Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [GALA] Frosty Fusion Overflow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/26/26.111.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rhychu (Often confused with the regular Raichu) [b]Classification:[/b] The Electric Horn Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Rock/Electric [b]Description:[/b] This strange Pokemon was found in a field digging with its horn. When it was discovered, nobody knew how it came to be, nor what happened to create it. Eventually, it became popular for trainers for its strength and speed. [img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/133/133.1.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Veebasaur [b]Type:[/b] Grass/Normal [b]Description:[/b] Veebasaur was found at a small, natural reserve. It was found when somebody went to feed the Pokemon there, and ever since, it was extremely popular for its furry mane and its gentle personality. It hasn't been known to evolve, but scientists are researching further into the subject. I'll do more some other time. XP
26.111.png
Name: Rhychu (Often confused with the regular Raichu)
Classification: The Electric Horn Pokemon
Type: Rock/Electric
Description: This strange Pokemon was found in a field digging with its horn. When it was discovered, nobody knew how it came to be, nor what happened to create it. Eventually, it became popular for trainers for its strength and speed.
133.1.png
Name: Veebasaur
Type: Grass/Normal
Description: Veebasaur was found at a small, natural reserve. It was found when somebody went to feed the Pokemon there, and ever since, it was extremely popular for its furry mane and its gentle personality. It hasn't been known to evolve, but scientists are researching further into the subject.

I'll do more some other time. XP
wispfire_fiendcat.png
[center][img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/148/148.112.png[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Rhynair [b]Classification:[/b] The Uni-Serpent Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Dragon/Ground [b]Description:[/b] Although appearing harmless at first glance, this Pokemon will attack anyone who goes near it. It is well known for it's bad temper. [center][img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/76/76.9.png[/img][/center] [b]Name:[/b] Blastem [b]Classification:[/b] The Trapped Turtle Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Water/Rock [b]Description:[/b] This creature ritualistically gets itself stuck inside a boulder, using it as a shell. Boulders are more appealing to these Pokemon than regular shells, as these Pokemon choose to dwell on land and never go into the water.
148.112.png

Name: Rhynair
Classification: The Uni-Serpent Pokemon
Type: Dragon/Ground
Description: Although appearing harmless at first glance, this Pokemon will attack anyone who goes near it. It is well known for it's bad temper.

76.9.png

Name: Blastem
Classification: The Trapped Turtle Pokemon
Type: Water/Rock
Description: This creature ritualistically gets itself stuck inside a boulder, using it as a shell. Boulders are more appealing to these Pokemon than regular shells, as these Pokemon choose to dwell on land and never go into the water.
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
Doing a few more, just because this is too much fun. XD [img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/18/18.79.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Hawkward [b]Classification:[/b] Clumsy Bird Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Normal/Flying [b]Description:[/b] These pokemon tend to be klutzy, bashful creatures. They are not often comfortable around other pokemon, even their own kind... If confronted by anything, they usually panic and trip over themselves trying to fly away, or pretend to be asleep in hope that the other will just go away. However, if you manage to befriend one of these creatures, they are loyal to the end despite being kind of a pain to keep an eye on sometimes. [img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/44/44.4.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Pyrose [b]Classification:[/b] Fire Flower Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Grass/Fire [b]Description:[/b] Pyrose are competitive pokemon, constantly challenging each other to various contests such as racing and seeing who can create the biggest fireball. They are sometimes a danger to their own environment, since despite being part fire type they prefer to live in wooded areas, and they are constantly shedding embers from their flowers. [img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/40/40.82.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Rabbyte [b]Classification:[/b] Robo-Rabbit Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Electric/Steel [b]Description:[/b] These pokemon are incredibly sensitive to almost every kind of signal. They hone in on signals given off by computers and other such devices and feed on data from them. [img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/46/46.15.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Hivemite (Terrible name on that one, sorry.) [b]Classification:[/b] Hive Mind Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Bug/Psychic [b]Description:[/b] These pokemon are all interconnected through a telepathic network, each colony receiving orders from its queen and conversing with each other in brief waves of psychic energy. They are diligent workers, and are surprisingly strong. To train one of these creatures, a trainer really has to work hard to form a connection with the pokemon and establish themselves as its superior, and once they do that the pokemon will be completely loyal to them. It takes a while to train one, but most trainers who have done it agree that all the trouble is worth it in the end.
Doing a few more, just because this is too much fun. XD

18.79.png
Name: Hawkward
Classification: Clumsy Bird Pokemon
Type: Normal/Flying
Description: These pokemon tend to be klutzy, bashful creatures. They are not often comfortable around other pokemon, even their own kind... If confronted by anything, they usually panic and trip over themselves trying to fly away, or pretend to be asleep in hope that the other will just go away. However, if you manage to befriend one of these creatures, they are loyal to the end despite being kind of a pain to keep an eye on sometimes.

