Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (closed)
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 793 794
Alfonzo: ???

Ferguson: you

@ whoever yukine is: AHEMHEMHEMHEM? i saw that.

Toffee: ...really man? I hope you didnt get pricked, per say, where that finger is missing. Ouch...?
Alfonzo: ???

Ferguson: you

@ whoever yukine is: AHEMHEMHEMHEM? i saw that.

Toffee: ...really man? I hope you didnt get pricked, per say, where that finger is missing. Ouch...?
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal
Yep, deal! c:
Yeah, it's good. (Honestly, I HATE quite a few of Nick's other current shows... *cough*Sanjay and Craig especially*cough* TLH is definitely an improvement for them, I like it.)
Oh, wow. XD
@dragoncrystal
Yep, deal! c:
Yeah, it's good. (Honestly, I HATE quite a few of Nick's other current shows... *cough*Sanjay and Craig especially*cough* TLH is definitely an improvement for them, I like it.)
Oh, wow. XD
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-05-20 19:11:22] Hawkmoth diverts Lloyd's attention and runs away [/quote] LLOYD, PLEASE
Werelynx wrote on 2016-05-20:
Hawkmoth diverts Lloyd's attention and runs away

LLOYD, PLEASE
sdSRvlV.png
@chiaKittyNanami

Yukine just attacked a star,,, im not happy camper no more, i will get my newr death revenge on yukine.. I hope?

@YordleLover yup ;-;
@chiaKittyNanami

Yukine just attacked a star,,, im not happy camper no more, i will get my newr death revenge on yukine.. I hope?

@YordleLover yup ;-;
T3TuubO.png
@dragoncrystal yukine is my baby and he's going crazy even quicker than last game h elp-- no dont kill my 14 yr old son [quote]Asriel picks flowers.[/quote] these better nnot be buttercups
@dragoncrystal
yukine is my baby and he's going crazy even quicker than last game h elp-- no dont kill my 14 yr old son
Quote:
Asriel picks flowers.
these better nnot be buttercups
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

[center][b]Fallen Tributes [/b] [i]5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance. [/i] [b][img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warriors/images/8/82/Crowfeather.warrior.png/revision/latest?cb=20151113125943.png[/img] Crowfeather District 2 [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/3550a5df29273ee47079155db2c81b0d/tumblr_inline_nngueqfPyB1r5ubob_400.jpg[/img] Levi District 8 [img]http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/1300000/Manga-Fang-D-maximum-ride-1317769-1076-1600.jpg[/img] Fang District 9 [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/8956e162bdea209327db0d72d6770c6a/tumblr_n72lqrN1JO1tdjafco1_400.gif[/img] Yato District 9 [img]http://static.zerochan.net/Chara.(Undertale).full.1973722.jpg[/img] Chara District 5[/b] [/center] [size=1] @ichamo @childofnaga @eccentricelf23 @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @ladyplague @aspdroid @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @lunarecho @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover [/size]
Fallen Tributes

5 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

latest?cb=20151113125943.png
Crowfeather
District 2

tumblr_inline_nngueqfPyB1r5ubob_400.jpg
Levi
District 8

Manga-Fang-D-maximum-ride-1317769-1076-1600.jpg
Fang
District 9

tumblr_n72lqrN1JO1tdjafco1_400.gif
Yato
District 9

Chara.(Undertale).full.1973722.jpg
Chara
District 5

@ichamo @childofnaga @eccentricelf23 @SANSationalmew @dragoncrystal @lordmalak @dreamalex @bluparrot @chiakittynanami @ladyplague @aspdroid @hibiscius @kanisakura @kantosakurane @lunarecho @shsltrashboy @HalfheartedDoom @tiadawerecat @yordlelover
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
rIP YATO AND UE-SAMA 2K16

yato i t o ld you to babysit yukine and you died straight up immediately look what you've done
yukine's going to go crazy idiot
rIP YATO AND UE-SAMA 2K16

yato i t o ld you to babysit yukine and you died straight up immediately look what you've done
yukine's going to go crazy idiot
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

@LunarEcho oh lord, dont get me started on sanjay and craig. That is a whole lor of no. Breadwinners isn't the worst but is definately just not good... Pig goat banana cricket...? Lord, i dont even know what any of these shows are for. TLH is a wonderful and... Besides improvement, i may or may not have a crush on lincoln. oh heck i promise i was gONNA ENTER THE TWINS
@LunarEcho oh lord, dont get me started on sanjay and craig. That is a whole lor of no. Breadwinners isn't the worst but is definately just not good... Pig goat banana cricket...? Lord, i dont even know what any of these shows are for. TLH is a wonderful and... Besides improvement, i may or may not have a crush on lincoln. oh heck i promise i was gONNA ENTER THE TWINS
T3TuubO.png
@chiaKittyNanami... It does not matter... Not with ME, atleast. Im a protective overprotector.
@chiaKittyNanami... It does not matter... Not with ME, atleast. Im a protective overprotector.
T3TuubO.png
MADE IT! Go Toffee and Miss Skullnick! (and also the other SVTFOE characters dragoncrystal put in)
MADE IT! Go Toffee and Miss Skullnick! (and also the other SVTFOE characters dragoncrystal put in)
Ru6naU3.png
1 2 ... 329 330 331 332 333 ... 793 794