Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | MJ- Foehn Pokemon League
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@g0dsend Id like to challenge your ground gym :D
@g0dsend Id like to challenge your ground gym :D
NXwxhXo.png
@Queencryogen i am online on showdown right now!
@Queencryogen i am online on showdown right now!
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
@dodongo i'd like to challenge your dark type gym !
@dodongo i'd like to challenge your dark type gym !
@Scaremongrel: I'm so glad you're interested in this league, but may I suggest editing your team? You see, the rule is that you may only have one legendary on a team, and you have two. Everyone, please remember the OU tier and 1 legendary rule. Thank you.
@Scaremongrel: I'm so glad you're interested in this league, but may I suggest editing your team? You see, the rule is that you may only have one legendary on a team, and you have two. Everyone, please remember the OU tier and 1 legendary rule. Thank you.
eppAZHY.png 91KIw21.png
@gossalgop rip ok i'll pick 2 more pokemon later sorry

but im still ready 2 battle with my first 6 !
@gossalgop rip ok i'll pick 2 more pokemon later sorry

but im still ready 2 battle with my first 6 !
@scaremongrel: Thank you for understanding, it's fine if you simply don't choose to battle with more than two on your team at any given time! (^_^)
@scaremongrel: Thank you for understanding, it's fine if you simply don't choose to battle with more than two on your team at any given time! (^_^)
eppAZHY.png 91KIw21.png
@gossalgop
Sign me up, what do I gotta do to challenge all ye?
I've got X/Y/AS/OR too so, but my team I play on is on my X gamecard. It's much easier for me to use my DS to do this than showdown, as much as I love showdown, because I don't have an efficient way of getting on it quite yet (my mobile phone absolutely hates it //sad tear//)

When I get home I can get info on my team since that was on the spreadsheet.
@gossalgop
Sign me up, what do I gotta do to challenge all ye?
I've got X/Y/AS/OR too so, but my team I play on is on my X gamecard. It's much easier for me to use my DS to do this than showdown, as much as I love showdown, because I don't have an efficient way of getting on it quite yet (my mobile phone absolutely hates it //sad tear//)

When I get home I can get info on my team since that was on the spreadsheet.
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@g0dsend you up for a ground gym battle ?
@g0dsend you up for a ground gym battle ?
@scaremongrel SURE! im on showdown, send me a challenge
@scaremongrel SURE! im on showdown, send me a challenge
rKEFa.gif VBhQJ.gif UFDTf.gif cecXk.gif
@scaremongrel Sorry I'm late, got caught up in real life stuff. I'm available for a battle real quick when you're free.
@scaremongrel Sorry I'm late, got caught up in real life stuff. I'm available for a battle real quick when you're free.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29