Writing
You've heard of Adashi
You’ve heard of Sheith
Now, get ready
For ADASHEITH!
At least we get a cool pen?
At least we get a cool pen?
PQznZys.png
I have no love for the Soviet space program so I'm gonna throw in my two cents for everyone's education and consideration haha. To be fair, a conventional wood pencil would be problematic. Pencil shavings, even just the graphite dust from writing, are tiny, they float around into corners and into wiring (especially in the early days), and they're flammable etc. Do you see the problem?
It's an interesting part of history, if you ever feel like looking into it more

/steps off soapbox sorry everyone
I have no love for the Soviet space program so I'm gonna throw in my two cents for everyone's education and consideration haha. To be fair, a conventional wood pencil would be problematic. Pencil shavings, even just the graphite dust from writing, are tiny, they float around into corners and into wiring (especially in the early days), and they're flammable etc. Do you see the problem?

iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote name="FalconRex121" date=2017-11-04 08:52:11] I have no love for the Soviet space program so I'm gonna throw in my two cents for everyone's education and consideration haha. To be fair, a conventional wood pencil would be problematic. Pencil shavings, even just the graphite dust from writing, are tiny, they float around into corners and into wiring (especially in the early days), and they're flammable etc. Do you see the problem? It's an interesting part of history, if you ever feel like looking into it more /steps off soapbox sorry everyone [/quote] ^ this
FalconRex121 wrote on 2017-11-04:

^ this
[quote name="fika" date=2017-11-04 10:20:01] [quote name="FalconRex121" date=2017-11-04 08:52:11] I have no love for the Soviet space program so I'm gonna throw in my two cents for everyone's education and consideration haha. To be fair, a conventional wood pencil would be problematic. Pencil shavings, even just the graphite dust from writing, are tiny, they float around into corners and into wiring (especially in the early days), and they're flammable etc. Do you see the problem? It's an interesting part of history, if you ever feel like looking into it more /steps off soapbox sorry everyone [/quote] ^ this [/quote] I was just gonna say something about this.
fika wrote on 2017-11-04:

^ this

I was just gonna say something about this.
- Caterpillar Lenrin the 78th of Macedonia
[quote name="fika" date=2017-11-04 10:20:01] [quote name="FalconRex121" date=2017-11-04 08:52:11] I have no love for the Soviet space program so I'm gonna throw in my two cents for everyone's education and consideration haha. To be fair, a conventional wood pencil would be problematic. Pencil shavings, even just the graphite dust from writing, are tiny, they float around into corners and into wiring (especially in the early days), and they're flammable etc. Do you see the problem? It's an interesting part of history, if you ever feel like looking into it more /steps off soapbox sorry everyone [/quote] ^ this [/quote] I was just gonna say something about this.
fika wrote on 2017-11-04:

^ this

I was just gonna say something about this.
- Caterpillar Lenrin the 78th of Macedonia
LOL
LOL
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@nohsara man how dont you get it they spent billions to try and create a pen that would work in space because with gravity the ones we use wouldnt the Russians used a pencil instead of going through all that
@nohsara man how dont you get it they spent billions to try and create a pen that would work in space because with gravity the ones we use wouldnt the Russians used a pencil instead of going through all that
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif

