Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Maritime Mayhem Mafia - Discussion - FIN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 380 381
(Also to Stan the only chatter we did re:game is 'welp we aren't masons, too bad. rip talking about the game' and then that was that and we moved on to puppies.)
(Also to Stan the only chatter we did re:game is 'welp we aren't masons, too bad. rip talking about the game' and then that was that and we moved on to puppies.)

Praise the sun! \o/
[quote name="ShockZephyr" date=2016-04-24 01:48:52] tsaiah polygone Y'all already got the ScumChat tho…? Like who needs 2? [/quote]But more chats are fun. I wanna neighbor with everyone can someone give me a neighborizor item so I can just talk with everyone about the game ever? (no really I wanna)
ShockZephyr wrote on 2016-04-24:
tsaiah polygone
Y'all already got the ScumChat tho…? Like who needs 2?
But more chats are fun. I wanna neighbor with everyone can someone give me a neighborizor item so I can just talk with everyone about the game ever? (no really I wanna)

Praise the sun! \o/
ALSO WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT

this game is no edits and my thoughts are rambly and my brain disconnects between train of thoughts so I tend to make a lot of posts/edit posts as such but I can't edit so you'll just have to deal with me remembering more things to say and then saying them bc i have important things to say sometimes
ALSO WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT

this game is no edits and my thoughts are rambly and my brain disconnects between train of thoughts so I tend to make a lot of posts/edit posts as such but I can't edit so you'll just have to deal with me remembering more things to say and then saying them bc i have important things to say sometimes

Praise the sun! \o/
@AureaImperatrix

I wanna go on record guessing you actually landed survivor again. If you did I'll laugh after this is done and you better win.

@SmashedFish

Hiiii Feesh! <3

@ThisOneIsBlue

If you're an itemsmith and evil imma cry.

@Soil

I love your username.

@Rustywoodenspoon

I also love your name.

~~~~~

And to everyone else, ambivalent hellos to. (Minus Tsaiah, she gets a <3 and an ambivalent hello until we're neighbors.)
@AureaImperatrix

I wanna go on record guessing you actually landed survivor again. If you did I'll laugh after this is done and you better win.

@SmashedFish

Hiiii Feesh! <3

@ThisOneIsBlue

If you're an itemsmith and evil imma cry.

@Soil

I love your username.

@Rustywoodenspoon

I also love your name.

~~~~~

And to everyone else, ambivalent hellos to. (Minus Tsaiah, she gets a <3 and an ambivalent hello until we're neighbors.)

Praise the sun! \o/
Alright, first mafia post, let's go!

Alright, so, uh. Well, we can't really do anything this early, right? (For me it's so early the sun isn't even up.)

Well, here I am, I'm deztora (dez for short). Please don't insist on capitalizing the D as that bothers me for some weird reason. (It just looks wrong somehow? I know this is a weird thing to harp on.)

I'll check back on this thread after work, hopefully there'll be more stuff to post about by that time. xD
Alright, first mafia post, let's go!

Alright, so, uh. Well, we can't really do anything this early, right? (For me it's so early the sun isn't even up.)

Well, here I am, I'm deztora (dez for short). Please don't insist on capitalizing the D as that bothers me for some weird reason. (It just looks wrong somehow? I know this is a weird thing to harp on.)

I'll check back on this thread after work, hopefully there'll be more stuff to post about by that time. xD
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
@polygone
Hi hi!

I do not have much time right now, but I intend to catch up and post later on today. Have fun in my absence! <3
@polygone
Hi hi!

I do not have much time right now, but I intend to catch up and post later on today. Have fun in my absence! <3
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
I see we've started on the crazy train, er ship.
All aboard!
I see we've started on the crazy train, er ship.
All aboard!
uCR5SCW.png
I'm awake, but probably not for long.. Okay, maybe for a while but I'm gonna be out a bit today in a couple hours so my activity may be lacking a bit early but it'll definitely pick up later today. I don't have much else to say besides that, so hello and good luck, have fun!
I'm awake, but probably not for long.. Okay, maybe for a while but I'm gonna be out a bit today in a couple hours so my activity may be lacking a bit early but it'll definitely pick up later today. I don't have much else to say besides that, so hello and good luck, have fun!
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Hi everyone! uh just woke up so everything will hopefully makes more sense to me later today. I don't think theres anything to do on D1? Anyway, good luck to everyone :)
Hi everyone! uh just woke up so everything will hopefully makes more sense to me later today. I don't think theres anything to do on D1? Anyway, good luck to everyone :)
41iIz95.png
There's a lot to do on D1, there's just not much activity yet and everyone's pretty much just saying hello/fluffing. Which will hopefully stop rather soon as days are very short and because of it scum-hunting might be a little hard pressed until the next day.

You know, purple is a very nice color.. I'm getting kind of side tracked by it now actually, why does it appeal to me so much?
There's a lot to do on D1, there's just not much activity yet and everyone's pretty much just saying hello/fluffing. Which will hopefully stop rather soon as days are very short and because of it scum-hunting might be a little hard pressed until the next day.

You know, purple is a very nice color.. I'm getting kind of side tracked by it now actually, why does it appeal to me so much?
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 380 381