Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Headcanon a Dragon Above You
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 851 852
Bump)
Bump)
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
@DeerButts [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28981853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289819/28981853_350.png[/img] [/url] Enes prefers to prey upon the evil and shady dragons of the world. While most who know of his diet assume he himself is one of these evil beings, he does not believe so. By weeding out the bad seeds, he thinks that he is paving a way for good seeds to grow. There are also enough bad dragons to satisfy his hunger, so he hasn't considered eating a good dragon, yet.
@DeerButts

28981853_350.png

Enes prefers to prey upon the evil and shady dragons of the world. While most who know of his diet assume he himself is one of these evil beings, he does not believe so. By weeding out the bad seeds, he thinks that he is paving a way for good seeds to grow. There are also enough bad dragons to satisfy his hunger, so he hasn't considered eating a good dragon, yet.
@Fermanta [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24007155] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240072/24007155_350.png[/img] [/url] Percivallai knows that all his life he has been nothing but average, and he hates it. But, because of his responsibilities, he can't do much about it. Despite this, every now and then, he sneaks out at night and becomes anything but average for the night. He lets the night lead him wherever it wishes, believeing that fate will bring him a chance to shine. Some nights, he is a champion fighter, competing against others in nightly sparring practices under a persona he made up. Others, he is a vigilante, searching for wanted outlaws through dark forests and deep trenches. Sometimes, he is the bad guy, stealing small items from venders. But his conscience always pushes him to return the item before the night is over. He is always back at his lair before dawn, sleeping as if nothing has happened. He has shared his secret with no one, and his clanmates still think is a simple average dragon, but Percivallai knows.
@Fermanta

24007155_350.png

Percivallai knows that all his life he has been nothing but average, and he hates it. But, because of his responsibilities, he can't do much about it. Despite this, every now and then, he sneaks out at night and becomes anything but average for the night. He lets the night lead him wherever it wishes, believeing that fate will bring him a chance to shine. Some nights, he is a champion fighter, competing against others in nightly sparring practices under a persona he made up. Others, he is a vigilante, searching for wanted outlaws through dark forests and deep trenches. Sometimes, he is the bad guy, stealing small items from venders. But his conscience always pushes him to return the item before the night is over. He is always back at his lair before dawn, sleeping as if nothing has happened. He has shared his secret with no one, and his clanmates still think is a simple average dragon, but Percivallai knows.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@emeraldwolf42 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18666636] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186667/18666636_350.png[/img] [/url] Gwilithel is a mighty warrior, and has been from the moment of her hatch. She fights along side an odd skydancer and a rather buff tundra. The lady in white is what she's often called as the armor she wears is usually the last thing her foes ever look at before she takes them down. She is revered for her strength in battle and the loveliness that hides beneath the helmet she never retires, most of the bachelors that have tried to win her heart often end up with a couple of scars and a stern talking to. -- anyone before Xylina, preferably a headcannon that goes with their lore/bio :). I don't like out there headcannons, please don't headcannon Dreama
@emeraldwolf42

18666636_350.png

Gwilithel is a mighty warrior, and has been from the moment of her hatch. She fights along side an odd skydancer and a rather buff tundra. The lady in white is what she's often called as the armor she wears is usually the last thing her foes ever look at before she takes them down. She is revered for her strength in battle and the loveliness that hides beneath the helmet she never retires, most of the bachelors that have tried to win her heart often end up with a couple of scars and a stern talking to.
--
anyone before Xylina, preferably a headcannon that goes with their lore/bio :). I don't like out there headcannons, please don't headcannon Dreama
@DeerButts [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=392307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/3924/392307_350.png[/img] [/url] ((I read Minos' lore, but I couldn't think of something for him, but I thought something like this would be neat. I picked a dragon that didn't have much lore on him, I hope that's okay. Apologies if someone is already doing this in your clan)) Razorgrin is among the many in the clan that has his suspicions about Minos. Many things lead to their suspicion, Minos' parents and their reputation, his gradually deteriorating appearance, and his personality. While most dragons could easily be distracted by Minos' suduction skills, there are some that can see past the persona he puts on and can truly evaluate him, and they don't like what they can see. What makes Razorgrin different from the others is that he is planning something to stop Minos while he can still be stopped. Razorgrin's fellow doubters are too fearful of Minos and what he has become to do much other than simply whisper their concerns to one another in private. But Razorgrin has vowed to be the one to stop Minos, or to die trying. He is reading and studying what he can about the Shade, all while trying to figure out how it is affecting Minos and what he can do to fight against it. He is training himself whenever he can get more than a minute alone, learning to counteract anything that could possibly be thrown at him, and vigorously trains with anyone willing, working on his reflexes and strength. But Minos had a head start, and no matter how he trains, Razorgrin could never dream of overpowering Minos. His only chance would to somehow get close enough in power to Minos to have time to outsmart or otherwise trap the Shade-obsessed individual. But with Minos' swiftly deteriorating state, Razorgrin would be lucky if he got strong enough to survive a fight against the cruel Skydancer.
@DeerButts

392307_350.png

((I read Minos' lore, but I couldn't think of something for him, but I thought something like this would be neat. I picked a dragon that didn't have much lore on him, I hope that's okay. Apologies if someone is already doing this in your clan))