@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @fika @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Maithax @Cycada @Pretzii @Opal99 @SilverPhoenix @StormDragon21@wildman8 @benjalinguinie @Casiope @BoomBreeze @SaddieMarieFrost @Butcherbaby @Azurenight @CrAzyCaNdYcAt @valmew @Deramadus @phonebook2 @SkyyeofEmber @ImpossibleJedi4 @GHostQueen13 @wwadingwilloww @dreamcast @Xephyrus @Kupari @nonbinary @Emberglo @Caritas @MangoPanda @WhiteQueenLuna @Falconrex121 @Letsgograss @thepurple @JumpScared @End3rStorm @Evolution2 @cartinellifan @ShadowsCall @CrimsonSakura @Rarek @Artificiary @ShadowMagic @vantrums @VenomFrost @Keaton @SirArchimedes @Krosulhah @GirlBro @keobui @ToxicE @kittenpartyos @RyanTheDarklor @RavenWolf @Flurries @Vibe @CinnabarCobra @Yawny124 @Saturnlight @aceSymmetrical @smeen @DeathWhisper @MagicJade @doglover101 @Moonpelt @Kattata @darkmicewar @Eclipse @Mirror @TheClassCalico @Fil @Sutako @kaylavarnell4736 @mfncool @VaeLar @wtfbruh @MikaRealm @CrystalBones @MikaRealm @Finalize @Combtaystic @nohsara @catdragon1234 @eener9lilly @catcatamelia @arcaneclaw @agateflame @kyumileo @Surefire @Frysa @Takasugi @Gazebo @dragonboy4402 @TerribleUsername @Comic1Sans @DragonWarrior333 @Forestglade @Cuanman @Purpleater13 @Silverfrost @LadyLoth @dragoncat24 @Gregoros @heheheidog @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Dragontime @WarriorMaiden @icseal @Endie @Jennybeans @Vigilantes @canisVirus @tantayo @Vigilantes @Kiradog234 @tantayo @Megan65 @Redfoxling @Banished @Uther @ErzaScarIet @TheInfiHexx @DraconicSpeaker @Rapiddagger @Enenica @SoullessDragon @thisismahala @melistired @CassScrambles @ScarletTheDragon @Darrius @XxRQYTxX @Deladria @Ivyfeather @Melova @quilliper @StarkRed @Kleptokitty @SoullessARMY @Selki @Didact @Moggie049 @Crystalwww @Windshear @Nightshades @Wolgnoom @Silverein @Trashyflaf @LibreNoctre @TootzyTFM @chloeprice @dragonbano @ScribePuffin @candyninja101@dragonbreath381 @frootloopdingus @TNTEpicMadness @AlexRobins @Danielman639 @HauteDoy777 @Irrelevant @Mothlight @Dreorzen @SweetToothArt @StormyStarlight @UndefinedBeing @ArwenUndomiel100 @RainingStorm @ripplewater1 @CosmicSummer @Midna42 @Kuusouka @Yosaflame @Lunavena @Yagine @FrozenFrosting @BlackIvy @librariesrpunk @Danielman @Hammercorn @CrazyGirlEspeon @SariStar @StarCookies @OcarinaRuler @xxDawn @AlexTheTrashBin @Valeriya @Hiyroki @Calibri @Solanceae @missmessner @Fxelight @Willowdawn @Frafar @Underthetales @TheElfDruid @Wubblyboofus @IzzyWizzy @Raccoongirl @zzzhorses @Svecounia72 @Watercolour @Bynder @FairyTailRules @8uny @AzaleaFyre @Unicornponies @ShadowSwirl @MintyDragon @DiamondNoodles @WolfTrickster @Kiinkajou @0Musicheart0 @Lawful @mitochondriac17 @constellationxx @NuclearFudge @Pyromander @ChatZNoir @CutePrincess @TimeOblivion @owllover0626 @Amphithere @DragonDraws @Effervessa @grapefruity @LiNaan @Haretz @VectorSigma @Kybalie @Lisianthus
Quote:
November 4 - Joke of the Day

barber’s shop

Today I went to a barber’s shop for a shave. The barber asked me to put a small wooden ball in my mouth so he could get a closer shave around my cheeks.

I asked: “But what if I swallow the ball?”

He replied: “No problem sir, you just bring it back tomorrow like everybody else.”