44.4.png
Name: Pyrose
Classification: Fire Flower Pokemon
Type: Grass/Fire
Description: Pyrose are competitive pokemon, constantly challenging each other to various contests such as racing and seeing who can create the biggest fireball. They are sometimes a danger to their own environment, since despite being part fire type they prefer to live in wooded areas, and they are constantly shedding embers from their flowers.

40.82.png
Name: Rabbyte
Classification: Robo-Rabbit Pokemon
Type: Electric/Steel
Description: These pokemon are incredibly sensitive to almost every kind of signal. They hone in on signals given off by computers and other such devices and feed on data from them.

46.15.png
Name: Hivemite (Terrible name on that one, sorry.)
Classification: Hive Mind Pokemon
Type: Bug/Psychic
Description: These pokemon are all interconnected through a telepathic network, each colony receiving orders from its queen and conversing with each other in brief waves of psychic energy. They are diligent workers, and are surprisingly strong. To train one of these creatures, a trainer really has to work hard to form a connection with the pokemon and establish themselves as its superior, and once they do that the pokemon will be completely loyal to them. It takes a while to train one, but most trainers who have done it agree that all the trouble is worth it in the end.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
[img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/92/92.22.png[/img] Name: Fearly Classification: The Poking Pokemon Type: Flying/Normal (Or Ghost) Description: Even with the grumpy face this Pokemon has, it playfully goes around and pokes people.
92.22.png

Name: Fearly
Classification: The Poking Pokemon
Type: Flying/Normal (Or Ghost)
Description: Even with the grumpy face this Pokemon has, it playfully goes around and pokes people.
NSAWm8I.png
[img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/73/73.65.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Alakacruel [b]Classification:[/b] The Psychic Squid Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Water/Psychic [b]Description:[/b] Alakacruel was found by a swimmer practicing for a race at the beach. It was liked for it's unique colors and it's strong attacks by trainers. No evolutions or pre-evolutions are known yet.
73.65.png
Name: Alakacruel
Classification: The Psychic Squid Pokemon
Type: Water/Psychic
Description: Alakacruel was found by a swimmer practicing for a race at the beach. It was liked for it's unique colors and it's strong attacks by trainers. No evolutions or pre-evolutions are known yet.
wispfire_fiendcat.png
[img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/109/109.39.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Gumling Classification: Bubblegum Pokemon [b]Type[/b]: Fairy [b]Description[/b]: This pokemon usually leaves a sticky residue in its wake, which attracts hordes of bug-type pokemon.
109.39.png
Name: Gumling
Classification: Bubblegum Pokemon
Type: Fairy
Description: This pokemon usually leaves a sticky residue in its wake, which attracts hordes of bug-type pokemon.
pikachu-female.pngu5zi8.pngpikachu.png
[img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/29/29.58.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Gikkerling [b]Classification:[/b] Pup Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Normal [b]Description:[/b] The interesting thing about these small, playful creatures is that every single one identified so far has been female, so it is unknown just how they reproduce. They make good pets, and are considered an excellent starting pokemon for young children. They are not very loud even when provoked, the loudest sounds they make being little growls and irritated gikkering. [img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/77/77.59.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Woolf [b]Classification:[/b] Deception Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Dark/Fire [b]Description:[/b] These pokemon make themselves out to be docile grazing pokemon, sporting hooves and a mane and tail of soft wool, but this is merely to deceive others - they are ruthless predators with huge appetites. Sometimes they will even prey on other predatorial pokemon, pretending to be an herbivorous pokemon separated from its herd and then striking once the other predator tries to attack it. [img]http://images.alexonsager.net/pokemon/fused/148/148.105.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Skelancholy [b]Classification:[/b] Boneyard Pokemon [b]Type:[/b] Ground/Ghost [b]Description:[/b] These pokemon seem to be constantly mourning something, though nobody knows what. They are most often seen near burial sites, where they tend to the graves and keep everything as neat as they can. They are very perceptive and can pick up on emotions excellently in humans and pokemon alike. If they can tell someone is sad, they will attempt to comfort them, gently curling their body around the mourner and singing a soft melody. Despite their serpentine appearance, they only eat plants and are generally very kind, caring creatures.
29.58.png
Name: Gikkerling
Classification: Pup Pokemon
Type: Normal
Description: The interesting thing about these small, playful creatures is that every single one identified so far has been female, so it is unknown just how they reproduce. They make good pets, and are considered an excellent starting pokemon for young children. They are not very loud even when provoked, the loudest sounds they make being little growls and irritated gikkering.

