Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Treacherous Trek: A CYOA Game
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66
I think I'm gonna vote for talking to the Spiral - might be able to get us more info and maybe even directions to the Centaurs.
I think I'm gonna vote for talking to the Spiral - might be able to get us more info and maybe even directions to the Centaurs.
2drwvZa.png
I vote for trying to talk the spiral. It's probably going to be difficult and maybe pointless, but the opportunity is right there. :)
I vote for trying to talk the spiral. It's probably going to be difficult and maybe pointless, but the opportunity is right there. :)
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
Talk to the Spiral. Sure, he reminds me of Tarzan. Sure, he might be a grunting, incomprehensible guy who doesn't know anything we need. But he might also know stuff. Stuff that can help us defeat the centaurs. Stuff that we can use.
Talk to the Spiral. Sure, he reminds me of Tarzan. Sure, he might be a grunting, incomprehensible guy who doesn't know anything we need. But he might also know stuff. Stuff that can help us defeat the centaurs. Stuff that we can use.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
>approach hottie
>approach hottie
[quote name="jinian" date=2016-06-21 09:51:31] >approach hottie [/quote] this :D
jinian wrote on 2016-06-21:
>approach hottie

this :D
8zV4IMd.pngk2tbrDz.pngg8YR7Kz.png
@magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva
@arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka
@phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather @Hawkfeather @Unthymely @Icicle16 @Wonderlast @WorldOfOurOwn @hazeledpoppy @Rosoidela @Orca97 @CinnabarCobra @Draginraptor @AlexBleurose @Niceshot @skeletalecho @mothable @heartcrusher1 @WynterDragen @KraalofBhaga @Kookaburra @TesserWings @Charliex8 @SenchaDrake @Schefflera

>Talk to the Spiral swinging on the vine.

"Well, if th' kid had thrown a tantrum like one over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back, then th' Spiral had a fit more dramatic than a White/White/Lemon first gen auction." Patchi shook his head, taking a swig of the coffee drink the Wildclaw had given him. You simply nodded, not really sure how to respond to that.

"Th' Spiral started swingin' around and hootin' and hollerin', sayin' somethin' about how a Tarzan fellow didn't like us. It took us a while for us to figure out that th' Spiral himself was Tarzan."

Vote for the next action here!
@magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva
@arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka
@phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather @Hawkfeather @Unthymely @Icicle16 @Wonderlast @WorldOfOurOwn @hazeledpoppy @Rosoidela @Orca97 @CinnabarCobra @Draginraptor @AlexBleurose @Niceshot @skeletalecho @mothable @heartcrusher1 @WynterDragen @KraalofBhaga @Kookaburra @TesserWings @Charliex8 @SenchaDrake @Schefflera

>Talk to the Spiral swinging on the vine.

"Well, if th' kid had thrown a tantrum like one over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back, then th' Spiral had a fit more dramatic than a White/White/Lemon first gen auction." Patchi shook his head, taking a swig of the coffee drink the Wildclaw had given him. You simply nodded, not really sure how to respond to that.

"Th' Spiral started swingin' around and hootin' and hollerin', sayin' somethin' about how a Tarzan fellow didn't like us. It took us a while for us to figure out that th' Spiral himself was Tarzan."

Vote for the next action here!
Well then. Let's go ahead and climb the tree to see what we can find!
Well then. Let's go ahead and climb the tree to see what we can find!
2drwvZa.png
I think we might as well climb the tree while we are here.
I think we might as well climb the tree while we are here.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
At least climbing the tree might give us a vantage point!
At least climbing the tree might give us a vantage point!
Haha, I guessed he was Tarzan! Welp, no information. I think they should climb a tree so they know where they're going......to Longneck village we go!
Haha, I guessed he was Tarzan! Welp, no information. I think they should climb a tree so they know where they're going......to Longneck village we go!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66