You have a joke of your own?
SUBMIT HERE
Or

@AmeliaSageglow @Kapara @ZoeSageglow @Celaenna @morierrrty @BombSwan @Snakes @fika @Shadowfire1223 @Minxwolfie @DuskyChangeling @Maithax @Cycada @Pretzii @Opal99 @SilverPhoenix @StormDragon21@wildman8 @benjalinguinie @Casiope @BoomBreeze @SaddieMarieFrost @Butcherbaby @Azurenight @CrAzyCaNdYcAt @valmew @Deramadus @phonebook2 @SkyyeofEmber @ImpossibleJedi4 @GHostQueen13 @wwadingwilloww @dreamcast @Xephyrus @Kupari @nonbinary @Emberglo @Caritas @MangoPanda @WhiteQueenLuna @Falconrex121 @Letsgograss @thepurple @JumpScared @End3rStorm @Evolution2 @cartinellifan @ShadowsCall @CrimsonSakura @Rarek @Artificiary @ShadowMagic @vantrums @VenomFrost @Keaton @SirArchimedes @Krosulhah @GirlBro @keobui @ToxicE @kittenpartyos @RyanTheDarklor @RavenWolf @Flurries @Vibe @CinnabarCobra @Yawny124 @Saturnlight @aceSymmetrical @smeen @DeathWhisper @MagicJade @doglover101 @Moonpelt @Kattata @darkmicewar @Eclipse @Mirror @TheClassCalico @Fil @Sutako @kaylavarnell4736 @mfncool @VaeLar @wtfbruh @MikaRealm @CrystalBones @MikaRealm @Finalize @Combtaystic @nohsara @catdragon1234 @eener9lilly @catcatamelia @arcaneclaw @agateflame @kyumileo @Surefire @Frysa @Takasugi @Gazebo @dragonboy4402 @TerribleUsername @Comic1Sans @DragonWarrior333 @Forestglade @Cuanman @Purpleater13 @Silverfrost @LadyLoth @dragoncat24 @Gregoros @heheheidog @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @Dragontime @WarriorMaiden @icseal @Endie @Jennybeans @Vigilantes @canisVirus @tantayo @Vigilantes @Kiradog234 @tantayo @Megan65 @Redfoxling @Banished @Uther @ErzaScarIet @TheInfiHexx @DraconicSpeaker @Rapiddagger @Enenica @SoullessDragon @thisismahala @melistired @CassScrambles @ScarletTheDragon @Darrius @XxRQYTxX @Deladria @Ivyfeather @Melova @quilliper @StarkRed @Kleptokitty @SoullessARMY @Selki @Didact @Moggie049 @Crystalwww @Windshear @Nightshades @Wolgnoom @Silverein @Trashyflaf @LibreNoctre @TootzyTFM @chloeprice @dragonbano @ScribePuffin @candyninja101@dragonbreath381 @frootloopdingus @TNTEpicMadness @AlexRobins @Danielman639 @HauteDoy777 @Irrelevant @Mothlight @Dreorzen @SweetToothArt @StormyStarlight @UndefinedBeing @ArwenUndomiel100 @RainingStorm @ripplewater1 @CosmicSummer @Midna42 @Kuusouka @Yosaflame @Lunavena @Yagine @FrozenFrosting @BlackIvy @librariesrpunk @Danielman @Hammercorn @CrazyGirlEspeon @SariStar @StarCookies @OcarinaRuler @xxDawn @AlexTheTrashBin @Valeriya @Hiyroki @Calibri @Solanceae @missmessner @Fxelight @Willowdawn @Frafar @Underthetales @TheElfDruid @Wubblyboofus @IzzyWizzy @Raccoongirl @zzzhorses @Svecounia72 @Watercolour @Bynder @FairyTailRules @8uny @AzaleaFyre @Unicornponies @ShadowSwirl @MintyDragon @DiamondNoodles @WolfTrickster @Kiinkajou @0Musicheart0 @Lawful @mitochondriac17 @constellationxx @NuclearFudge @Pyromander @ChatZNoir @CutePrincess @TimeOblivion @owllover0626 @Amphithere @DragonDraws @Effervessa @grapefruity @LiNaan @Haretz @VectorSigma @Kybalie @Lisianthus
Quote:
November 4 - Joke of the Day

barber’s shop

Today I went to a barber’s shop for a shave. The barber asked me to put a small wooden ball in my mouth so he could get a closer shave around my cheeks.

I asked: “But what if I swallow the ball?”

He replied: “No problem sir, you just bring it back tomorrow like everybody else.”

You have a joke of your own?
SUBMIT HERE
Or
NFSZSxV.gif
Oh wow XD
Oh wow XD
mHUvNoS.png
1 2 ... 430 431 432 433 434 ... 563 564