Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Turn to page 45.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Alright, page 45 of the Natural Way to Draw. "Describe a pose which the model is to take."

Don't tell me what to do
Alright, page 45 of the Natural Way to Draw. "Describe a pose which the model is to take."

Don't tell me what to do
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
I don't really have like a storybook or anything, but I do have a book about Barn Owls by David Chandler.

BirdLife International estimate's the world's population of Barn Owls as five million birds.

So I guess my love life is like that of five million birds.
I don't really have like a storybook or anything, but I do have a book about Barn Owls by David Chandler.

BirdLife International estimate's the world's population of Barn Owls as five million birds.

So I guess my love life is like that of five million birds.
77658809_tthOqVT4Nd1yZea.png
Gray, by Pete Wentz

"I'm the proof."

Well...okay then.
Gray, by Pete Wentz

"I'm the proof."

Well...okay then.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Nobody spoke. Lupin and Bill said good bye and left."

FINE! Leave me! See if I care *cries in silence*
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

"Nobody spoke. Lupin and Bill said good bye and left."

FINE! Leave me! See if I care *cries in silence*
"As I said these words I walked across to the pile of bones in the middle of the floor"

hmmm k
thanks Poe
"As I said these words I walked across to the pile of bones in the middle of the floor"

hmmm k
thanks Poe
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

ahahaha I did this earlier only it was page 52 and you couldn't put the title so people would guess the book.
And it was the fifth sentence
Alright let's go.

"God rot their bones for an infernal set of useless lubberly rogues!" exploded the Admiral, his face reddening at the pressure of the starched collar at his neck.

-Artemis by Stockwin.

eheehehee <3
ahahaha I did this earlier only it was page 52 and you couldn't put the title so people would guess the book.
And it was the fifth sentence
Alright let's go.

"God rot their bones for an infernal set of useless lubberly rogues!" exploded the Admiral, his face reddening at the pressure of the starched collar at his neck.

-Artemis by Stockwin.

eheehehee <3
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
To quoth the Raven Boys:

"Owen Glendower to non Welsh Speakers ---a medieval Welsh noble, had fought against the English for Welsh freedom and then, when capture seemed inevitable, disappeared from the island and from history altogether."

There's a joke about commitment in here somewhere.
To quoth the Raven Boys:

"Owen Glendower to non Welsh Speakers ---a medieval Welsh noble, had fought against the English for Welsh freedom and then, when capture seemed inevitable, disappeared from the island and from history altogether."

There's a joke about commitment in here somewhere.
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
"You have decided whether the rock is igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic, and you have identified its grain size."

- The Smithsonian Guide to Rocks and Minerals

lol idk
"You have decided whether the rock is igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic, and you have identified its grain size."

- The Smithsonian Guide to Rocks and Minerals

lol idk
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
"Theorem 4. Let n?2 be a fixed modulus and let a,b, and c denote arbitrary integers. Then the following hold in Zn.
(1) [a]+[ b ]=[ b ]+[a] and [a][ b ]=[ b ][a]
(2) [a] + ([ b ] + [c]) = ([a] + [ b ]) + [c] and [a]([ b ][c])=([a][ b ])[c]
(3) [a] + [0] = [a] and [a][1] = [a]
(4) [a] + [-a] = [0]
(5) [a]([ b ] + [c]) = [a][ b ] + [a][c]."

Yeah, sounds like my luv life

edit: lol trying to write residue class of b inadvertently bolded my whole post with bbcode whoops
"Theorem 4. Let n?2 be a fixed modulus and let a,b, and c denote arbitrary integers. Then the following hold in Zn.
(1) [a]+[ b ]=[ b ]+[a] and [a][ b ]=[ b ][a]
(2) [a] + ([ b ] + [c]) = ([a] + [ b ]) + [c] and [a]([ b ][c])=([a][ b ])[c]
(3) [a] + [0] = [a] and [a][1] = [a]
(4) [a] + [-a] = [0]
(5) [a]([ b ] + [c]) = [a][ b ] + [a][c]."

Yeah, sounds like my luv life

edit: lol trying to write residue class of b inadvertently bolded my whole post with bbcode whoops
s t a r s a i l o r
Quoth Chemistry Concepts and Problems;
"An ion is an atom or group of atoms that is no longer neutral."

well okay
Quoth Chemistry Concepts and Problems;
"An ion is an atom or group of atoms that is no longer neutral."

well okay
S09KF0c.gif megatron has fallen looks like i'm the leader now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46