Little Miss Scary
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=24&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=6&winggene=7&wings=61&auth=0848c75c94fdd80b9306ad6fafe02a912c6b7e76&dummyext=prev.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=24&breed=6&element=8&eyetype=6&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=6&winggene=7&wings=61&auth=0848c75c94fdd80b9306ad6fafe02a912c6b7e76&dummyext=prev.png
call me basil!
they/them
Page 1 - Straw Hat Pirates

Page 2 - Kid Pirates

Page 3 - Heart Pirates

Page 4 - Other

( Sorting my dragons :D )
Page 1 - Straw Hat Pirates

Page 2 - Kid Pirates

Page 3 - Heart Pirates

Page 4 - Other

( Sorting my dragons :D )
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
Title: The Effect of Fluency in a Tonal Language on Possessing Absolute Pitch
Title: The Effect of Fluency in a Tonal Language on Possessing Absolute Pitch
FD1rkPC.png
Taib stood tall against the demon, his breaths slow and calm, sword in its scabbard. The demon watched him approach, shrinking down to its human form to meet him. The walked towards each other slowly, the eyes of their followers on their backs.
"Taib... we meet again." The demon spoke into his mind, a small smile on its face. Taib stared at it nervously, his fingers fidgeting at his sides.
"Sulo." He replied, acknowledging the beast cautiously. It held out its hands, waiting until Taib placed his on top of them before beginning the spell. Its eyes rolled back into its head, as (not fire, but ice) began to crawl up their skin.
"C????????r????u???????s???????t??????u???????l???????a????m????????? ???d???????e????????t????????r???????a???????h??????e???????t??? ??????m??????e???.????? ????V??????o??????l?????o??????? ????p?????l???a??????c????e??????n??????t????????a?????.?????????" The demon screeched, the ice nearly up to its shoulder. Taib drew in a breath, trying to steel himself. He knew there was no point in fighting. Where he was going, he would have to get used to a lack of struggle. But, his team did not want him.

So, he was forced to side with the path of evil.

(lol it was Zalgo text but I guess FR didn't recognize it. It says: Volo crustulam. Crustulam detrahet me.)
Taib stood tall against the demon, his breaths slow and calm, sword in its scabbard. The demon watched him approach, shrinking down to its human form to meet him. The walked towards each other slowly, the eyes of their followers on their backs.
"Taib... we meet again." The demon spoke into his mind, a small smile on its face. Taib stared at it nervously, his fingers fidgeting at his sides.
"Sulo." He replied, acknowledging the beast cautiously. It held out its hands, waiting until Taib placed his on top of them before beginning the spell. Its eyes rolled back into its head, as (not fire, but ice) began to crawl up their skin.
"C????????r????u???????s???????t??????u???????l???????a????m????????? ???d???????e????????t????????r???????a???????h??????e???????t??? ??????m??????e???.????? ????V??????o??????l?????o??????? ????p?????l???a??????c????e??????n??????t????????a?????.?????????" The demon screeched, the ice nearly up to its shoulder. Taib drew in a breath, trying to steel himself. He knew there was no point in fighting. Where he was going, he would have to get used to a lack of struggle. But, his team did not want him.

So, he was forced to side with the path of evil.

(lol it was Zalgo text but I guess FR didn't recognize it. It says: Volo crustulam. Crustulam detrahet me.)
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
the hardest part of this is leaving you
the hardest part of this is leaving you
vpK3i5m.png Mf8oDc5.png fC7kNsQ.png
Accent Shop
PWYW Doodle Shop
My Dragons Sales
Toyhouse
Artfight
Drawing all 177 XXXs
@/SkyistheGround [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=159&auth=9eba3e2ca68ba68d19c68019e5a180fd76959a43&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Like you said, nothing a little runes can't fix! I really love how Iri/Shim Moss/Blush looks! Next person, try to do Grapefruit/Swamp/Cerulean lmao this is from the bad dragon color challenge
@/SkyistheGround
dragon?age=1&body=115&bodygene=1&breed=13&element=7&eyetype=11&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=14&winggene=1&wings=159&auth=9eba3e2ca68ba68d19c68019e5a180fd76959a43&dummyext=prev.png
Like you said, nothing a little runes can't fix! I really love how Iri/Shim Moss/Blush looks!

Next person, try to do Grapefruit/Swamp/Cerulean

lmao this is from the bad dragon color challenge
giphy.gif hdWqAOO.png
XmHV7tO.png
|Pronounced 'Phobia'
||come look at my cat
fVc0Lih.png
WKtl2lb.png

||

never gonna give you up
never gonna let you down
never gonna run around and desert you
never gonna make you cry
never gonna say goodbye
never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
||
THE BEST PIECE OF ALL TIME

EDIT: This was an original piece that someone from my orchestra class composed. The link doesn't work because the folder that the music score is being kept in is private :(
THE BEST PIECE OF ALL TIME

EDIT: This was an original piece that someone from my orchestra class composed. The link doesn't work because the folder that the music score is being kept in is private :(
Rippling Cloth !

lev (he/him)
+0 fr time
pings/pms okay
friend requests okay
!!!

!!!
1 2 ... 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 ... 2087 2088