Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Game Over Mafia 2.0 (Game Thread)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45
The lynch for Pit was unanimous. I think that could be one of 3 achievements.

1- Overkill
2-Just Plain Cruel
3- Goodbye Forever

However, i am leaning towards the last one referencing the deleted player.
The lynch for Pit was unanimous. I think that could be one of 3 achievements.

1- Overkill
2-Just Plain Cruel
3- Goodbye Forever

However, i am leaning towards the last one referencing the deleted player.
"What do you mean I'm not allowed to keep the wild gryphon as a pet?!"
Well this is great, more players have been glitched and we have three people dead.

One kill was most likely a vig shot, one was probably a maf kill, and one could either be maf or vig. It could also be possible that one of them was murdered by the third party rampage roles, but I have no idea if Poly kept that group or not.
Well this is great, more players have been glitched and we have three people dead.

One kill was most likely a vig shot, one was probably a maf kill, and one could either be maf or vig. It could also be possible that one of them was murdered by the third party rampage roles, but I have no idea if Poly kept that group or not.
Well, I'm glitched.

Why are there so many kills on day 2 and none on day 1? One of those could be Dig Dug. (Also there's a Deleter of living players, which is new)

@Shadowrunner OOT says Rampage is in.

Also Bees?
Well, I'm glitched.

Why are there so many kills on day 2 and none on day 1? One of those could be Dig Dug. (Also there's a Deleter of living players, which is new)

@Shadowrunner OOT says Rampage is in.

Also Bees?
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
in addition to what @leucoss mentioned, there might be a few other possibilities behind the lack of NK on d1??

1. the "night kill" was actually just the one player (inu) being glitched (i believe stan suggested this),
  2. whoever @chaoticreactions roleblocked (shock iirc?) that night would've been doing the kill,
  3. whoever would've been doing the kill was AFK last night,
  4. or the mafia is just trying to &!#*% with us.

i personally have no idea which circumstance is most accurate.

btw, side note, there are a couple of ppl who i recently gave my skype handle to -- i can't log on tonight because there's no wifi at my grandma's (i'm using 4g on my phone to post this). #rip ): sorry gang!!

edited for clarity/typos
in addition to what @leucoss mentioned, there might be a few other possibilities behind the lack of NK on d1??

1. the "night kill" was actually just the one player (inu) being glitched (i believe stan suggested this),
  2. whoever @chaoticreactions roleblocked (shock iirc?) that night would've been doing the kill,
  3. whoever would've been doing the kill was AFK last night,
  4. or the mafia is just trying to &!#*% with us.

i personally have no idea which circumstance is most accurate.

btw, side note, there are a couple of ppl who i recently gave my skype handle to -- i can't log on tonight because there's no wifi at my grandma's (i'm using 4g on my phone to post this). #rip ): sorry gang!!

edited for clarity/typos
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
@Narumitsu Actually it was Shock, and they didn't suggest it, they stated it as fact.

But as for two, I know someone else also RB'd Porp, who was also suspected Maf.
@Narumitsu Actually it was Shock, and they didn't suggest it, they stated it as fact.

But as for two, I know someone else also RB'd Porp, who was also suspected Maf.
TuEVAjZ.png
@Chaoticreactions why was Porp suspected?
@Chaoticreactions why was Porp suspected?
@SilverFrost from knowing Porp. She went quiet on Skype, and she only posted a couple of times here, all in short bursts, when she's online often. It's very un-town-Porp.
@SilverFrost from knowing Porp. She went quiet on Skype, and she only posted a couple of times here, all in short bursts, when she's online often. It's very un-town-Porp.
TuEVAjZ.png
Hour and a half left~
Hour and a half left~

Praise the sun! \o/
[center][quote][size=5]PSA - 1hr 30mins until Lockdown[/size][/quote][/center] [size=1][columns]@Tsaiah @Tsaiah @ashestoashes @ShockZephyr @Shadowrunner @Stanari @Ninjacatblue @wannabequeen @FunFilledWTFery @keraunic @AureaImperatrix @MathGirl277 [nextcol] @Corial @Wintrymix @InuKimi @CodeMaster @earendils @Chaoticreactions @Silverfrost @narumitsu @KingSlayer93 @Geoff @Leucoss @SmashedFish[/columns][/size] > Make sure you've read the rules > Confirm actions/lack thereof > Vote or abstain - it's your call
Quote:
PSA - 1hr 30mins until Lockdown

@Tsaiah
@Tsaiah
@ashestoashes
@ShockZephyr
@Shadowrunner
@Stanari
@Ninjacatblue
@wannabequeen
@FunFilledWTFery
@keraunic