Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Reckoning^2, [signups closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][i]"The Void. It is the place all things begin, and end, and you my friend, are in just that place."[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21402491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214025/21402491_350.png[/img] [/url] This dragon, this strange, strange thing, peers at you from seemingly nowhere in particular. In fact, you have not an inkling of where you are. [i]"Oh, my dear! It is not about where you are, but [b]when[/b]. Time is a fickle and fragile thing out here, we're so deathly close to the Outer Ring, and much too far from salvation; eternal life and prosperity: Skaia!"[/i] This dragons seems to have read your mind. How...odd. It is then you notice creatures of all shapes and sizes floating about around you. Alarmed, you go to ask-- [i]"Horror-Terrors. They are the denizens of this realm. It is best to stay clear of them. Come, Dreambubbles are always about here, let us hitch a ride!!"[/i] _____________________ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21458042] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214581/21458042_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"Ah, hello! Did Kushiel drag you here? Bah, sometimes he is too eager for his own feathers!! I am Virtuoso, and it seems you'll be joining me inside this Dreambubble!!"[/i] So much new information, why are you here? What are you here FOR!? [i]"Hehe~ well you see my new companion, you are the last of your race! The rest of you, well...POOF!! Gone! Bye-bye!! It is now YOUR job to ensure the survival of your race! Hehe, but I'm afraid it won't be that easy. You see, on this little bubble of ours, there are members of a heinous group who wish to destroy this world, and you all as well! Your mission is to defeat them and reach Skaia, where you'll create your new universes together!! Sounds fun right!?"[/i][/center] _______________ Welcome to The Reckoning^2!! This is a Non-RP based mafia game where your goal is to survive and knock out your opposing adversaries! Kushiel up there, the first crazy dragon you met; he will serve as your information broker. But beware, he loves his riddles and honestly he'd rather steer you awry than not, but Virtuoso will make him tell [i]some truths[/i] to you. Virtuoso, as she introduced herself, is your navigator. Both can be asked questions pertaining to your session and the like, and each will provide different information of varying importance and/or helpfulness. [b]Now let's get the rules down:[/b] 1: abide by the FR rules 2: this is Non-RP, RPing is not banned but discouraged. 3: this is a game, even if you are super into character please be respectful to fellow players; you're all trying to survive here!! 4: I ask that you don't edit your posts! 5: no conversations outside this thread, PMs SPECIFICALLY to me or your QT are strictly not allowed. Gotta keep it fair. 6: as such, if there is a question you'd like to ask me, outside of your role PM, feel free! 7: No quoting your rolesheet, either in the thread or your QT AT ALL. Doing so would result in a mod-kill. includes screenshots. 8: no editing or deleting posts. Even for typos. Deleting a double post is fine though. [b]Basic Game mechanics[/b] 1: this is my first time running a Mafia game, please don't hate me if I forget lockdown or the next day cycle :3 2: Each day cycle will last 48 hours, and each "night" phase will be roughly 22 hours, the last 2 hours of that day will be spent writing up the new morning post so any role PMs or the like will not be counted. However extensions may occur because of my own personal life, I will keep you all updated. 3: any repeat violations of the rules will result in a modkill and a boot from the game. Play nice guys. 4: you get extra points if you knew this was homestuck-themed from the title. 5: this is a b*stard game ;3
"The Void.
It is the place all things begin, and end, and you my friend, are in just that place."

21402491_350.png

This dragon, this strange, strange thing, peers at you from seemingly nowhere in particular. In fact, you have not an inkling of where you are.
"Oh, my dear! It is not about where you are, but when. Time is a fickle and fragile thing out here, we're so deathly close to the Outer Ring, and much too far from salvation; eternal life and prosperity: Skaia!"
This dragons seems to have read your mind. How...odd.
It is then you notice creatures of all shapes and sizes floating about around you. Alarmed, you go to ask--
"Horror-Terrors. They are the denizens of this realm. It is best to stay clear of them. Come, Dreambubbles are always about here, let us hitch a ride!!"

21458042_350.png

"Ah, hello! Did Kushiel drag you here? Bah, sometimes he is too eager for his own feathers!! I am Virtuoso, and it seems you'll be joining me inside this Dreambubble!!"
So much new information, why are you here? What are you here FOR!?
"Hehe~ well you see my new companion, you are the last of your race! The rest of you, well...POOF!! Gone! Bye-bye!! It is now YOUR job to ensure the survival of your race! Hehe, but I'm afraid it won't be that easy. You see, on this little bubble of ours, there are members of a heinous group who wish to destroy this world, and you all as well! Your mission is to defeat them and reach Skaia, where you'll create your new universes together!! Sounds fun right!?"

Kushiel up there, the first crazy dragon you met; he will serve as your information broker. But beware, he loves his riddles and honestly he'd rather steer you awry than not, but Virtuoso will make him tell some truths to you.
Virtuoso, as she introduced herself, is your navigator. Both can be asked questions pertaining to your session and the like, and each will provide different information of varying importance and/or helpfulness.

Now let's get the rules down:
1: abide by the FR rules
2: this is Non-RP, RPing is not banned but discouraged.
3: this is a game, even if you are super into character please be respectful to fellow players; you're all trying to survive here!!
4: I ask that you don't edit your posts!
5: no conversations outside this thread, PMs SPECIFICALLY to me or your QT are strictly not allowed. Gotta keep it fair.
6: as such, if there is a question you'd like to ask me, outside of your role PM, feel free!
7: No quoting your rolesheet, either in the thread or your QT AT ALL. Doing so would result in a mod-kill. includes screenshots.
8: no editing or deleting posts. Even for typos. Deleting a double post is fine though.

