jCISGWY.pngMOfKycX.pnghMGipS8.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png
@Treesap4444 door 2 plz
@Treesap4444 door 2 plz
234242.png
Door 2?
Door 2?
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Echoshine sorry, door 2 was claimed but door one is still available!
@Echoshine sorry, door 2 was claimed but door one is still available!
EwprDKu.png
Ok! May I have door 1? :,o
Ok! May I have door 1? :,o
@Echoshine Carefully, you poke the door, hoping it'll open. Instead, it chitters at you and shell bugs come crawling out of a crevice hidden by the door, which was a bug itself! [item=Common Shellbug]x20 [item=Bluetipped Shellbug]x15 @loki666 You knock on the door, surprising yourself as you do so but on reflection, you felt like it was the right thing to do. The red instantly faded into the slate grey of the boulder and crumbled to the ground. Peeking inside, you find a fae in a small room holding a scroll. The scroll simply says [i]he who wants must only ask, he who knocks has the sense to ask politely[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46345171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463452/46345171_350.png[/img] [/url] @Naydra Suspicious of the cold air rising from the door at your feet, you gently unlatch the rusted lock and swing the door open, jumping about 10 feet behind you and snatching a whacking stick as you do so. A few seconds pass and a wet, black nose appears in the doorway followed by a dark purple head, claw, tail and soon you're face to face with a sludge sifter. And look at that! It's caught you a present :3 [item=sludge sifter] [item=rat tangle]
@Echoshine Carefully, you poke the door, hoping it'll open. Instead, it chitters at you and shell bugs come crawling out of a crevice hidden by the door, which was a bug itself!
Common Shellbug x20 Bluetipped Shellbug x15

@loki666 You knock on the door, surprising yourself as you do so but on reflection, you felt like it was the right thing to do. The red instantly faded into the slate grey of the boulder and crumbled to the ground. Peeking inside, you find a fae in a small room holding a scroll. The scroll simply says he who wants must only ask, he who knocks has the sense to ask politely

46345171_350.png

@Naydra Suspicious of the cold air rising from the door at your feet, you gently unlatch the rusted lock and swing the door open, jumping about 10 feet behind you and snatching a whacking stick as you do so. A few seconds pass and a wet, black nose appears in the doorway followed by a dark purple head, claw, tail and soon you're face to face with a sludge sifter. And look at that! It's caught you a present :3
Sludge Sifter Rat Tangle
EwprDKu.png
sorry guys bout being late

An old lady pops up in front of u she is wearing a witch outfit
i know Halloween is over but i seem to have some treats left 3 bags please choose one
sorry guys bout being late

An old lady pops up in front of u she is wearing a witch outfit
i know Halloween is over but i seem to have some treats left 3 bags please choose one
234242.png
@loki666

Bag 3 please!
@loki666

Bag 3 please!
vista_coatl2.pngvista_pc2.pngz3ouQq5.gifceBwIw9.gif0AniMUO.gifi4qfGjh.gifvista_pc1.pngvista_coatl1.png
@loki666

Bag 1 please!
@loki666

Bag 1 please!
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
Bag 2! @loki666
Bag 2! @loki666
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 ... 1142 1143