Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | SteamPunkMafia Discussion Thread(Done)
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105
Ah, I can see why we should trust Wintry's words. I would too after seeing that they have been speaking the truth. Seems like Nerrax would be good target for the town unless something else comes up.

I should take some. Maybe Tylenol too. Ah hah. Brb
Ah, I can see why we should trust Wintry's words. I would too after seeing that they have been speaking the truth. Seems like Nerrax would be good target for the town unless something else comes up.

I should take some. Maybe Tylenol too. Ah hah. Brb
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Detroness

Yay, theory buddies! Going in order of your quote.

First and foremost, it seems as if our Royal somehow got pressganged into the Rebels. This is not good.

The pirate doesn't seem to be too worrisome. We have had no reports of thefts from anyone, so they are most likely a third party trying to stay off anyone's radar and survive.

As I stated above, I think the creation from DarthDeadpool is random. I don't think she knew what would happen when she made it.

Can we just...build a safety bunker and hide?

@Detroness

Yay, theory buddies! Going in order of your quote.

First and foremost, it seems as if our Royal somehow got pressganged into the Rebels. This is not good.

The pirate doesn't seem to be too worrisome. We have had no reports of thefts from anyone, so they are most likely a third party trying to stay off anyone's radar and survive.

As I stated above, I think the creation from DarthDeadpool is random. I don't think she knew what would happen when she made it.

"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
@MathGirl277

Haven's dead. Was killed in N2 by the 'monster' who was set loose by DarthDeadPool.
@MathGirl277

Haven's dead. Was killed in N2 by the 'monster' who was set loose by DarthDeadPool.
2v32at4.jpg
@MathGirl277

Oh forgot to add that Casiope also dropped out.
@MathGirl277

Oh forgot to add that Casiope also dropped out.
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="MathGirl277" date=2016-01-27 10:07:39] Post count times! [code]Detroness 122 polygone 92 Wintrymix 81 kirkfan2255 50 ShockZephyr 50 Vistron 45 [s]ThisOneIsBlue 36[/s] Renaissaince 34 AureaImperatrix 32 FloatingInSpace 32 SmashedFish 28 Druddigon8 23 Ninjacatblue 21 [s]narumitsu 16[/s] Ravinmad 15 Nerrax 12 Pawlemagne 12 [s]DreamAlex 12[/s] Tsaiah 12 [s]SoullessRogue 11[/s] FunFilledWTFery 9 earendils 8 [s]DarthDeadpool 6[/s] Haven 4 Casiope 4 MathGirl277 4 [s]Geoff 3[/s] DJFeather 1[/code] ... wow, polygone isn't posting like 3 times as much as anyone else? Way to go Detroness, living up to your name and dethroning the resident spammer :P. @ DJFeather @ Casiope @ Haven @ earendils [s]@ FunFilledWTFery wait you just posted[/s] You've all posted less than 10 times. Explanations? [/quote] [i]blinks blinks stares at numbers[/i] wow. 0.0 I'm a total thread hog, and that is reason enough to kill/lynch me! XD
MathGirl277 wrote on 2016-01-27:
Post count times!
Code:
Detroness 122 polygone 92 Wintrymix 81 kirkfan2255 50 ShockZephyr 50 Vistron 45 [s]ThisOneIsBlue 36[/s] Renaissaince 34 AureaImperatrix 32 FloatingInSpace 32 SmashedFish 28 Druddigon8 23 Ninjacatblue 21 [s]narumitsu 16[/s] Ravinmad 15 Nerrax 12 Pawlemagne 12 [s]DreamAlex 12[/s] Tsaiah 12 [s]SoullessRogue 11[/s] FunFilledWTFery 9 earendils 8 [s]DarthDeadpool 6[/s] Haven 4 Casiope 4 MathGirl277 4 [s]Geoff 3[/s] DJFeather 1

... wow, polygone isn't posting like 3 times as much as anyone else? Way to go Detroness, living up to your name and dethroning the resident spammer :P.

@ DJFeather @ Casiope @ Haven @ earendils @ FunFilledWTFery wait you just posted

You've all posted less than 10 times. Explanations?

blinks

blinks

stares at numbers

wow. 0.0

I'm a total thread hog, and that is reason enough to kill/lynch me! XD
2v32at4.jpg
@MathGirl277

wait. ?

'living up to my name'? o.0 It was actually based off the HP spell Patronus, but at the time I didn't know how to spell that spell haha, puns! so... yeah.
@MathGirl277

wait. ?

'living up to my name'? o.0 It was actually based off the HP spell Patronus, but at the time I didn't know how to spell that spell haha, puns! so... yeah.
2v32at4.jpg
[quote name="FunFilledWTFery" date=2016-01-27 10:18:55] Can we just...build a safety bunker and hide? [/quote] Can we please? Sounds safe. And does anyone have any information on the pirate? They seem harmless now, but we really don't know which alignment they are. Unless it was stated back then and I missed it.
FunFilledWTFery wrote on 2016-01-27:

Can we please? Sounds safe.

And does anyone have any information on the pirate? They seem harmless now, but we really don't know which alignment they are. Unless it was stated back then and I missed it.
MVxSTuW.jpg
[quote name="@FunFilledWTFery" date=2016-01-27 10:18:55] Can we just...build a safety bunker and hide? [/quote] [i]poof[/i] BUNKER! Complete with cogs, cogs, and more cogs! Plus oil! Get yours today! [i]scrambles inside[/i]
@FunFilledWTFery wrote on 2016-01-27:

poof

BUNKER! Complete with cogs, cogs, and more cogs! Plus oil!

Get yours today!

scrambles inside
2v32at4.jpg
Here's my post counter spreadsheet btw. I'm not sure why I didn't share this earlier. If anyone wants a "search by post author" function, just ping me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11GYZQJY8kSWBNB-H9gWXmyS1vS8ivs3GEaGuBf8dg-A/edit?usp=sharing
Here's my post counter spreadsheet btw. I'm not sure why I didn't share this earlier. If anyone wants a "search by post author" function, just ping me.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11GYZQJY8kSWBNB-H9gWXmyS1vS8ivs3GEaGuBf8dg-A/edit?usp=sharing
Ask me about cool things! I know lots about robots and other fun junk. :D
On the other hand, this means I'm stupidly busy, so ping me repeatedly if I'm not responding.
*hugs*

Thanks for sharing this! :D
*hugs*

Thanks for sharing this! :D
2v32at4.jpg
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 104 105