Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the Door~
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1144 1145
You come across three doors.

From behind one, you hear the faintest whistling of wind, carrying on it the echoes of battling dragons.

A second one is splattered with paint, clearly, someone very artsy has been here before.

The final door shines like gold. You can hear nothing hinting as to what lies behind
You come across three doors.

From behind one, you hear the faintest whistling of wind, carrying on it the echoes of battling dragons.

A second one is splattered with paint, clearly, someone very artsy has been here before.

The final door shines like gold. You can hear nothing hinting as to what lies behind
YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
@Disdain
2 please
@Disdain
2 please
@Disdain
Door 3!
@Disdain
Door 3!
difbanner.gif
Rookie, She/Her, FR time +3. Rudegirl.
Door one?
Door one?
(Just for the record, both of y'all got the username spelled wrong, I didn't get pinged for anything xD) @SaxophoneSuki You find an assortment of battle items, humming with power. [item=Zephyr Might Fragment] [item=Dark Bolt] [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] @Wraith296 You stumble in to find a paint-splattered dragonnworking feverishly at a canvas. Noticing you coming in, he smiles Inn a dazed way and accompanies you out, muttering something about paint supplies. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48542292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485423/48542292_350.png[/img] [/url] (Sorry, I realize you did the last one, but I already ha what was behind the doors picked out. Luck on your part, I guess) @MysticMints Behind the door you find... gold, gold everywhere. Yeesh thats a lot of gold clothing [item=Rusted Treasure Chest]×3 [item=Golden Birdskull Necklace] [item=Gold Aviator Gloves]
(Just for the record, both of y'all got the username spelled wrong, I didn't get pinged for anything xD)

@SaxophoneSuki
You find an assortment of battle items, humming with power.
Zephyr Might Fragment Dark Bolt Glass Hybrid Fragment

@Wraith296
You stumble in to find a paint-splattered dragonnworking feverishly at a canvas. Noticing you coming in, he smiles Inn a dazed way and accompanies you out, muttering something about paint supplies.

48542292_350.png

(Sorry, I realize you did the last one, but I already ha what was behind the doors picked out. Luck on your part, I guess)

@MysticMints

Behind the door you find... gold, gold everywhere. Yeesh thats a lot of gold clothing
Rusted Treasure Chest ×3 Golden Birdskull Necklace Gold Aviator Gloves

YtTJqkQ.gif66qv6M2fOtLh8XJcZmbmseLi4hwAFwM6P8AMc1fhQe1pGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Door 1 has 2 heads. One tells nothing but lies; the other only the truth

Door 2 shines with a radiant light, but hides a dark secret

Door 3 waits for you to realize the pattern
Door 1 has 2 heads. One tells nothing but lies; the other only the truth

Door 2 shines with a radiant light, but hides a dark secret

Door 3 waits for you to realize the pattern
@Wraith296
Door 2?
@Wraith296
Door 2?
EpOZGsj.png ~ tumblr_p9r6km77oX1w8xkufo1_250.png ~~
she/her
-
fr+2
-
free cauldron!
@Wraith296 I go for door 1, and ask the heads whats 1+1=?
@Wraith296 I go for door 1, and ask the heads whats 1+1=?
WIrxbxw.pngtumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.pngxeV9D9F.png
Door 3?
@wraith296
Door 3?
@wraith296

Don't ask why my name is ThunderInvader but I'm in nature.
MV1Iakt.png Any pronouns-Pansexual-ADHD iconMV1Iakt.png
@SweetGracey The door rolls its eyes; its been here and done this many a time. Both heads sigh at you. Inside, you find a gangly hatchling. She trips on her feet as she follows you out the door. Each head points you home in a different direction [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486573/48657269_350.png[/img] @defenestrating The door suddenly grows blinding. By the time you can see again, the door is gone and in its place is a radiant skin. As you pick it up off the ground, its shadow writhes violently, before settling into a more solid form. [skin=11212][skin=3074] @ThunderInvader The Door winks and says something cryptic about numbers and order. Inside, you find a full chess set. [item=black pawn][item=white pawn]
@SweetGracey
The door rolls its eyes; its been here and done this many a time. Both heads sigh at you. Inside, you find a gangly hatchling. She trips on her feet as she follows you out the door. Each head points you home in a different direction
48657269_350.png

@defenestrating
The door suddenly grows blinding. By the time you can see again, the door is gone and in its place is a radiant skin. As you pick it up off the ground, its shadow writhes violently, before settling into a more solid form.

@ThunderInvader
The Door winks and says something cryptic about numbers and order. Inside, you find a full chess set.
Black Pawn White Pawn
1 2 ... 303 304 305 306 307 ... 1144 1145