@azurillturtle i need to do this please add me to the pinglist omg
@azurillturtle i need to do this please add me to the pinglist omg
@azurillturtle
sounds like fun! add me pls
@azurillturtle
sounds like fun! add me pls
banner%253F.png
@azurillturtle

Please add me to the pinglist! So proud of my babby for making it onto the suspect list. :'D I'll be politely bowing out of participating, but I want to watch how things play out!
@azurillturtle

Please add me to the pinglist! So proud of my babby for making it onto the suspect list. :'D I'll be politely bowing out of participating, but I want to watch how things play out!
b9aWflB.pngmHgNPwd.png
@azurillturtle Please add me to the pinglist! This looks fun!
@azurillturtle Please add me to the pinglist! This looks fun!
Na5WGHa.png
@azurillturtle

Oooh! Please add me to the pinglist! maybe binge watching criminal minds might finally pay off
@azurillturtle

Oooh! Please add me to the pinglist! maybe binge watching criminal minds might finally pay off
@azurillturtle oh, could you add me to the pinglist?
@azurillturtle oh, could you add me to the pinglist?
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@azurillturtle Add me to the pinglist, please! c:
@azurillturtle Add me to the pinglist, please! c:
2e1vqdf.jpgb3JnDBj.gif
@azurillturtle
Please add me to the pinglist... I'll try to help to find "A" as much as I can!
@azurillturtle
Please add me to the pinglist... I'll try to help to find "A" as much as I can!
wpEE9mo.png
@Clavicado @Sap88 @Schefflera @Eme @Tindi11 @corvidus @amapup @Asteri @uprisingattorney @devotfeige @tigressRising @GhostPaladin @Acacia @Zelan @Azvaetil

Voting for day one morning is closed and voting for day one afternoon is open! I'm going to try running it off the same form and see if that works okay.

For the first round, you'll be investigating the front courtyard and interviewing witness Tarn and (/RNGs a tiebreak number) witness Tristitia. The results of location investigation are below; results of witness interviews are at the top of the next page.

Also note that the sprite has a bit more to say to you on the first page. That post is also copied below.

While the main hall is kept heated to accommodate the guests who are unused to this climate, the air outside is easily below freezing. Best to wrap up this investigation quickly.

A low stone wall extends to either side as far as the eye can see, interrupted only by an archway that marks the entrance to the festival area. Holly and creeping vines are draped across the stone. It's only the first day of the festival, and yet the decorations are already looking a little worse for the wear. Some of the vegetation to the right of the entrance is a bit crushed, and there are red splotches on the wall that look like blood but upon closer inspection turn out to be… paint?

Just inside the wall, facing the archway, there are a number of huge letters lined up across the ground that spell out the name of the festival. However, the sign appears to have been sabotaged: one A is gone and another is leaning over at a precarious angle. Now the sign reads "CRYSTALLINE G LA".

The letters themselves are cold to the touch and quite sturdy. They're made of Nevermeltice; it's a safe assumption that they'll remain intact even if subjected to intense force or heat. They seem to be held down by a weak spell that freezes them to the ground below. It's designed to do little more than keep them from toppling over in a storm but isn't strong enough to hold if a dragon decides they really want that letter.

Despite their large size, the letters are surprisingly light: even a hatchling could probably push one away if they put their mind to it. Still, they're quite bulky, and transporting them somewhere would take some effort. At a guess, it would probably take at least an hour to steal one.

There's not much else of interest here. If the culprit left any footprints or other marks as they stole the A, they've long ago been lost amidst the snow and the multitudes of tracks left by the festival visitors.

"Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention," the Ice Sprite says when you drop by to check in. "We think the A was stolen sometime between seven PM on the 23rd and seven AM on the 24th. You might get a better idea of when if you ask around."

It thoughtfully pushes a strange red-and-white sphere across the surface of its desk. ...That definitely wasn't there earlier.

"If you ask me, I'd say you might want to pay attention to what time the A might've been stolen," says the sprite. "And… let's see… assume everything happens in half-hour time blocks. Huh? What do you mean that's a pretty big assumption?

"Anyway, looks like you went to see the scene of the crime for yourself. Sorry about that, by the way. I guess you're supposed to keep it intact for investigation and everything, but this is a festival and you can't really keep people away, you know? It's not like there were any big clues there anyway. It was all already covered by the snow."

The sprite pauses, tossing the ball up and down in the air. "Well, good luck. And have fun, I guess."

Notably, it doesn't ask if you found anything. You suspect it doesn't care.
@Clavicado @Sap88 @Schefflera @Eme @Tindi11 @corvidus @amapup @Asteri @uprisingattorney @devotfeige @tigressRising @GhostPaladin @Acacia @Zelan @Azvaetil

Voting for day one morning is closed and voting for day one afternoon is open! I'm going to try running it off the same form and see if that works okay.

For the first round, you'll be investigating the front courtyard and interviewing witness Tarn and (/RNGs a tiebreak number) witness Tristitia. The results of location investigation are below; results of witness interviews are at the top of the next page.

Also note that the sprite has a bit more to say to you on the first page. That post is also copied below.

While the main hall is kept heated to accommodate the guests who are unused to this climate, the air outside is easily below freezing. Best to wrap up this investigation quickly.

A low stone wall extends to either side as far as the eye can see, interrupted only by an archway that marks the entrance to the festival area. Holly and creeping vines are draped across the stone. It's only the first day of the festival, and yet the decorations are already looking a little worse for the wear. Some of the vegetation to the right of the entrance is a bit crushed, and there are red splotches on the wall that look like blood but upon closer inspection turn out to be… paint?

Just inside the wall, facing the archway, there are a number of huge letters lined up across the ground that spell out the name of the festival. However, the sign appears to have been sabotaged: one A is gone and another is leaning over at a precarious angle. Now the sign reads "CRYSTALLINE G LA".

The letters themselves are cold to the touch and quite sturdy. They're made of Nevermeltice; it's a safe assumption that they'll remain intact even if subjected to intense force or heat. They seem to be held down by a weak spell that freezes them to the ground below. It's designed to do little more than keep them from toppling over in a storm but isn't strong enough to hold if a dragon decides they really want that letter.

Despite their large size, the letters are surprisingly light: even a hatchling could probably push one away if they put their mind to it. Still, they're quite bulky, and transporting them somewhere would take some effort. At a guess, it would probably take at least an hour to steal one.

There's not much else of interest here. If the culprit left any footprints or other marks as they stole the A, they've long ago been lost amidst the snow and the multitudes of tracks left by the festival visitors.

"Oh yeah, something I forgot to mention," the Ice Sprite says when you drop by to check in. "We think the A was stolen sometime between seven PM on the 23rd and seven AM on the 24th. You might get a better idea of when if you ask around."

It thoughtfully pushes a strange red-and-white sphere across the surface of its desk. ...That definitely wasn't there earlier.

"If you ask me, I'd say you might want to pay attention to what time the A might've been stolen," says the sprite. "And… let's see… assume everything happens in half-hour time blocks. Huh? What do you mean that's a pretty big assumption?

"Anyway, looks like you went to see the scene of the crime for yourself. Sorry about that, by the way. I guess you're supposed to keep it intact for investigation and everything, but this is a festival and you can't really keep people away, you know? It's not like there were any big clues there anyway. It was all already covered by the snow."

The sprite pauses, tossing the ball up and down in the air. "Well, good luck. And have fun, I guess."

Notably, it doesn't ask if you found anything. You suspect it doesn't care.
glxY4Ve.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33