Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Night Before Christmas Mafia
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112
@Detroness You did a lot of that 100+ pages and posted it on the first page. You last left off with the notes on the first page with Spect's lynching. I will take what's on the first page from there, but besides that, the rest you may have to go thru. I will try to help you though.
@Detroness You did a lot of that 100+ pages and posted it on the first page. You last left off with the notes on the first page with Spect's lynching. I will take what's on the first page from there, but besides that, the rest you may have to go thru. I will try to help you though.
rRXPzLg.png
@KaiserSooshie

Why do you want the events exactly?
@KaiserSooshie

Why do you want the events exactly?
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness

Since this was my first Mafia, I want to remember it and the events that happened in it, and not have to go thru the pages over and over again... which would be tedious.

Having a summary of what happened so I can remember it, instead of looking thru it again and again, would be much better. Plus you did keep a good record of what happened for the 1st 90 pages.
@Detroness

Since this was my first Mafia, I want to remember it and the events that happened in it, and not have to go thru the pages over and over again... which would be tedious.

Having a summary of what happened so I can remember it, instead of looking thru it again and again, would be much better. Plus you did keep a good record of what happened for the 1st 90 pages.
rRXPzLg.png
@Detroness Thanks for hosting this! I had fun, even if it got really intense at the end.

If you want advice on how to improve this game, may I make a few suggestions? Most mafia games I've read set up a deadline for a lynch (like say, at the end of the day) and lynch the one with the majority of votes, instead of lynching someone the moment they received a certain number of votes. This would give the players more room to change their minds, and also time for the Belief to save someone from the lynch. Because it's kinda hard to save someone if they could be stolen away before anyone had a chance to save them. Same with Rigil - we didn't find the book until after he had been lynched, and by then it was too late for Belief to save them. Just my two cents, that's all. ^^
@Detroness Thanks for hosting this! I had fun, even if it got really intense at the end.

If you want advice on how to improve this game, may I make a few suggestions? Most mafia games I've read set up a deadline for a lynch (like say, at the end of the day) and lynch the one with the majority of votes, instead of lynching someone the moment they received a certain number of votes. This would give the players more room to change their minds, and also time for the Belief to save someone from the lynch. Because it's kinda hard to save someone if they could be stolen away before anyone had a chance to save them. Same with Rigil - we didn't find the book until after he had been lynched, and by then it was too late for Belief to save them. Just my two cents, that's all. ^^
oCF41Q1.png
@KaiserSooshie

I suppose that makes sense. I don't know how much time I'll be able to actually dedicate to this project of yours, but I'm not lying when I say 'not much'.
@KaiserSooshie

I suppose that makes sense. I don't know how much time I'll be able to actually dedicate to this project of yours, but I'm not lying when I say 'not much'.
2v32at4.jpg
@tigressRising

That's a good suggestion, thank you. I'll keep that in mind if I host future games. Thank you for your participation as well.
@tigressRising

That's a good suggestion, thank you. I'll keep that in mind if I host future games. Thank you for your participation as well.
2v32at4.jpg
I felt so devious in the end there when I was figuring out all the roles we weren't sure of through trickery... Even if it did get me killed in the end. XD
I felt so devious in the end there when I was figuring out all the roles we weren't sure of through trickery... Even if it did get me killed in the end. XD
@Detroness

That's fine. Liek I said I'll be he;ping you out. You already did the 1st 90 pages very well so it's time to help you out to see major events. Plus you've got a busy life, so I understand completely.

Oh and question, I really wanna rp with Rogue now, perhaps I could rp with Rogue, that is if you still do rps beside these maf ones.
@Detroness

That's fine. Liek I said I'll be he;ping you out. You already did the 1st 90 pages very well so it's time to help you out to see major events. Plus you've got a busy life, so I understand completely.

Oh and question, I really wanna rp with Rogue now, perhaps I could rp with Rogue, that is if you still do rps beside these maf ones.
rRXPzLg.png
There was also a moment where I started to wonder if I was getting paranoid... Cause since the beginning I've tried going after Elemiah for literally no reason besides the clue: " claw" but then every time I was set on going after them, I ended up backing out and going after someone else. And in the end everyone is like, "Well... Maybe it isn't Elemiah."

And I'm just like, "It is. It's got to be."

"We know Union and Brimstone and most likely October. Just because Elemiah didn't vote they have to be mafia...." *paranoid eye twitch*

If only I realized sooner just how right I was xD but I'm pretty sure I was losing my mind near the end of my run.
There was also a moment where I started to wonder if I was getting paranoid... Cause since the beginning I've tried going after Elemiah for literally no reason besides the clue: " claw" but then every time I was set on going after them, I ended up backing out and going after someone else. And in the end everyone is like, "Well... Maybe it isn't Elemiah."

And I'm just like, "It is. It's got to be."

"We know Union and Brimstone and most likely October. Just because Elemiah didn't vote they have to be mafia...." *paranoid eye twitch*

If only I realized sooner just how right I was xD but I'm pretty sure I was losing my mind near the end of my run.
@Nanosaur @Kanariah @Lalona @FloatingInSpace @Agrina @Bl00df0x @Skiesti @MyPilot @ForbiddenDeity @WolfSong @KaiserSooshie @tigressRising @freshpeachez @Leopardmask @Lorde @narumitsu

If you have any refs of your player dragons, please send them to me!

Hopefully that's everyone...

Edit: You too @Detroness I haven't decided if I'm just gonna do one host or all of them
@Nanosaur @Kanariah @Lalona @FloatingInSpace @Agrina @Bl00df0x @Skiesti @MyPilot @ForbiddenDeity @WolfSong @KaiserSooshie @tigressRising @freshpeachez @Leopardmask @Lorde @narumitsu

If you have any refs of your player dragons, please send them to me!

Hopefully that's everyone...

Edit: You too @Detroness I haven't decided if I'm just gonna do one host or all of them
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112