Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1144 1145
@Everburn
Just a reminder to please post the results when you have a chance. Thanks.
@Everburn
Just a reminder to please post the results when you have a chance. Thanks.
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Still no word from Everburn, and it has been quite a while. So, I hope no one minds if I jump in to keep this going. @defenestrating: [color=brown]Door 1 has some trippy symbolism stuff? There are runes everywhere.[/color] As you study the runes, a few of them begin to move! You find that you are staring at a dragon and immediately apologize for any rudeness. Thankfully, she doesn't seem to mind and is instead flattered that you would take such interest. (You're next to post.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48664296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486643/48664296_350.png[/img] [/url] @FlaugaRisa: [color=brown]Door 2 is a brimstone door. It looks heavy. It's warm but how are you getting in?[/color] That question is answered quickly with a large boom! The door falls free and some stones come flying toward you. [item=flame bolt][item=blazing slash][item=sear][item=fiery might fragment][item=fiery acuity fragment] @Mmmmmyst: [color=brown]Door 3 is a wall pretending to a door. You can hear Royals (by Lorde) blaring through.[/color] The "door" moves aside, and you find a strange assortment of "items" that welcome you in! [item=valorous cape][item=tick-tock][item=antique chair][item=spidered seat]
Still no word from Everburn, and it has been quite a while. So, I hope no one minds if I jump in to keep this going.

@defenestrating: Door 1 has some trippy symbolism stuff? There are runes everywhere.
As you study the runes, a few of them begin to move! You find that you are staring at a dragon and immediately apologize for any rudeness. Thankfully, she doesn't seem to mind and is instead flattered that you would take such interest. (You're next to post.)

48664296_350.png

@FlaugaRisa: Door 2 is a brimstone door. It looks heavy. It's warm but how are you getting in?
That question is answered quickly with a large boom! The door falls free and some stones come flying toward you.
Flame Bolt Blazing Slash Sear Fiery Might Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment

@Mmmmmyst: Door 3 is a wall pretending to a door. You can hear Royals (by Lorde) blaring through.
The "door" moves aside, and you find a strange assortment of "items" that welcome you in!
Valorous Cape Tick-Tock Antique Chair Spidered Seat
FR+2___he/him___tumblr_inline_p3wmc1XTnv1tc3swm_540.png
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
w8o0xW1.png
Door 1 pulses with a strange light, and is ice-cold to the touch.

Door 2 is nondescript, but you can hear incessant chirping coming from behind it.

Door 3 looks like it has gone through hell, frankly. It's scratched, dented, charred, and lightly smoking; you wonder how it's even still standing.
Door 1 pulses with a strange light, and is ice-cold to the touch.

Door 2 is nondescript, but you can hear incessant chirping coming from behind it.

Door 3 looks like it has gone through hell, frankly. It's scratched, dented, charred, and lightly smoking; you wonder how it's even still standing.
EpOZGsj.png ~ tumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png ~~
she/her
-
fr+2
-
free cauldron!
@defenestrating I have to go for the hell door. Door 3 for me please~
@defenestrating I have to go for the hell door. Door 3 for me please~
WIrxbxw.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngxeV9D9F.png
@defenestrating

Door 2 please!
@defenestrating

Door 2 please!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@defenestrating

Door 1, then!
@defenestrating

Door 1, then!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea As you reach out to touch the door a second time, it seems to melt away before your eyes. A pair of bright pink eyes greets you, and it takes you a second to notice that they belong to a hatchling, with coloring like a winter night sky. Their face lights up, and they start chattering excitedly at you - mostly about that snowball fight they had a few hours ago that was [i]so awesome.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48907899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489079/48907899_350.png[/img] [/url] @Endifinity As you open the door, you're suddenly engulfed in a cloud of birds. The cacophony gets even louder, and they don't seem to want to leave. Enjoy your new friends...? [item=emerald webwing][item=sweetpuff][item=ragepuff][item=silky webwing][item=webwing alpha] @SweetGracey You don't even have time to open the door before it finally collapses, pelting you with bits of disintegrated door and... stones? At least you also found some healing potions... [item=blazing slash][item=gust slash][item=boulder bolt][item=shock][item=minor health potion]x50
@FrogTea
As you reach out to touch the door a second time, it seems to melt away before your eyes. A pair of bright pink eyes greets you, and it takes you a second to notice that they belong to a hatchling, with coloring like a winter night sky. Their face lights up, and they start chattering excitedly at you - mostly about that snowball fight they had a few hours ago that was so awesome.

48907899_350.png

@Endifinity
As you open the door, you're suddenly engulfed in a cloud of birds. The cacophony gets even louder, and they don't seem to want to leave. Enjoy your new friends...?
Emerald Webwing Sweetpuff Ragepuff Silky Webwing Webwing Alpha

@SweetGracey
You don't even have time to open the door before it finally collapses, pelting you with bits of disintegrated door and... stones? At least you also found some healing potions...
Blazing Slash Gust Slash Boulder Bolt Shock Minor Health Potion x50
EpOZGsj.png ~ tumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png ~~
she/her
-
fr+2
-
free cauldron!
Door 1: It's heavily covered in moss, and you see some runic drawings on the top of the door. You hear a faint whisper from inside.

Door 2: A white door with some golden flowers imprinted into it.

Door 3: Two fertility statues lay on each side of the door. There are very few cracks.
Door 1: It's heavily covered in moss, and you see some runic drawings on the top of the door. You hear a faint whisper from inside.

Door 2: A white door with some golden flowers imprinted into it.

Door 3: Two fertility statues lay on each side of the door. There are very few cracks.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea
Door 2 please!
@FrogTea
Door 2 please!
sig wip :)
@FrogTea
Door 1 pls!
@FrogTea
Door 1 pls!
stef::he/him::aroace::entp::wishlist in profile
1 2 ... 306 307 308 309 310 ... 1144 1145