Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Treacherous Trek: A CYOA Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66
@Novetteus @Tarble

It may have to do with the fact that I created and tested the poll while on mobile, but it's working fine for me. If you continue having further errors voting, please PM me and I'll take your votes over PM. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@Novetteus @Tarble

It may have to do with the fact that I created and tested the poll while on mobile, but it's working fine for me. If you continue having further errors voting, please PM me and I'll take your votes over PM. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
@anika - It's working now, thank you! c:
@anika - It's working now, thank you! c:
iOWLppH.png
@anika

It's also working for me now, thank you for the help!
@anika

It's also working for me now, thank you for the help!
Na5WGHa.png
@Mycologist @magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva @arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari@harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser

>Talk to the Serthis.

"...to talk to th' Serthis and ask for help."

"We approached the group of Serthis, but before we got very close to them, one of 'em hollered and then a lot of them slithered away. One of them slunk up to us. She was an old one- now here's a lesson, kids, if you ever see a Serthis or a Centaur or a Maren or some critter of th' like with th' same torso, if it's got lines on its face, it's an old one. If that creature's carryin' a spear or a bow or some sort of blade, they aren't that dangerous if they're old. But if they've go a staff, be ready to run or have a tough fight. Th' older a mage is, th' fiercer their spells."

The hatchlings, having lost interest in the story, were busy munching on their dinner. Patchi noticed this and frowned, a bit upset that they weren't listening.

Quietly, you asked him to continue the story. He seemed a bit confused at first as to who you were and where you had come from, but after a few moments he grinned and complied.

"Jojo, our captain, approached th' old Serthis. They talked for a few minutes, and then th' Serthis started to slither off. Jojo gestured for us to follow her and flew off, trailin' right after th' old Serthis. After a bit of hesitation, we followed."

"The old Serthis lead us straight to a village of Longneck. Before we could ask her why, she had slithered off. In th' long run, I guess she did help us, but not much."

"There wasn't much to see in th' Longneck village. A priest was sittin' on the doorstep of th' Longneck temple, a farmer was busy in her garden pickin' vegetables, and a little kid was sittin' in the dirt, playin' with pebbles. The sun was high in the sky, hot and bright. Though there were lots and lots of little cottages and huts, it was so blisterin' hot that most of th' Longneck had retreated to their homes, into th' cool sheets of their beds for a nap. Unlike us. Instead of sleeping in th' shade, we were as lost as a caffeine-high Spiral in th' Viridian Labyrinth."

Vote here! Please ping me if there are errors.

Edit: After your first vote and your first submission of your ID, you do not need to keep submitting your ID. I am sorry for the late notice!
@Mycologist @magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva @arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari@harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser

>Talk to the Serthis.

"...to talk to th' Serthis and ask for help."

"We approached the group of Serthis, but before we got very close to them, one of 'em hollered and then a lot of them slithered away. One of them slunk up to us. She was an old one- now here's a lesson, kids, if you ever see a Serthis or a Centaur or a Maren or some critter of th' like with th' same torso, if it's got lines on its face, it's an old one. If that creature's carryin' a spear or a bow or some sort of blade, they aren't that dangerous if they're old. But if they've go a staff, be ready to run or have a tough fight. Th' older a mage is, th' fiercer their spells."

The hatchlings, having lost interest in the story, were busy munching on their dinner. Patchi noticed this and frowned, a bit upset that they weren't listening.

Quietly, you asked him to continue the story. He seemed a bit confused at first as to who you were and where you had come from, but after a few moments he grinned and complied.

"Jojo, our captain, approached th' old Serthis. They talked for a few minutes, and then th' Serthis started to slither off. Jojo gestured for us to follow her and flew off, trailin' right after th' old Serthis. After a bit of hesitation, we followed."

"The old Serthis lead us straight to a village of Longneck. Before we could ask her why, she had slithered off. In th' long run, I guess she did help us, but not much."

"There wasn't much to see in th' Longneck village. A priest was sittin' on the doorstep of th' Longneck temple, a farmer was busy in her garden pickin' vegetables, and a little kid was sittin' in the dirt, playin' with pebbles. The sun was high in the sky, hot and bright. Though there were lots and lots of little cottages and huts, it was so blisterin' hot that most of th' Longneck had retreated to their homes, into th' cool sheets of their beds for a nap. Unlike us. Instead of sleeping in th' shade, we were as lost as a caffeine-high Spiral in th' Viridian Labyrinth."

Vote here! Please ping me if there are errors.

