1 2 ... 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 2087 2088
https://dragcave.net/view/5tI4j

^trying to get first adult dragon here hah
https://dragcave.net/view/5tI4j

^trying to get first adult dragon here hah
9YChtt8.pngsBhASYI.pngUfFsvzQ.png
I was doing a scry
I was doing a scry
There was a smirk that appeared on Quin’s face, something that had Dustin ready for anything. He expected something raunchy or playful or even snarky if he was going to be honest. There was a lot that could come from the man that was in front of him. But what he got was something genuinely playful. Which was nice. Dustin would be lying if he said that the idea of being able to have Quincy come whenever he wanted wasn’t something he was rather pleased about. It certainly made his life a whole lot easier.

"Name a time, and I'll be sure to make myself completely available for you~"

“Really? You’re making my job so easy~” Dustin retorted, smiling wider as he fished his phone out of his pocket. “Here, add your name into my contacts so that way I have a way to contact you for whatever. I don’t want to have to rely on tracking you down on campus or fishing you off my lawn.” He really didn’t want to fish Quincy off of his lawn again. But at the same time, he wasn’t going to pretend as if that wasn’t a possibility. The guy was a part animal, and Kyle threw a lot of parties. At least this time Dustin could keep an eye on him and maybe persuade him to sleep somewhere other than in the dirt.

I uh... was writing a story LOL
There was a smirk that appeared on Quin’s face, something that had Dustin ready for anything. He expected something raunchy or playful or even snarky if he was going to be honest. There was a lot that could come from the man that was in front of him. But what he got was something genuinely playful. Which was nice. Dustin would be lying if he said that the idea of being able to have Quincy come whenever he wanted wasn’t something he was rather pleased about. It certainly made his life a whole lot easier.

"Name a time, and I'll be sure to make myself completely available for you~"

“Really? You’re making my job so easy~” Dustin retorted, smiling wider as he fished his phone out of his pocket. “Here, add your name into my contacts so that way I have a way to contact you for whatever. I don’t want to have to rely on tracking you down on campus or fishing you off my lawn.” He really didn’t want to fish Quincy off of his lawn again. But at the same time, he wasn’t going to pretend as if that wasn’t a possibility. The guy was a part animal, and Kyle threw a lot of parties. At least this time Dustin could keep an eye on him and maybe persuade him to sleep somewhere other than in the dirt.

I uh... was writing a story LOL
StainedGlass2.png
Np ^^!

I do have some lore thought out at the moment but it's not much.
This is a different world, separated into six different factions. The Pure, the white angels - the Gold-dipped, the golden angels - the Devourers, the red angels - the Hawks, the brown and undead angels - the Departed, the death angels - the Shallows, the earth-bound/mortals. Each celestial faction is ruled over by a monarch. The rulers of the heavens are chosen based on their strength and wisdom, unlike those in the shallows who have no monarch, but rather, they follow a leader, one that will guide them from place to place to ensure their survival and safety.

Each heavenly faction has their own traits, for example, the Pure do not fight, they confront problems with politics, they are fair and try to maintain the peace among the factions. They are connected to the wind and nature.
The Gold-dipped are reserved, only attend important gatherings between the factions and are barely seen outside their lands in the heavens. They are connected with the light, the sun and the moon.
The Devourers are violent and short-tempered, yet extremely intelligent and cunning. They're quite sociable compared to the other factions and like to host parties or gatherings amongst themselves. This faction is quite unique, for they are not connected to a single element or aspect of life, but rather are granted one of their own at a certain age. (Example: Kathinya can make clouds of deadly smoke, Shiraz can make wine out of any and every substance).
The Hawks/Undead earned their names due to, one, their close similarities with birds, and two, unlike the other angels, these are born by the deaths of other creatures, animals, earth-bound dragons, etc.. they are said to be the reincarnation of those who die with guilt in their soul. Hawks are more like outcasts, they don't really hold any political power and are often ignored by the other factions. Not much is known about them, for they are hard to come by. They are connected to the rocks and soil, the fauna.
The Departed are angels closely related with death and disease. They don't really care or get into matters that concern the other factions. These angels are prohibited of wandering amongst mortals, the other factions decided that this was the best for everyone, to confine the Imperfect to their homeland, and all due to their powers. These angels bring death, and now only appear to those who find themselves in their final moments. They do this as to bring them peace and reassurance, to help them find their way after they leave the world of the living.

This is all that I have thought out clearly at the moment, I do have some more thoughts but they're quite messy at the moment ;-;
Do tell if you don't understand something ^^

MMMMMM LORE WITH A FRIEND LETSGOOO
Np ^^!

