Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Curse 2: Nature vs. Plague Mafia: Signup
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Because it couldn't all fit in the title; [center] [size=7][b]THE CURSE 2:[/b][/size] [size=6][color=green]Nature[/color] [b]vs.[/b] [color=red]Plague[/color][/size][/center] [b]Signups closed!! (29/32)[/b] ----- [center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/52224e20341ea4e66cf79303abbd4eb0/tumblr_inline_nll487CBtK1qg2i5p_400.png[/img][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/9f62d86acb8a8f092ed5e0e4f3df3674/tumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png[/img][/center] For years, a peaceful Nature clan has lived quietly in the Viridian Labyrinth. They have never feared for the livelihood of their clan, until now. Not only has a rebellion sparked inside the clan, a pack of vicious werewolves threaten them as well. The innocent villagers of the clan must fight back against these two forces. But in this bloody free-for-all, it's hard to say who will be victorious... ----- In this RP Mafia game, there will be three parties- Nature, Plague, and Werewolves. Nature will act as the Town, while Plague will act as the Mafia and Werewolves the third party. Only one faction can win. This will be a lot like the first Curse game, except Town has more than one threat. If you are unfamiliar with Mafia/Werewolf, [url=http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Game_of_Mafia]here[/url] is an article describing it. If you've played Mafia, but outside of FR, it's a little bit different than in real life. Days will be 24 hours, and Nights will be 24 hours (this may be extended if we get a lot of players). This is also an RP game, so for this game, enter a dragon and roleplay as that dragon through the game. Roles are completely random, so do not ask me for a specific role. [b]Some important rules and info: Please read before signing up! [/b] *Even though the game is themed Plague vs. Nature, this is only a game. You may roleplay mean, but actual bashing of a certain flight will not be tolerated and you will be kicked out. If you have have some sort of personal grudge or disdain for a certain flight, keep it to yourself. Character-wise is different. You are allowed to roleplay a character that expresses judgement and hatred for another flight, as long as it is known that it is part of the RP. * You can enter any dragon of any flight. You do not have to enter only plague or nature dragons, because roles are completely random and do not take into account your dragon's element. You can enter a Nature dragon and end up in Plague. * At least try to be active, and even if you don't post much in the thread, at least try to send in your actions every night. Especially if you receive an important role, it's crucial that you're at least a little bit active. If someone with an important role is inactive, I may kick them out and give that role to someone else, if they have a not as important role like Villager, I will just kick them out. ----- [b]Sign-up form: [/b][code]Username: Picture of dragon: Name: Gender: Sexuality/romantic orientation: [/code] [b]Players:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] @leopardmask [*] @vrykolakas [*] @bequerel [*] @marchhare [*] @Valgami [*] @BlueAlphyn885 [*] @Cinnabarcobra [*] @mrfattymccatcat [*] @clockworkeclipse [*] @holi [*] @silverwings47 [*] @RugaQwarrcall [*] @Aureaimperatrix [*] @unluckyfirefox [*] @MegaVenusaur [*] @Elbow [*] @blushweaver [*] @druddigon8 [*] @Shockzephyr [*] @darkpuffin [*] @lunarparadox [*] @percifrax [*] @wolf122203 [*] @IvyRoseIris15 [*] @axdrive [*] @raisingcain [*] @forestguardian [*] @nerasis [*] @Rooksandrocks [/LIST] Subs: [LIST] [*] @agrina [*] @spirittheasi [*] @crystalclaw [/LIST]
Because it couldn't all fit in the title;
THE CURSE 2:
Nature vs. Plague

Signups closed!!
(29/32)

tumblr_inline_nll487CBtK1qg2i5p_400.pngtumblr_inline_nll48befq91qg2i5p_400.png

For years, a peaceful Nature clan has lived quietly in the Viridian Labyrinth. They have never feared for the livelihood of their clan, until now.

Not only has a rebellion sparked inside the clan, a pack of vicious werewolves threaten them as well. The innocent villagers of the clan must fight back against these two forces. But in this bloody free-for-all, it's hard to say who will be victorious...

In this RP Mafia game, there will be three parties- Nature, Plague, and Werewolves. Nature will act as the Town, while Plague will act as the Mafia and Werewolves the third party. Only one faction can win.

