Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Another Open the Door game...
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72
@7BlueZebras Claiming Door 1
@7BlueZebras Claiming Door 1
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@7BlueZebras Door 3 plz!
@7BlueZebras Door 3 plz!
@FlareTheDragon You open the door, expecting something to jump out at you at any second. Instead, you only find a bunch of bones... but then, you see a few dead snakes! [item=Emerald Striker]x20 [item=Bone Fragments]x50 @SoullessDragon Have you ever seen a singing dragon? If not, you have now! But, it's a little scary looking. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23700494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237005/23700494_350.png[/img] [/url] @GiroGirl723 An assortment of sharp objects lie behind the door. You probably don't want to know what they were used for. [item=Sharpened Scythe]x15 [item=Rusty Pickaxe]x10 [item=Etched Tusk]x15 [item=Scratch]
@FlareTheDragon

You open the door, expecting something to jump out at you at any second. Instead, you only find a bunch of bones... but then, you see a few dead snakes!

Emerald Striker x20 Bone Fragments x50

@SoullessDragon

Have you ever seen a singing dragon? If not, you have now! But, it's a little scary looking.

23700494_350.png

@GiroGirl723

An assortment of sharp objects lie behind the door. You probably don't want to know what they were used for.

Sharpened Scythe x15 Rusty Pickaxe x10 Etched Tusk x15 Scratch

X7zHe2a.png
@7BlueZebras
Thanks so much for this handsome little boy o:

Door 1
A door made out of leather. It is covered with colorful patterns.

Door 2
A door made out of... of what exactly? It looks a bit like ice but with a purple shimmer...

Door 3
A door made out of crystal. It shimmers and sparkles in the sun; curiouse? Maybe you'll find a nice treasure!
@7BlueZebras
Thanks so much for this handsome little boy o:

Door 1
A door made out of leather. It is covered with colorful patterns.

Door 2
A door made out of... of what exactly? It looks a bit like ice but with a purple shimmer...

Door 3
A door made out of crystal. It shimmers and sparkles in the sun; curiouse? Maybe you'll find a nice treasure!
@SoullessDragon I'll take door 3 please! <3

(haha it seems that I have a tendency for shiny stuff XD)
@SoullessDragon I'll take door 3 please! <3

(haha it seems that I have a tendency for shiny stuff XD)
jghAv2V.png
@soullessdragon
door 2 please!
@soullessdragon
door 2 please!
@soullessdragon
door 1?
@soullessdragon
door 1?
MissAstral.png
@MissAstral [indent]Before you opened the door you got catched by the colorful patterns. You don't know how long you stared at them until you finally decided to look what's behind this leather door. A room with a single desk in the middle of it was everything you saw. On the desk was a little package with a note: "For the one who wants to give their dragon an other look" [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/13255.png[/img][/indent] @Huisheng [indent]*crack* Great! You broke the door! ... huh? What do you mean with "you just touched it softly"? Pretty sure it wasn't that soft at all, however, looks like you set something free as you broke the door... a bear? I don't believe it belongs here, better take it with you! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/15275.png[/img][/indent] @StormDreamer [indent]The sparkling door is literaly calling for you - not just because you love shiny things - did you hear the noise coming from the other side? So better let's -- no. Stop looking at this door. We already had this "look-too-long-at-the-door" stuff, remember? We won't copy the things other guys already did! Okay? Okay! So, still looking at the shiny crystals you opened this sparkling door .... just to stay in a cavern-ish room. It's not even shiny at all! Or is it? Well, it's not the room but a litte derg jumped out of the blue at your feet and looked curiously in your face. Better take this shiny girl at home before someone else wants to steal your sparkling treasure. (Because of a mistake I had to buy a dragon, hopefully this little Hatchling is okay!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23628286] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236283/23628286_350.png[/img] [/url][/indent]
@MissAstral
Before you opened the door you got catched by the colorful patterns. You don't know how long you stared at them until you finally decided to look what's behind this leather door.
A room with a single desk in the middle of it was everything you saw. On the desk was a little package with a note: "For the one who wants to give their dragon an other look"
13255.png

@Huisheng
*crack* Great! You broke the door! ... huh? What do you mean with "you just touched it softly"? Pretty sure it wasn't that soft at all, however, looks like you set something free as you broke the door... a bear? I don't believe it belongs here, better take it with you!
15275.png

@StormDreamer
The sparkling door is literaly calling for you - not just because you love shiny things - did you hear the noise coming from the other side? So better let's -- no. Stop looking at this door. We already had this "look-too-long-at-the-door" stuff, remember? We won't copy the things other guys already did! Okay? Okay!
So, still looking at the shiny crystals you opened this sparkling door .... just to stay in a cavern-ish room. It's not even shiny at all! Or is it?
Well, it's not the room but a litte derg jumped out of the blue at your feet and looked curiously in your face. Better take this shiny girl at home before someone else wants to steal your sparkling treasure.
(Because of a mistake I had to buy a dragon, hopefully this little Hatchling is okay!)

23628286_350.png
@Soulless dragon Thank you! He's so pretty! <3

Door one: This door seems to made of crystal. Some sort of magical power tugs at you to peek inside.
Door two: This door is made out of black and white tiles.
Door three: This door is dark blue, covered with spiral patterns. Some mysterious power tugs at you from inside.
@Soulless dragon Thank you! He's so pretty! <3

Door one: This door seems to made of crystal. Some sort of magical power tugs at you to peek inside.
Door two: This door is made out of black and white tiles.
Door three: This door is dark blue, covered with spiral patterns. Some mysterious power tugs at you from inside.
jghAv2V.png
@stormdreamer
i pick door 3!
@stormdreamer
i pick door 3!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 71 72