, so it's terrible.

So, Just leave a link to your hatchery, and check out the one above you! This could also be a long list of hatcheries to scroll through! (Though I bet there is one, this could help the littler ones!)

Since I'm making this, I'll check out the second person's, and the third person will also look at theirs. (Lucky you!)

Let me know if this is a good or bad idea!! (I hope it's good)

Here's mine! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1909341
AdoptPoochyenaSmall_zpson3hvdpl.pngAdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.png
haha i get to be the second person
Wow, I NEED people to look at my hatchery. It's a bit of a WIP, since I'm trying to get breeding cards for all of my pairs, but it's open. My hatchery's in my signature.
haha i get to be the second person
Wow, I NEED people to look at my hatchery. It's a bit of a WIP, since I'm trying to get breeding cards for all of my pairs, but it's open. My hatchery's in my signature.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Lizhardking checked it out, asked to be added to the pinglist and asked to buy one of your dragons!

the link to my hatchery is in my bio, it's very new. i only have 3 dragons for sale right now! i have a sale because i haven't had any costumers yet, so i hope you like the ones available!
@Lizhardking checked it out, asked to be added to the pinglist and asked to buy one of your dragons!

the link to my hatchery is in my bio, it's very new. i only have 3 dragons for sale right now! i have a sale because i haven't had any costumers yet, so i hope you like the ones available!
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@SpaceErase just checked out your hatchery, and although new, it's looking good!! keep up the great work <3 the green Ridgeback cuties are looking rather tempting, aaaa, but for now I'll ask to be on the pinglist for High Tide please ;v;

-points to my sig- click on my hatchery banner just below this post, and it'll take you straight to my hatchery <3 Oki Koki Hatchery has nearly 20 pairs of all sorts of variety, though we mainly lean towards pastels of pink, purple, and blue! we recently went under renovation, and now we have brand new breeding cards and plenty of new pairs, including Petals/Butterfly, tree dragons, and a whole lot of Glimmer!! when you have the time, please come check us out~ thanks! :>
@SpaceErase just checked out your hatchery, and although new, it's looking good!! keep up the great work <3 the green Ridgeback cuties are looking rather tempting, aaaa, but for now I'll ask to be on the pinglist for High Tide please ;v;

-points to my sig- click on my hatchery banner just below this post, and it'll take you straight to my hatchery <3 Oki Koki Hatchery has nearly 20 pairs of all sorts of variety, though we mainly lean towards pastels of pink, purple, and blue! we recently went under renovation, and now we have brand new breeding cards and plenty of new pairs, including Petals/Butterfly, tree dragons, and a whole lot of Glimmer!! when you have the time, please come check us out~ thanks! :>
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@KokillueRus

First of all, I love how you designed your hatchery. The colors fit very well together and WOW, I LOVE THOSE BREEDING CARDS. They're gorgeous. So fitting for the colors of the pairs and just...I really like them. They're so pretty.

Your breeding pairs itself are gorgeous too. The colors and genes fit very well together, you have a wide range of breeds, genes and colors available....(I'm totally jealous of your glass mosaics pair. It's so beautiful) and I believe they make wonderful dergs.

Definetly a hatchery I will keep in mind. So pretty, I need to save up for some of those hatchlings to buy....

The button to my hatchery is in my signature :) we have two threads, our normal hatchery one and the more updated sales-thread
@KokillueRus

First of all, I love how you designed your hatchery. The colors fit very well together and WOW, I LOVE THOSE BREEDING CARDS. They're gorgeous. So fitting for the colors of the pairs and just...I really like them. They're so pretty.

Your breeding pairs itself are gorgeous too. The colors and genes fit very well together, you have a wide range of breeds, genes and colors available....(I'm totally jealous of your glass mosaics pair. It's so beautiful) and I believe they make wonderful dergs.

Definetly a hatchery I will keep in mind. So pretty, I need to save up for some of those hatchlings to buy....

The button to my hatchery is in my signature :) we have two threads, our normal hatchery one and the more updated sales-thread
@Valgami

It is so neat and organized! unlike mine lol. Looks like it probably took you forever to do too.

I will have to keep you in mind for sure!!! It looks so niceeeeeeeee~
The cards look very nice and you certainly dont take up too much space at all

10/10 would hatchery again

//link to my hatchery is the cut off picture I failed on ;3 //
@Valgami

It is so neat and organized! unlike mine lol. Looks like it probably took you forever to do too.

I will have to keep you in mind for sure!!! It looks so niceeeeeeeee~
The cards look very nice and you certainly dont take up too much space at all

10/10 would hatchery again

//link to my hatchery is the cut off picture I failed on ;3 //
DA/Commissions--->the-freddie.gifrsz_1link_by_the_freddie-da90rmx.png
@TheFreddie
AHH Partly Cloudy is to die for! ;_;
I have no space but I may just revisit your hatchery after I clean out my lair. :P
My hatchery is barely started and a work in progress, but it's something at least!

Link to The Candy Shoppe vv
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1904454#post_1904454
@TheFreddie
AHH Partly Cloudy is to die for! ;_;
I have no space but I may just revisit your hatchery after I clean out my lair. :P
My hatchery is barely started and a work in progress, but it's something at least!

Link to The Candy Shoppe vv
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1904454#post_1904454
wrow