Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Treasure hunt! Looking for hiders!
1 2 3
Silverpine's Treasure Hunt 2016
A pink and white female nocturne steps onto the stage. "Welcome to Silverpine's Treasure Hunt 2016. We have way too many Silverpine's this and Silverpine's that. Anyway we're looking for treasure hiders and I wouldn't be one unless I wanted to waste my time. It's totally not worth it."
A female coatl lands next to her. "
Cady
, you're scaring away the audience!" She turns toward you. "Ignore her she's always like this. I'm Drizzle. As we were saying we're looking for treasure hiders for our treasure hunt. Please PM us if you're interested, since we don't want anyone to know who's hiding the treasure..."
"You don't get to join if you become a hider. So I don't think you..."
"Cady! Be quiet!" Drizzle sighed. "If you become a hider you..."
"Get a 20% discount on any of our shops while the hunt is going on! Awesome right?"
"Cady! I thought I told you to be quiet! And sarcasm doesn't have the same effect in text. We're looking for 20 hiders and the 'treasure' will be hidden in dragon bios."
"5 dragons per hider, that's a lot of treasure. Are you sure you want to do this?"
"Cady!!! Do you want me to fetch your mother?"
"No, she's so boring. Also..."
"Cady! Get off the stage! Now!"
Cady stomped off the stage.
"Sorry 'bout that, she can be so.... Anyway ping me @Silverpine if you have any questions, please try not to hint that you might become a hider. Also please remember that this is only for fun. This is not meant to be serious. Please have fun. @KyloRen I got inspired to make this by your Pinecone Hunt. It is, of course, different but are you ok with this?"

Silverpine's Treasure Hunt 2016
A pink and white female nocturne steps onto the stage. "Welcome to Silverpine's Treasure Hunt 2016. We have way too many Silverpine's this and Silverpine's that. Anyway we're looking for treasure hiders and I wouldn't be one unless I wanted to waste my time. It's totally not worth it."
A female coatl lands next to her. "
Cady
, you're scaring away the audience!" She turns toward you. "Ignore her she's always like this. I'm Drizzle. As we were saying we're looking for treasure hiders for our treasure hunt. Please PM us if you're interested, since we don't want anyone to know who's hiding the treasure..."
"You don't get to join if you become a hider. So I don't think you..."
"Cady! Be quiet!" Drizzle sighed. "If you become a hider you..."
"Get a 20% discount on any of our shops while the hunt is going on! Awesome right?"
"Cady! I thought I told you to be quiet! And sarcasm doesn't have the same effect in text. We're looking for 20 hiders and the 'treasure' will be hidden in dragon bios."
"5 dragons per hider, that's a lot of treasure. Are you sure you want to do this?"
"Cady!!! Do you want me to fetch your mother?"
"No, she's so boring. Also..."
"Cady! Get off the stage! Now!"
Cady stomped off the stage.
"Sorry 'bout that, she can be so.... Anyway ping me @Silverpine if you have any questions, please try not to hint that you might become a hider. Also please remember that this is only for fun. This is not meant to be serious. Please have fun. @KyloRen I got inspired to make this by your Pinecone Hunt. It is, of course, different but are you ok with this?"

TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
18 out of 20 found
Treasure hunt will start after all 20 hiders are found.
18 out of 20 found
Treasure hunt will start after all 20 hiders are found.
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Free bump because I like the idea~
Free bump because I like the idea~
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Bump
Bump
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art