Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [closed] Momma Kyuth's Scout Cookies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Parsley thanks, I wanted to come up with something nice and simple which anyone could take part in, and I think I succeeded :3
@Parsley thanks, I wanted to come up with something nice and simple which anyone could take part in, and I think I succeeded :3
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@dracocharky old I buy a cookie? Sending payment now.
@dracocharky old I buy a cookie? Sending payment now.
[snipped ping list]

Sorry if anyone didn't want to be pinged here, but I wanted to thank you all for entering, and let you know I'll be drawing the post-raffle raffle prizes soon. If you don't want to be entered into that (prizes in the second post), please feel free to let me know, and I'll take you out of the list.

I'm just checking now how to submit the prizes to the in-flight or out-of-flight raffles appropriately, so you may hear back from them soon too, if you were a winner.

Thanks again for entering, and i'll let you know soon who our winners here are!
[snipped ping list]

Sorry if anyone didn't want to be pinged here, but I wanted to thank you all for entering, and let you know I'll be drawing the post-raffle raffle prizes soon. If you don't want to be entered into that (prizes in the second post), please feel free to let me know, and I'll take you out of the list.

I'm just checking now how to submit the prizes to the in-flight or out-of-flight raffles appropriately, so you may hear back from them soon too, if you were a winner.

Thanks again for entering, and i'll let you know soon who our winners here are!

Flatfin Enjoyer
awesome! :o
awesome! :o
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@dracocharky
Thank you so much for hosting this event! :D It's been super fun! ^-^ I can't wait to see who the prize winners are!
@dracocharky
Thank you so much for hosting this event! :D It's been super fun! ^-^ I can't wait to see who the prize winners are!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@dracocharky

Ah, I totally forgot about this event after the first day! Oh well. Here's looking forward to seeing who wins!
@dracocharky

Ah, I totally forgot about this event after the first day! Oh well. Here's looking forward to seeing who wins!
xpP2XdL.png
There's been an issue I'm not going into too much detail about for now, since it only involves the in-flight raffle. I've PM'd the affected people, but to make up for it, it's post-raffle raffle time!

The first 10 winners are, in this order...

@acheronta
@Mycologist
@SkylerFarrier
@Elysadie
@Katsuokai
@Eme
@arashiyama
@Kvon
@Surpirate
@Fallenarrow

!!!!

Pick your prizes, guys! I'll not make you do the "pick 10 if you're winner number 10" thing, but if I have given away all your choices by the time I reach you, i'll need to PM you for another choice. Feel free to just put "dragon" as an option then list a few options, or to put a specific dragon as a choice. I don't really mind.
There's been an issue I'm not going into too much detail about for now, since it only involves the in-flight raffle. I've PM'd the affected people, but to make up for it, it's post-raffle raffle time!

The first 10 winners are, in this order...

@acheronta
@Mycologist
@SkylerFarrier
@Elysadie
@Katsuokai
@Eme
@arashiyama
@Kvon
@Surpirate
@Fallenarrow

!!!!

Pick your prizes, guys! I'll not make you do the "pick 10 if you're winner number 10" thing, but if I have given away all your choices by the time I reach you, i'll need to PM you for another choice. Feel free to just put "dragon" as an option then list a few options, or to put a specific dragon as a choice. I don't really mind.

Flatfin Enjoyer
@dracocharky
Ooo, sweet!
1. Egg so Hot
2. Hot hot egg
3. What if Coatl had no Leg
4. Tide Guardian
5. Breineseth

If these all get taken, I'll pick another dragon.
@dracocharky
Ooo, sweet!
1. Egg so Hot
2. Hot hot egg
3. What if Coatl had no Leg
4. Tide Guardian
5. Breineseth

If these all get taken, I'll pick another dragon.
gotta find some Water themed things for this woops
@dracocharky Thank you!

egg
egg
dragon
@dracocharky Thank you!

egg
egg
dragon
@dracocharky Thank you! I've truly been having fun this week with all the different Wavesat events. :D 1. Egg so hot 2. Hot Hot Egg 3. What if Coatl had no leg 4. I am the tide guardian, guardian of the tide 5. Hm... if the other prizes are claimed, then if you don't mind your dragon quite possible being exalted soon[sup]tm[/sup] and used for fodder breeding I'd like one of these dragons: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22510286][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/225103/22510286.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23045837][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/230459/23045837.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23045838][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/230459/23045838.png[/img][/url] Those dragons got colours that are very near a certain combo I want some of my Lightning-themed dragons to be, so hopefully I'll find one of them a suitable mate and try'll breed them before the colour wheel is expanded. If I don't get the colour combo I want, well, at least I'll get some new apprentices to send to the Arcanist! ;)
@dracocharky Thank you! I've truly been having fun this week with all the different Wavesat events. :D

1. Egg so hot

2. Hot Hot Egg

3. What if Coatl had no leg

4. I am the tide guardian, guardian of the tide

5. Hm... if the other prizes are claimed, then if you don't mind your dragon quite possible being exalted soontm and used for fodder breeding I'd like one of these dragons:

22510286.png23045837.png23045838.png

Those dragons got colours that are very near a certain combo I want some of my Lightning-themed dragons to be, so hopefully I'll find one of them a suitable mate and try'll breed them before the colour wheel is expanded. If I don't get the colour combo I want, well, at least I'll get some new apprentices to send to the Arcanist! ;)
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8