Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Person below me gets... [RULES ADDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
This is a gifting game! You simply have to give something to the person who posts below you, and they do the same! Here's how it works: [quote] Person A: the person below me gets [item] Person B: @ person A claim! the person below me gets [item] Person C: @ person B claim! the person... [/quote] ...etc! [b]RULES.[/b] [indent]- You may give the person below anything! Some apparel, a familiar– or more if you're feeling generous! - YOU MUST POST WHAT YOU WILL GIVE TO THE PERSON BELOW WITH YOUR CLAIMING POST. Just posting to claim an item someone gives you is rude and selfish. Above people! If you find they did not include a gift with their post, you are to refuse them the item and skip them. - Be kind! You may not get what you want, but please don't bash people for not posting valuable items that you may claim. Giving things to other people is of their own volition. [b]- Please try to keep giving away your junk to a minimum! Surely, people will not appreciate it and that might halt the game altogether! This rule has been ignored/deceprit as the game has moved on, as I have spotted many people giving away easily obtainable items/coliseum venue items.[/b] [b]- IF SOMEONE GIVES SOMETHING VALUABLE, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO GIVE SOMETHING GOOD AS WELL. This does not necessarily warrant that you must give a whole night sky silk set if the person above gives an egg, but giving away battle stones when the person above gives fairly expensive items/ very valuable items really halts the game because it may make the above person upset, and, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, it makes you seem like a jerk. Be courteous, so that everyone may have fun, or wait for someone to post something you feel like you can match with.[/b] - First come first serve! If you get ninja'd, you may simply edit the post and continue on.[/indent] Alright! I'll start! The person below me gets: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/8594.png[/img]
This is a gifting game! You simply have to give something to the person who posts below you, and they do the same!

Here's how it works:
Quote:
Person A: the person below me gets
Person B: @ person A claim! the person below me gets
Person C: @ person B claim! the person...
...etc!

RULES.
- You may give the person below anything! Some apparel, a familiar– or more if you're feeling generous!
- YOU MUST POST WHAT YOU WILL GIVE TO THE PERSON BELOW WITH YOUR CLAIMING POST. Just posting to claim an item someone gives you is rude and selfish. Above people! If you find they did not include a gift with their post, you are to refuse them the item and skip them.
- Be kind! You may not get what you want, but please don't bash people for not posting valuable items that you may claim. Giving things to other people is of their own volition.
- Please try to keep giving away your junk to a minimum! Surely, people will not appreciate it and that might halt the game altogether! This rule has been ignored/deceprit as the game has moved on, as I have spotted many people giving away easily obtainable items/coliseum venue items.
- IF SOMEONE GIVES SOMETHING VALUABLE, PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO GIVE SOMETHING GOOD AS WELL. This does not necessarily warrant that you must give a whole night sky silk set if the person above gives an egg, but giving away battle stones when the person above gives fairly expensive items/ very valuable items really halts the game because it may make the above person upset, and, I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, it makes you seem like a jerk. Be courteous, so that everyone may have fun, or wait for someone to post something you feel like you can match with.
- First come first serve! If you get ninja'd, you may simply edit the post and continue on.

Alright! I'll start! The person below me gets:
8594.png
plague_ani.gif Sing me a lullaby with war notes. fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png
@Verdigris This looks like fun :) Claim! The person below me gets [item=amber flourish necklace]
@Verdigris
This looks like fun :)
Claim!
The person below me gets
Amber Flourish Necklace

lopunny.gif
Medic
They/Them
Cartoon fanatic
Talk to me about aliens
and video games!
tqKCpSG.png
@TheUselessMedic Claim! :) The person below me gets . . . [item= rotting plaguebringer effigy] and [item= lost gladekeeper sackdoll]
@TheUselessMedic

Claim! :)

The person below me gets . . .

Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy and Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll
Thunder
WQA384m.png
FObX7rS.png
JvUa9ma.png
ePOliyb.png
gYW0j5f.png
BySc4Om.gif
Claim!
@thundershower
Editing...

The person below me gets....
Earth, Arcane, and Lightning battlestone fragments i'm too lazy to make an image of.
Claim!
@thundershower
Editing...

The person below me gets....
Earth, Arcane, and Lightning battlestone fragments i'm too lazy to make an image of.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw Claim! Person below me gets [item=Windcarve Harpy][item=Grey River Flight]
@CrystalClaw
Claim!
Person below me gets Windcarve Harpy Grey River Flight
8AiuGvS.png
@Sherushi Claim! Person below me gets: [item=rusted treasure chest] & [item=teardrop pastel spinel bracelet]
@Sherushi
Claim!

Person below me gets:

Rusted Treasure Chest & Teardrop Pastel Spinel Bracelet
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad Claim! The person below me gets [item=rotala] [size=6]x99 &[/size] [item=warcat protector]
@SakuraDryad
Claim!
The person below me gets
Rotala x99 & Warcat Protector

lopunny.gif
Medic
They/Them
Cartoon fanatic
Talk to me about aliens
and video games!
tqKCpSG.png
@TheUselessMedic Claim! The person below me gets [item=Zalis] and [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band]
@TheUselessMedic
Claim!
The person below me gets
Zalis and Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@shattringmirrors Claim! The person below me gets... [item=Hydra Scorpion] [item=Chestnut Tail Feathers] [item=Ornate Pearly Necklace] [item=Sky Blue Fillet]
@shattringmirrors
Claim! The person below me gets...
Hydra Scorpion Chestnut Tail Feathers Ornate Pearly Necklace Sky Blue Fillet
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra Claim! The person below me gets... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/6605.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/9217.png[/img]
@Pyra
Claim!
The person below me gets...
6605.png9217.png
LEAVING FR SALE!
discounted apparel, familiars, accents, skins, etc.
tumblr_inline_p7gjnb6y4c1rhwzwl_250.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32