Edit: After your first vote and your first submission of your ID, you do not need to keep submitting your ID. I am sorry for the late notice!
Status update: Gonna try and take a nap. Please be patient for the next post.
Status update: Gonna try and take a nap. Please be patient for the next post.
@Mycologist @magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva @arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather

"We decided that in the end, it would be best to talk to th' priest. After all, being a religious figure and all, we didn't figure he'd be hostile."

"So we approached the Longneck priest and Jojo explained our situation to th' fellow. He explained that th' village had no boats big enough to accommodate us, but that if we found some thin' nice enough as a sacrifice, he could take us up to the volcano and consult the Volcano God for advice."

"So we were still in the village, uncertain where to go next. We decided..."

Vote here!
@Mycologist @magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva @arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather

"We decided that in the end, it would be best to talk to th' priest. After all, being a religious figure and all, we didn't figure he'd be hostile."

"So we approached the Longneck priest and Jojo explained our situation to th' fellow. He explained that th' village had no boats big enough to accommodate us, but that if we found some thin' nice enough as a sacrifice, he could take us up to the volcano and consult the Volcano God for advice."

"So we were still in the village, uncertain where to go next. We decided..."

Vote here!
@Mycologist @magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva
@arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather @Hawkfeather @Unthymely
@WorldOfOurOwn

>Talk to the Longneck child.

"Well, the priest hadn't been much help, but we thought we might glean some useful information from th' child. So we had Herbert go up to him and ask about the island. Y'see, though Herbert was just as mean as his stew when someone insulted his cookin', he had some sorta magic touch when it came to the kiddos. So we thought that he could pry some information from th' Longneck child."

"Now, the kid was already lookin' kinda surly and foul, but when Herbert approached him, he kicked up a fuss bigger than that over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back in. We couldn't understand a lick of what he was hollerin' about, so we retreated back to the center of th' Longneck village."

Vote here! I'll be going to bed soon, so this voting period will be a long one.

Also, remember that you can use this thread to chat and make plans with other users. In order to successfully complete this game, Patchi's crew needs to find and use items. Be sure not only to interact with people, but also with items.
@Mycologist @magnhild @jinian @ishirasu @sQld @Stanzascale @UserOfShadows @DeepflowManah @amaerin @Tarble @Valyrie @Marinna @Novetteus @marchhare @ClarkeGriffin @BrinBellway @Tsukistar @mementomoe @agentfern @Lundlaeva
@arietta @Vengrahdiin @Iamlurking @Stanari @harmonywish @TheCunningCorvid @Reyka @phooka @Saraceaser @UnknownConcept @Taileile @sgkat @Sunfeather @Hawkfeather @Unthymely
@WorldOfOurOwn

>Talk to the Longneck child.

"Well, the priest hadn't been much help, but we thought we might glean some useful information from th' child. So we had Herbert go up to him and ask about the island. Y'see, though Herbert was just as mean as his stew when someone insulted his cookin', he had some sorta magic touch when it came to the kiddos. So we thought that he could pry some information from th' Longneck child."

"Now, the kid was already lookin' kinda surly and foul, but when Herbert approached him, he kicked up a fuss bigger than that over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back in. We couldn't understand a lick of what he was hollerin' about, so we retreated back to the center of th' Longneck village."

Vote here! I'll be going to bed soon, so this voting period will be a long one.

Also, remember that you can use this thread to chat and make plans with other users. In order to successfully complete this game, Patchi's crew needs to find and use items. Be sure not only to interact with people, but also with items.
[quote]he kicked up a fuss bigger than that over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back in[/quote] *dies* Somebody fix the fourth wall, stat. (I am really enjoying this so far! <3)
Quote:
he kicked up a fuss bigger than that over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back in
*dies*
Somebody fix the fourth wall, stat.

(I am really enjoying this so far! <3)
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
[quote name="sQld" date=2016-06-19 21:11:22] [quote]he kicked up a fuss bigger than that over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back in[/quote] *dies* Somebody fix the fourth wall, stat. (I am really enjoying this so far! <3) [/quote] [quote name="Anika"] Th' bottom of the boat had broken, and we were takin' on water faster than a lairful of Coatls can eat seafood. [/quote] ...Nahh, I'm sure the fourth wall is working just fine. ;)
sQld wrote on 2016-06-19:
Quote:
he kicked up a fuss bigger than that over Foxrat familiars cyclin' back in
*dies*
Somebody fix the fourth wall, stat.

(I am really enjoying this so far! <3)
Anika wrote:
Th' bottom of the boat had broken, and we were takin' on water faster than a lairful of Coatls can eat seafood.

...Nahh, I'm sure the fourth wall is working just fine. ;)
@anika

Could you add me to pinglist please?
@anika

Could you add me to pinglist please?
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66