Razorgrin is among the many in the clan that has his suspicions about Minos. Many things lead to their suspicion, Minos' parents and their reputation, his gradually deteriorating appearance, and his personality. While most dragons could easily be distracted by Minos' suduction skills, there are some that can see past the persona he puts on and can truly evaluate him, and they don't like what they can see. What makes Razorgrin different from the others is that he is planning something to stop Minos while he can still be stopped. Razorgrin's fellow doubters are too fearful of Minos and what he has become to do much other than simply whisper their concerns to one another in private. But Razorgrin has vowed to be the one to stop Minos, or to die trying. He is reading and studying what he can about the Shade, all while trying to figure out how it is affecting Minos and what he can do to fight against it. He is training himself whenever he can get more than a minute alone, learning to counteract anything that could possibly be thrown at him, and vigorously trains with anyone willing, working on his reflexes and strength. But Minos had a head start, and no matter how he trains, Razorgrin could never dream of overpowering Minos. His only chance would to somehow get close enough in power to Minos to have time to outsmart or otherwise trap the Shade-obsessed individual. But with Minos' swiftly deteriorating state, Razorgrin would be lucky if he got strong enough to survive a fight against the cruel Skydancer.
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@emeraldwolf42 Everyone makes Minos the evil one, it's so weird. Lord Asriel is the true tyrant yet everyone picks on minos and makes people try to fight him. Makes me wonder why people do that, I mean he isn't the only shade filled dragon in my clan yet he's picked on. Odd. Great headcannon either way, doesn't really fit his personality but nonetheless it's a great read.

//skip me//
@emeraldwolf42 Everyone makes Minos the evil one, it's so weird. Lord Asriel is the true tyrant yet everyone picks on minos and makes people try to fight him. Makes me wonder why people do that, I mean he isn't the only shade filled dragon in my clan yet he's picked on. Odd. Great headcannon either way, doesn't really fit his personality but nonetheless it's a great read.

//skip me//
@emeraldwolf42 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29315433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293155/29315433_350.png[/img] [/url] Mihlos is a peacemaker of her clan she seeks to create balance. As a purple blades lightsaber wielder she seeks to find a balance in all things. Her dark colour makes her an excellent warrior. She thrives and is loved by her clan.
@emeraldwolf42

29315433_350.png

Mihlos is a peacemaker of her clan she seeks to create balance. As a purple blades lightsaber wielder she seeks to find a balance in all things. Her dark colour makes her an excellent warrior. She thrives and is loved by her clan.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
[font=Cursive]@VioletWind[/font] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260674/26067381_350.png[/img] [font=Cursive]While born of fire, Fire abhors the flames of her past home. The air of the Molten Scar was thick with volcanic ash and the ever-present smell of sulfur, which, of course, was not very pleasant. The ash, in fact, damaged her lungs a bit- the reason why she has occasional coughing fits. Upon reaching the Windswept Plateau, Fire was incrdibly grateful for the sudden abundance of fresh air, though she remains a metalworker to keep her memory of the Fire Flight alive. She creates many small metal trinkets that she gives out to her clanmates for free.[/font][/center]
@VioletWind
26067381_350.png

While born of fire, Fire abhors the flames of her past home. The air of the Molten Scar was thick with volcanic ash and the ever-present smell of sulfur, which, of course, was not very pleasant. The ash, in fact, damaged her lungs a bit- the reason why she has occasional coughing fits. Upon reaching the Windswept Plateau, Fire was incrdibly grateful for the sudden abundance of fresh air, though she remains a metalworker to keep her memory of the Fire Flight alive. She creates many small metal trinkets that she gives out to her clanmates for free.
coH7AEL.png
|| Summer || she/her || +0 FR time || Ravenclaw || ESTP || Professional impulse buyer || shiny ||
@Summerset I love it!
//skip me//
@Summerset I love it!
//skip me//
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
@Summerset Oooh, I see you are quite new, but you certainly wasted no time writing lore. Welcome! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29282826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292829/29282826_350.png[/img] [/url] Instead of turning on the light, Scintillula usually ends up just using her glowing paws to read. As a result, the library is often a little too dark for dragons who aren't from the Shadow flight. Nevertheless, the library is a favorite for many. Who doesn't like reading in the shade? Of course, after realizing the troubles that dragons had with reading in the dark, Scintillula provided many portable glowshroom lamps that could be used to make reading easier in the dark library, so long as the lanterns were returned. On busy days, pulsing blue lamps could be seen throughout the entire library.
@Summerset Oooh, I see you are quite new, but you certainly wasted no time writing lore. Welcome!

29282826_350.png

Instead of turning on the light, Scintillula usually ends up just using her glowing paws to read. As a result, the library is often a little too dark for dragons who aren't from the Shadow flight. Nevertheless, the library is a favorite for many. Who doesn't like reading in the shade? Of course, after realizing the troubles that dragons had with reading in the dark, Scintillula provided many portable glowshroom lamps that could be used to make reading easier in the dark library, so long as the lanterns were returned. On busy days, pulsing blue lamps could be seen throughout the entire library.
hJ8OTHQ.gifELCP3EK.gifhoCtO2k.gif ~~~~~~~ tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 851 852