TOPIC | Colour Kingdom [Round 34]
uh
*scoots out immediately*
yEllow
uh
*scoots out immediately*
yEllow
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
*avocado noises*
*avocado noises*
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@yaboiguzma
yEllow
@yaboiguzma
yEllow
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
alright.jpeg

yellow
alright.jpeg

yellow
uCR5SCW.png
*cries because yellow is my least favorite out of all the colors here, but it'll do*
*cries because yellow is my least favorite out of all the colors here, but it'll do*
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Damn it, I wanted to snipe Guzma for Team Teal because Guzma is cool :c but here I am being too darn slow
Damn it, I wanted to snipe Guzma for Team Teal because Guzma is cool :c but here I am being too darn slow
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
I have a constant money shortage
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="Wyxamex" date=2017-06-26 16:03:01] Damn it, I wanted to snipe Guzma for Team Teal because Guzma is cool :c but here I am being too darn slow [/quote] [s]I'd totally let you because teal is a rad color[/s] but alas... I am a yellow fellow now.
Wyxamex wrote on 2017-06-26:
I'd totally let you because teal is a rad color but alas... I am a yellow fellow now.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Gosh darn, the teal faction will have to wait for now, but one day... you will slip up.............
Gosh darn, the teal faction will have to wait for now, but one day... you will slip up.............
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
[quote name="Wyxamex" date=2017-06-26 16:14:55] Gosh darn, the teal faction will have to wait for now, but one day... you will slip up............. [/quote] mmm not too sure of that but certainly possible YEllow
Wyxamex wrote on 2017-06-26:
mmm not too sure of that but certainly possible
YEllow
Listen I just want to snag people and pour the colour teal all over their different-coloured bodies and then drag them into the cult that is teal-loyality
Listen I just want to snag people and pour the colour teal all over their different-coloured bodies and then drag them into the cult that is teal-loyality
GaHRZvh.png
bYt72YT.png
HzrhVnd.png
Wyx
YMPbu9R.png
fzM10XR.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png