77.59.png
Name: Woolf
Classification: Deception Pokemon
Type: Dark/Fire
Description: These pokemon make themselves out to be docile grazing pokemon, sporting hooves and a mane and tail of soft wool, but this is merely to deceive others - they are ruthless predators with huge appetites. Sometimes they will even prey on other predatorial pokemon, pretending to be an herbivorous pokemon separated from its herd and then striking once the other predator tries to attack it.

148.105.png
Name: Skelancholy
Classification: Boneyard Pokemon
Type: Ground/Ghost
Description: These pokemon seem to be constantly mourning something, though nobody knows what. They are most often seen near burial sites, where they tend to the graves and keep everything as neat as they can. They are very perceptive and can pick up on emotions excellently in humans and pokemon alike. If they can tell someone is sad, they will attempt to comfort them, gently curling their body around the mourner and singing a soft melody. Despite their serpentine appearance, they only eat plants and are generally very kind, caring creatures.
jbjaGRz.png
Check out my little hatchery! I also have a bio/lore shop, link in the hatchery~
(I did one for the crystaline gala already so ill post that one~) [center] [b]Name:[/b] Nynx (Nidonx) [b]Also Known As:[/b] Dancing Poison Pokemon [b]Type: [/b]Poison/Dark [b]Description:[/b] This pokemon is usually seen dancing in the night. It will try to ask nearby humans and pokemon to dance with it. If they agree to dance, it will poison its partner and immobilize it by the duration of the dance (which can take up to 30 hours or more). Art~! [img]http://pre15.deviantart.net/9935/th/pre/i/2016/018/7/7/nidonx_by_akirakatsuranew-d9oga84.png[/img][/center]
(I did one for the crystaline gala already so ill post that one~)
Name: Nynx (Nidonx)
Also Known As: Dancing Poison Pokemon
Type: Poison/Dark
Description: This pokemon is usually seen dancing in the night. It will try to ask nearby humans and pokemon to dance with it. If they agree to dance, it will poison its partner and immobilize it by the duration of the dance (which can take up to 30 hours or more).

Art~!

nidonx_by_akirakatsuranew-d9oga84.png

WukzpeR.gifArt shop3XAuZ.gifo5uw5.gifGt5ew.giffGHD9.gif
@LunarEcho
Omg i think this thread is a fabulous idea for those who want to make more but have already entered the contest! I can link it to the main contest if you'd like? To direct people here if they want to make more? ouo;;

PS: do you want graphics/banners for your thread here? :'D
@LunarEcho
Omg i think this thread is a fabulous idea for those who want to make more but have already entered the contest! I can link it to the main contest if you'd like? To direct people here if they want to make more? ouo;;

PS: do you want graphics/banners for your thread here? :'D
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
Thank you, I thought it was a good idea too. :D I'm having a ton of fun making fusions and thinking up names and descriptions for them, and I'm just making so many I can't possibly enter them all in the contest with one per day... XD
Ooh, yes please, that would be great!

And, as for the PS, yes, I would! c:
@Clavicado
Thank you, I thought it was a good idea too. :D I'm having a ton of fun making fusions and thinking up names and descriptions for them, and I'm just making so many I can't possibly enter them all in the contest with one per day... XD
Ooh, yes please, that would be great!

And, as for the PS, yes, I would! c:
jbjaGRz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10