This will be a lot like the first Curse game, except Town has more than one threat.

If you are unfamiliar with Mafia/Werewolf, here is an article describing it. If you've played Mafia, but outside of FR, it's a little bit different than in real life. Days will be 24 hours, and Nights will be 24 hours (this may be extended if we get a lot of players). This is also an RP game, so for this game, enter a dragon and roleplay as that dragon through the game. Roles are completely random, so do not ask me for a specific role.

Some important rules and info: Please read before signing up!

*Even though the game is themed Plague vs. Nature, this is only a game. You may roleplay mean, but actual bashing of a certain flight will not be tolerated and you will be kicked out. If you have have some sort of personal grudge or disdain for a certain flight, keep it to yourself. Character-wise is different. You are allowed to roleplay a character that expresses judgement and hatred for another flight, as long as it is known that it is part of the RP.

* You can enter any dragon of any flight. You do not have to enter only plague or nature dragons, because roles are completely random and do not take into account your dragon's element. You can enter a Nature dragon and end up in Plague.

* At least try to be active, and even if you don't post much in the thread, at least try to send in your actions every night. Especially if you receive an important role, it's crucial that you're at least a little bit active. If someone with an important role is inactive, I may kick them out and give that role to someone else, if they have a not as important role like
Villager, I will just kick them out.

Sign-up form:
Code:
Username: Picture of dragon: Name: Gender: Sexuality/romantic orientation:

Players:
  1. @leopardmask
  2. @vrykolakas
  3. @bequerel
  4. @marchhare
  5. @Valgami
  6. @BlueAlphyn885
  7. @Cinnabarcobra
  8. @mrfattymccatcat
  9. @clockworkeclipse
  10. @holi
  11. @silverwings47
  12. @RugaQwarrcall
  13. @Aureaimperatrix
  14. @unluckyfirefox
  15. @MegaVenusaur
  16. @Elbow
  17. @blushweaver
  18. @druddigon8
  19. @Shockzephyr
  20. @darkpuffin
  21. @lunarparadox
  22. @percifrax
  23. @wolf122203
  24. @IvyRoseIris15
  25. @axdrive
  26. @raisingcain
  27. @forestguardian
  28. @nerasis
  29. @Rooksandrocks

Subs:
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
@Lukra, @TyrianFlame, @Moonwater, @Nanosaur, @Parrot, @ClockworkEclipse, @Mirrorface, @Caliver, @After, @shamwow, @tigressRising, @CrystalClaw, @Cynderbark, @Cyberstrike, @DraconicDolphin, @Agrina, @obiwan, @cosmicpoppies, @4th, @Elbow, @Leopardmask, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @AkumaShushukuu, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @Blushweaver, @clarax, @Remos
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

And here is everybody who was part of the last game because they may not be part of the list.

@UnluckyFirefox@Darkpuffin@Vrykolakas@Meatloathe
@AnonEclipse@Holi@elbow @leviathanscream @spirittheasi
@crystalpegasus88 @alphadragon @lalona @axdrive
@Lukra, @TyrianFlame, @Moonwater, @Nanosaur, @Parrot, @ClockworkEclipse, @Mirrorface, @Caliver, @After, @shamwow, @tigressRising, @CrystalClaw, @Cynderbark, @Cyberstrike, @DraconicDolphin, @Agrina, @obiwan, @cosmicpoppies, @4th, @Elbow, @Leopardmask, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @AkumaShushukuu, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @Blushweaver, @clarax, @Remos
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

And here is everybody who was part of the last game because they may not be part of the list.

@UnluckyFirefox@Darkpuffin@Vrykolakas@Meatloathe
@AnonEclipse@Holi@elbow @leviathanscream @spirittheasi
@crystalpegasus88 @alphadragon @lalona @axdrive
@Werelynx
Funny... i was reviewing this game earlier
and then you pinged me
i would like to be but my scedule is full so i'd like to be a replacement.
@Werelynx
Funny... i was reviewing this game earlier
and then you pinged me
i would like to be but my scedule is full so i'd like to be a replacement.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@agrina will do! I forgot to put a sub category.
@agrina will do! I forgot to put a sub category.
Also if anyone is wondering why Sexuality is a question in the form, it's for the lovers part.
Also if anyone is wondering why Sexuality is a question in the form, it's for the lovers part.
@Werelynx Ooh, I am totally interested! I think I have the perfect dragon no matter which side I end up on :3 And I've been wanting to RP her for AGES. Username: Leopardmask Picture of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18121594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/181216/18121594_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Sunburst Gender: Female Sexuality: Asexual, probably. Or she just chooses not to have any romantic/etc. relationship with anyone. Do you need any personality info about the dragons? Also, you say that Plague is the Mafia, but you also mention werewolves? What makes the werewolf group different from the mafia group?
@Werelynx Ooh, I am totally interested! I think I have the perfect dragon no matter which side I end up on :3 And I've been wanting to RP her for AGES.