Basic Game mechanics
1: this is my first time running a Mafia game, please don't hate me if I forget lockdown or the next day cycle :3
2: Each day cycle will last 48 hours, and each "night" phase will be roughly 22 hours, the last 2 hours of that day will be spent writing up the new morning post so any role PMs or the like will not be counted. However extensions may occur because of my own personal life, I will keep you all updated.
3: any repeat violations of the rules will result in a modkill and a boot from the game. Play nice guys.
4: you get extra points if you knew this was homestuck-themed from the title.
5: this is a b*stard game ;3
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
As you may have noticed, I've removed the rolesheets. I think it would be better to not know what they do :3 adds to the mystery >:]

Players
1: @ amapup
2: @ Starseer
3: @ beheaded
4: @ CinnabarCobra
5: @ SoullessRogue
6: @ avirein
7: @ calciferr
8: @ stitched
9: @ stuckhome
10: @ selki
11: @ twiliwolf
12: @ decapitation
13: @ ShinyTyphlosion
14: @ soullessdragon

Subs
1: @ Holi
2: @ kishu
3: @ alphadragon

Spectators
1: @ rainplay
2: @ skywishes01
3: @ dandomando
4: @ samsan
As you may have noticed, I've removed the rolesheets. I think it would be better to not know what they do :3 adds to the mystery >:]

Players
1: @ amapup
2: @ Starseer
3: @ beheaded
4: @ CinnabarCobra
5: @ SoullessRogue
6: @ avirein
7: @ calciferr
8: @ stitched
9: @ stuckhome
10: @ selki
11: @ twiliwolf
12: @ decapitation
13: @ ShinyTyphlosion
14: @ soullessdragon

Subs
1: @ Holi
2: @ kishu
3: @ alphadragon

Spectators
1: @ rainplay
2: @ skywishes01
3: @ dandomando
4: @ samsan
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
General Information
This is where you'll come to receive information on the players status and the like. There'll be some cool fancy spreadsheets and stuff it'll be cool I promise.
Expect updates on the journey to Skaia. Weather, traffic and general news included!!

Kushiel: It looks like we're smooth sailing for a while now!
Virtuoso: not another bubble for miles!
Kushiel: although there is a storm brewing. Youd better watch your backs.

LYNCH THREAD: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1823657
GAME THREAD:
General Information
This is where you'll come to receive information on the players status and the like. There'll be some cool fancy spreadsheets and stuff it'll be cool I promise.
Expect updates on the journey to Skaia. Weather, traffic and general news included!!

Kushiel: It looks like we're smooth sailing for a while now!
Virtuoso: not another bubble for miles!
Kushiel: although there is a storm brewing. Youd better watch your backs.

LYNCH THREAD: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1823657
GAME THREAD:
take two

@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @Detroness, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Checking interest! Hoping I pinged the right one now, only copied from non-rp so I am very sorry for all the pings!!
take two

@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @Detroness, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @marchhare, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Checking interest! Hoping I pinged the right one now, only copied from non-rp so I am very sorry for all the pings!!
@AkumaShushukuu
Peregrine Blanc has the unfortunate initials "PB" which sound like peanut butter.
Just saying.
@AkumaShushukuu
Peregrine Blanc has the unfortunate initials "PB" which sound like peanut butter.
Just saying.
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
@agrina
Pffft
Well I mean she's a dog and dogs like peanut butter so
@agrina
Pffft
Well I mean she's a dog and dogs like peanut butter so
@AkumaShushukuu

Just a note for future reference and because I made this error for BM2;

Because this game is a Non-RP mafia, you only have to use the Non-RP ping list, and it's not recommended to use the Hybrid list because it has both Non-RP & RP mafia players on it, and some of them don't like to be pinged for games - whether Non RP or RP - that they aren't interested in.
@AkumaShushukuu

Just a note for future reference and because I made this error for BM2;

Because this game is a Non-RP mafia, you only have to use the Non-RP ping list, and it's not recommended to use the Hybrid list because it has both Non-RP & RP mafia players on it, and some of them don't like to be pinged for games - whether Non RP or RP - that they aren't interested in.
2v32at4.jpg
@AkumaShushukuu I don't mind getting pinged to things occasionally, but either you grabbed the wrong list or too many lists - I was pinged here but I'm on the RP-only list. It looks like you pinged all three. Just letting you know :)

Edit: Detroness beat me to it :)
@AkumaShushukuu I don't mind getting pinged to things occasionally, but either you grabbed the wrong list or too many lists - I was pinged here but I'm on the RP-only list. It looks like you pinged all three. Just letting you know :)

Edit: Detroness beat me to it :)
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@leopardmask
Oh sweet Plaguebringer. I'm really sorry about that!

@detroness
It seems I have made the same mistake
@leopardmask
Oh sweet Plaguebringer. I'm really sorry about that!

@detroness
It seems I have made the same mistake
@AkumaShushukuu
Count me in :D
@AkumaShushukuu
Count me in :D
7kOUJ79.pngC4op4pY.png7kOUJ79.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13