I do have some lore thought out at the moment but it's not much.
This is a different world, separated into six different factions. The Pure, the white angels - the Gold-dipped, the golden angels - the Devourers, the red angels - the Hawks, the brown and undead angels - the Departed, the death angels - the Shallows, the earth-bound/mortals. Each celestial faction is ruled over by a monarch. The rulers of the heavens are chosen based on their strength and wisdom, unlike those in the shallows who have no monarch, but rather, they follow a leader, one that will guide them from place to place to ensure their survival and safety.

Each heavenly faction has their own traits, for example, the Pure do not fight, they confront problems with politics, they are fair and try to maintain the peace among the factions. They are connected to the wind and nature.
The Gold-dipped are reserved, only attend important gatherings between the factions and are barely seen outside their lands in the heavens. They are connected with the light, the sun and the moon.
The Devourers are violent and short-tempered, yet extremely intelligent and cunning. They're quite sociable compared to the other factions and like to host parties or gatherings amongst themselves. This faction is quite unique, for they are not connected to a single element or aspect of life, but rather are granted one of their own at a certain age. (Example: Kathinya can make clouds of deadly smoke, Shiraz can make wine out of any and every substance).
The Hawks/Undead earned their names due to, one, their close similarities with birds, and two, unlike the other angels, these are born by the deaths of other creatures, animals, earth-bound dragons, etc.. they are said to be the reincarnation of those who die with guilt in their soul. Hawks are more like outcasts, they don't really hold any political power and are often ignored by the other factions. Not much is known about them, for they are hard to come by. They are connected to the rocks and soil, the fauna.
The Departed are angels closely related with death and disease. They don't really care or get into matters that concern the other factions. These angels are prohibited of wandering amongst mortals, the other factions decided that this was the best for everyone, to confine the Imperfect to their homeland, and all due to their powers. These angels bring death, and now only appear to those who find themselves in their final moments. They do this as to bring them peace and reassurance, to help them find their way after they leave the world of the living.

This is all that I have thought out clearly at the moment, I do have some more thoughts but they're quite messy at the moment ;-;
Do tell if you don't understand something ^^

MMMMMM LORE WITH A FRIEND LETSGOOO
borscht

I was googling foods name in english
borscht

I was googling foods name in english
uzcha.gifCyH17.gif X4NYb.gif kxMUK.gif

got no idea what i was doing with this lioden lion id

got no idea what i was doing with this lioden lion id
scout-tf2conga-low-res.gif
this your clan?
...is this a sig?
John Stafford Smith

I don't know?
John Stafford Smith

I don't know?
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81016131
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81016131
ef748996fa6acdd9ae396179aa3901f1b2fde49c.png
8d1b0fa6b9b2b06a1883ea7172045f1c78e1815a.png
0:00 Who is She - I Monster
3:12 Life Letters - Never Get Used To People
5:49 Housewife Radio - Ghost and Pals
9:37 Mind Brand- Judyphonic
14:00 Dirty - Grandson
17:26 Sociopath- StèLouse
20:46 Cradles - Sub Urban
24:15 Breaking the Habit - Lincoln Park
27:34 Monster - Skillet
30:35 Black Everything- Unlike Pluto (reliving my gacha phase rn)
34:23 Worst In Me- Unlike Pluto
37:32 Courtesy Call - idk who it’s by sorry
41:28 Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing- Set It Off
44:35 idk sorry ????
47:48 Backstabber - Kesha
50:56 Animal I’ve Become - Three Day Grace

(I was adding a timeline to a youtube playlist)
0:00 Who is She - I Monster
3:12 Life Letters - Never Get Used To People
5:49 Housewife Radio - Ghost and Pals
9:37 Mind Brand- Judyphonic
14:00 Dirty - Grandson
17:26 Sociopath- StèLouse
20:46 Cradles - Sub Urban
24:15 Breaking the Habit - Lincoln Park
27:34 Monster - Skillet
30:35 Black Everything- Unlike Pluto (reliving my gacha phase rn)
34:23 Worst In Me- Unlike Pluto
37:32 Courtesy Call - idk who it’s by sorry
41:28 Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing- Set It Off
44:35 idk sorry ????
47:48 Backstabber - Kesha
50:56 Animal I’ve Become - Three Day Grace

(I was adding a timeline to a youtube playlist)
wBOpmxj.png
First dragon i had open on the next page from AH [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841132/84113140_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84113140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/841132/84113140_350.png[/img][/url]
First dragon i had open on the next page from AH

84113140_350.png?mtime=ZAAAAAAAAAA.png

84113140_350.png
ZNhRsiG.png
A Happy Home for our Winged Friends
Doesn't know how to do same breed nests

[img][/img]W1Dayps.png
1 2 ... 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 ... 2087 2088