Username: Leopardmask
Picture of dragon:

18121594_350.png

Name: Sunburst
Sexuality: Asexual, probably. Or she just chooses not to have any romantic/etc. relationship with anyone.

Do you need any personality info about the dragons?

Also, you say that Plague is the Mafia, but you also mention werewolves? What makes the werewolf group different from the mafia group?
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Werelynx Yay another RP mafia thread! I'd love to join, and I'd be using the same dragon if that's alright? Username: Vrykolakas Picture of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2984173] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29842/2984173_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]ignore the alchemst goggles they're for the dom push[/s] Name:Frin Gender: Female Sexuality/romantic orientation: Straight
@Werelynx

Yay another RP mafia thread! I'd love to join, and I'd be using the same dragon if that's alright?

Username: Vrykolakas
Picture of dragon:

2984173_350.png

ignore the alchemst goggles they're for the dom push
Name:Frin
Sexuality/romantic orientation: Straight
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@werelynx Sign me up! I'll fill out the form momentarily and add it to this post Username: Bequerel Picture of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21402491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214025/21402491_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Kushiel Gender: Male Sexuality/romantic orientation: Asexual Short personality blurb mainly because I've RPed with him before and I gotta keep myself consistent XD He's super long-winded and very curious of everything. He doesn't make friends all too quickly, and he gravitates towards the oddballs of the group. He always carries around a ragged and torn tome; not from misuse, but from how often he does use it, as it is imbued with magic that allows him to never run out of pages. He keeps track of friends and foes, and any observation he comes across inside the book. Said book is stored within the folds of his scarf. He has a black quill that appears from almost nowhere, and always as soon as he needs it. Outspoken and not afraid to stand up for those who have earned his trust, though normally he prefers to lurk and listen, gathering info and making a swift deduction as needed. So excite for this
@werelynx
Sign me up! I'll fill out the form momentarily and add it to this post

Username: Bequerel
Picture of dragon:

21402491_350.png

Name: Kushiel
Sexuality/romantic orientation: Asexual

Short personality blurb mainly because I've RPed with him before and I gotta keep myself consistent XD
He's super long-winded and very curious of everything. He doesn't make friends all too quickly, and he gravitates towards the oddballs of the group. He always carries around a ragged and torn tome; not from misuse, but from how often he does use it, as it is imbued with magic that allows him to never run out of pages. He keeps track of friends and foes, and any observation he comes across inside the book. Said book is stored within the folds of his scarf. He has a black quill that appears from almost nowhere, and always as soon as he needs it. Outspoken and not afraid to stand up for those who have earned his trust, though normally he prefers to lurk and listen, gathering info and making a swift deduction as needed.

So excite for this
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@leopardmask

No, all I need is in the form. :)

Werewolves are different from the Mafia because they are a third party. They win separately from Nature and Plague. They win when the number of Werewolves overpower the other surviving players by one. (Ex. If there are three werewolves left and only two other people other than werewolves, Werewolves win)
@leopardmask

No, all I need is in the form. :)

Werewolves are different from the Mafia because they are a third party. They win separately from Nature and Plague. They win when the number of Werewolves overpower the other surviving players by one. (Ex. If there are three werewolves left and only two other people other than werewolves, Werewolves win)
@Werelynx

I'll ask the question for her, is MegaVenusaur allowed to join when I'm playing or was that a one-time only thing? (she's my sister in case you don't remember)
@Werelynx

I'll ask the question for her, is MegaVenusaur allowed to join when I'm playing or was that a one-time only thing? (she's my sister in case you don't remember)
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7