Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 100kt give&get (THREAD CLOSING)
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1054 1055
[center]1000th post!! Okay, I've been sitting at 999 posts for awhile in anticipation of this...so don't be worried if my gift takes awhile to procure, Lovely! -cackles madly and runs off into the [s]auction house[/s] dark and mysterious woods- @CelestialTien A special gift for a special user to commemorate a special post count! :3 [item=molten wartoad][/center]
1000th post!! Okay, I've been sitting at 999 posts for awhile in anticipation of this...so don't be worried if my gift takes awhile to procure, Lovely!

-cackles madly and runs off into the auction house dark and mysterious woods-

@CelestialTien

A special gift for a special user to commemorate a special post count! :3

Molten Wartoad
[s]claim[/s] @shadesofchaos [item=black tulip]x143 <-- because they were high on your WL [skin=17486] [item=Crane's Shoulder Pads] [item=lion's wing fans] <-- because, surprises!
claim

@shadesofchaos

Black Tulip x143 <-- because they were high on your WL
Crane's Shoulder Pads Lion's Wing Fans <-- because, surprises!
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
@Kigiku Oh, somebody left a crown of flowers long enough for this bird to make a nest in it! [item=red rose flower crown][item=paunchy red percher]
@Kigiku Oh, somebody left a crown of flowers long enough for this bird to make a nest in it!

Red Rose Flower Crown Paunchy Red Percher
@celestialtien [item=Silver Sylvan Lattice]
@celestialtien

Silver Sylvan Lattice
rKs3Oe0.png
Water is another matter, has no direction but its own bright grace, runs through all imaginable colors, takes limpid lessons from stone, and in those functionings plays out the unrealized ambitions of the foam. - Pablo Neruda
soHC1Tw.png
@LadyKuro All on WL with exception of the coat :P [item=Siren sylvan twist][item=Twilight sylvan twist][item=Cat's leg armor][item=Lion's tail guard][item=Emerald aviator coat]
@LadyKuro

All on WL with exception of the coat :P

Siren Sylvan Twist Twilight Sylvan Twist Cat's Leg Armor Lion's Tail Guard Emerald Aviator Coat
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
[center]@brokenstone [skin=12538][item=red mantle] my wishlist is here [url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KULiQYGrvUF0xS7UQtIFv1ZLDHvGoZgQIi1CP186dhM/edit#gid=0[/url]
@brokenstone

Red Mantle

my wishlist is here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KULiQYGrvUF0xS7UQtIFv1ZLDHvGoZgQIi1CP186dhM/edit#gid=0
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
@AvoidReality [item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall] To the person below me: I don't have a WL, but I would be good with anything!
@AvoidReality

Crystalhide Jester Glowing Red Clawtips Red Rose Flowerfall

To the person below me: I don't have a WL, but I would be good with anything!
wddxw3.png
[s]claim[/s] @Blushweaver [center][item=kelp tender plush][item=kelp tender plush][item=kelp tender plush][item=kelp tender plush] [item=kelp tender plush] [item=wavespun tail feathers] [item=wavespun feathered wings] [item=kelp tender plush] [item=kelp tender plush][item=kelp tender plush][item=kelp tender plush][item=kelp tender plush][/center] It looks like something blue and feathery is poking out of a pile of plush toys...
claim

@Blushweaver
Kelp Tender Plush Kelp Tender Plush Kelp Tender Plush Kelp Tender Plush
Kelp Tender Plush Wavespun Tail Feathers Wavespun Feathered Wings Kelp Tender Plush
Kelp Tender Plush Kelp Tender Plush Kelp Tender Plush Kelp Tender Plush

It looks like something blue and feathery is poking out of a pile of plush toys...
Nature never did betray the heart that loved her - William Wordsworth
BPpOUJu.png
[center] @kigiku I'm really unsure of this item. It has four different listings in the AH, and the lowest is 59.5k, yet they are infamously known as baldwin fodder? So I'm sending three just in case~ [item=Teardrop jade ring]x3+[item=major health potion]x4
@kigiku
I'm really unsure of this item. It has four different listings in the AH, and the lowest is 59.5k, yet they are infamously known as baldwin fodder? So I'm sending three just in case~
Teardrop Jade Ring x3+ Major Health Potion x4
@lamenting
@lamenting
chibi adopts
sales
back from hiatus, everything is a wip :,)
OgatP5p.png
1 2 ... 256 257 258 259 260 ... 1054 1055