Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Turn to page 45.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@DoveQueen *Looks up* ...HAHA oh boy this'll be [i]fun.[/i] [b][blindly grabs one of three Myst novels behind my desk][/b] [quote=The Book of Atrus, top of pg. 45]"Smiling, Atrus raised his head, looking directly ahead of him. For a moment a cloud of steam obscured his view. Then, as it cleared, he found himself staring into blackness."[/quote] *Tents fingers* Ah, yes, this is a very good omen...
@DoveQueen

*Looks up* ...HAHA oh boy this'll be fun.

[blindly grabs one of three Myst novels behind my desk]

The Book of Atrus, top of pg. 45 wrote:
"Smiling, Atrus raised his head, looking directly ahead of him. For a moment a cloud of steam obscured his view. Then, as it cleared, he found himself staring into blackness."

*Tents fingers* Ah, yes, this is a very good omen...

I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Starsailor

What coding book is that?
@Starsailor

What coding book is that?
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
all the books near me dont have 45 pages. :c they're all comic books.

edit: found one across the room.

" similarly, jupiter has been retained as the ruler of sagittarius but neptune has been put in charge of pisces."

re: the psychic sciences.
all the books near me dont have 45 pages. :c they're all comic books.

edit: found one across the room.

" similarly, jupiter has been retained as the ruler of sagittarius but neptune has been put in charge of pisces."

re: the psychic sciences.
maekbabby.pngskinz.pngartbutton.giftumblrbutton.jpgdimensionriders2.png
From David Weber's At All Costs
Quote:
"As you also know," she didn't so much as glance at Sandusky, who had been responsible for that particular "test operation", "I had my doubts about the advisability of using the new technology in an assassination attempt which was bound to attract as much attention and comment as that one did"
From David Weber's At All Costs
Quote:
"As you also know," she didn't so much as glance at Sandusky, who had been responsible for that particular "test operation", "I had my doubts about the advisability of using the new technology in an assassination attempt which was bound to attract as much attention and comment as that one did"
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
[quote] Put the couscous in a bowl and add 500 ml boiling water.[/quote] A cooking book for salads. :') I wonder if I'm the couscous.
Quote:
Put the couscous in a bowl and add 500 ml boiling water.

A cooking book for salads. :') I wonder if I'm the couscous.
2gEMC44.png j3zsWMV.png
..well, looks like we're doing Warriors: Battles of the Clans..this is gonna be interesting

"Pikepaw, Duckpaw, and Rushpaw kept close to him, easing through the branches toward the open shore"

..wonder what that means (especially since i'm ace and probably aro LOL)
..well, looks like we're doing Warriors: Battles of the Clans..this is gonna be interesting

"Pikepaw, Duckpaw, and Rushpaw kept close to him, easing through the branches toward the open shore"

..wonder what that means (especially since i'm ace and probably aro LOL)
sVQ6W82.pngngipcID.pngsVQ6W82.png
[quote]"Haut Rodric had attended with glazed eye to Pirenne's lecture during the "inspection tour" of the Encyclopedia Building." [i]The Foundation Trilogy- Isaac Asimov[/i][/quote] Ooh, mine sounds educational.
Quote:
"Haut Rodric had attended with glazed eye to Pirenne's lecture during the "inspection tour" of the Encyclopedia Building." The Foundation Trilogy- Isaac Asimov

Ooh, mine sounds educational.
Page 45 was dialogue that continued from page 44 so I'm gonna have to add that lol.
"And you might want to ease up on the gas"
Supernatural- The Unholy Cause

what'r you tryin' to say book.
Page 45 was dialogue that continued from page 44 so I'm gonna have to add that lol.
"And you might want to ease up on the gas"
Supernatural- The Unholy Cause

what'r you tryin' to say book.
4ebb4f16b2e0bbdd556a2f3b2160b220.png
"Sparks flew up from a shimmering blue plane that formed in front of my outspread fingers, bullets and fragments of bullets shattering and bouncing around the room."

Jim Butcher
~ Ghost Story
"Sparks flew up from a shimmering blue plane that formed in front of my outspread fingers, bullets and fragments of bullets shattering and bouncing around the room."

Jim Butcher
~ Ghost Story
wE7J1TW.pngR97DO2x.pnganimalia.png
I've got no books on me but my H.P. Lovecraft collection is due to arrive this week. I'll come back then.
I've got no books on me but my H.P. Lovecraft collection is due to arrive this week. I'll come back then.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46