Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Paranoia Mafia Sign-ups (1 Slot Needed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Play this game.
Play this game.
MM82e8q.png
noodle bump weeeeee
noodle bump weeeeee
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
Bump!
Bump!
SUzpCE7.png
KL2IG9e.png
@Corial

Reminder that you can only bump threads not in the Dragon Sales or Item Sales threads once every 24 hour period.
Quote:
Excessive Thread Bumping
Threads may not be bumped more than once each 24-hour period on all forum boards. This includes bumping and deleting the bump post (which is also visible to the staff). The exception to this rule are the following boards, where you may bump as often as you like:
  • Item Sales Forum
  • Dragon Sales Forum
@Corial

Reminder that you can only bump threads not in the Dragon Sales or Item Sales threads once every 24 hour period.
Quote:
Excessive Thread Bumping
Threads may not be bumped more than once each 24-hour period on all forum boards. This includes bumping and deleting the bump post (which is also visible to the staff). The exception to this rule are the following boards, where you may bump as often as you like:
  • Item Sales Forum
  • Dragon Sales Forum
uCR5SCW.png
@Stanari @Druddigon8 @Corial

It's time for more HYPE :D

What are y'all looking forward to the most about Paranoia? (playing OR watching XD)
@Stanari @Druddigon8 @Corial

It's time for more HYPE :D

What are y'all looking forward to the most about Paranoia? (playing OR watching XD)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Corial
I don't think I've ever mentioned it but your banner is really neat! 8D

@Tsaiah
stanari mimes something before chao's minions drag her away

Anything I could say here might be a spoiler lol so I'll abstain. I haven't seen the setup for a while, but I do know there's tons of fun stuff. some of which will get cut if y'all slackers don't fill this game
@Corial
I don't think I've ever mentioned it but your banner is really neat! 8D

@Tsaiah
stanari mimes something before chao's minions drag her away

Anything I could say here might be a spoiler lol so I'll abstain. I haven't seen the setup for a while, but I do know there's tons of fun stuff. some of which will get cut if y'all slackers don't fill this game
MM82e8q.png
*quietly sets up camp to wait for more players to fill the signup sheet*

i'm mega hype for getting rly confused and accidentally revealing something to inevitably cause my own demise (probably)
*quietly sets up camp to wait for more players to fill the signup sheet*

i'm mega hype for getting rly confused and accidentally revealing something to inevitably cause my own demise (probably)
late 20s | +3 FR time | glitter boulder

aC86tUH.png
Bump

@Stanari *mimes slicing throat* You've been warned
Bump

@Stanari *mimes slicing throat* You've been warned
TuEVAjZ.png
@Chaoticreactions
Sign me up C:!
@Chaoticreactions
Sign me up C:!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
All signed up!
All signed up!
TuEVAjZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9