Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | MJ- Foehn Pokemon League
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
This is really cool! I'll have to join when i get my comp back.
This is really cool! I'll have to join when i get my comp back.
?3nQk=platform.png
@Gossalgop ehh i dont really mind however many legends as log as they arent uber. that rule is a bit weird to me, but if thats what we're doing, then its fine
@Gossalgop ehh i dont really mind however many legends as log as they arent uber. that rule is a bit weird to me, but if thats what we're doing, then its fine
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
@g0dsend: Smogon can be weird when it comes to tier lists. Thank you for being lenient when it came to that situation.
@DriverScissors: Thank you, I hope you receive your computer soon.
@g0dsend: Smogon can be weird when it comes to tier lists. Thank you for being lenient when it came to that situation.
@DriverScissors: Thank you, I hope you receive your computer soon.
eppAZHY.png 91KIw21.png
@Gossalgop Thank you! <3
@Gossalgop Thank you! <3
?3nQk=platform.png
I'll be on all day today to accept challengers for the fire or dark gym or for people challenging the E4. I don't have anything planned today, so I eagerly await those of you planning to join later.
I'll be on all day today to accept challengers for the fire or dark gym or for people challenging the E4. I don't have anything planned today, so I eagerly await those of you planning to join later.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
@g0dsend @gossalgop yeah the one legend rule kind of confused me considering OU itself has so many legends that the strategies are kind of built around it
@g0dsend @gossalgop yeah the one legend rule kind of confused me considering OU itself has so many legends that the strategies are kind of built around it
@Scaremongrel: sorry for the confusion!
@Scaremongrel: sorry for the confusion!
eppAZHY.png 91KIw21.png
@gossalgop also just to clarify, so i don't accidentally mess up again lmao

once we have our 8 pokemon chosen, we're not allowed to change the 8 ? and we cant change the item pool the 8 have ?
@gossalgop also just to clarify, so i don't accidentally mess up again lmao

once we have our 8 pokemon chosen, we're not allowed to change the 8 ? and we cant change the item pool the 8 have ?
@OkaFloof

May I challenge you?

Going offline now~
@OkaFloof

May I challenge you?

Going offline now~
8zV4IMd.pngk2tbrDz.pngg8YR7Kz.png
Poison and water and fairy e4 will be on and off for about 5 hours!
Poison and water and fairy e4 will be on and off for about 5 hours!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29