Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | CLOSED --> Prizes are being Distributed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Snowraven/Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Image_zpsivatjtqt.png[/img] “Fancy a dip in the Lava Pools? My pool's the best one. Just the right heat, and filled with potential hoard stuffing... stuff.” [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12587614] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125877/12587614_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] You look round and see a fiery looking Coatl grinning at you happily, his forked tongue hanging out like a dog on a summer's day and the tip of his tail lazily drifting through the molten lava pool beside him. “I'm Flashfire, and my Lava Pool is filled with big items, little items and lots of items in between... and I'll only charge you 1000t {or 2g} to take a dip!” He pats a small stack of already accumulated coins beside him, as you ask about the odds of the game. “What if you don't find something? Well that's just tough lava!...” he sees the disappointed look on your face and sighs, “But I suppose I can probably hunt up some sort of consolation prize”.
Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Image_zpsivatjtqt.png

“Fancy a dip in the Lava Pools? My pool's the best one. Just the right heat, and filled with potential hoard stuffing... stuff.”

You look round and see a fiery looking Coatl grinning at you happily, his forked tongue hanging out like a dog on a summer's day and the tip of his tail lazily drifting through the molten lava pool beside him.

“I'm Flashfire, and my Lava Pool is filled with big items, little items and lots of items in between... and I'll only charge you 1000t {or 2g} to take a dip!” He pats a small stack of already accumulated coins beside him, as you ask about the odds of the game.

“What if you don't find something? Well that's just tough lava!...” he sees the disappointed look on your face and sighs, “But I suppose I can probably hunt up some sort of consolation prize”.
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
[center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Snowraven/Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20How%20To%20Play_zpseqjrwbuw.png[/img] When you ask him how to play, Flashfire perks up immediately and eagerly rubs his front paws together. “The game is simple, you give me 1000 treasure, or 2 gems and get a nice relaxing soak in my lava pool. [color=red][b]I can't be here all the time, so just write your name down on this piece of parchment and I'll pop back every few hours to ship your prizes over to your lair!"[/b][/color] [center]v v Flashfire's Parchment v v [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CV3xAYbXWgZ0-jZ27q7xeSb6nhNOYkubXtvBVE80zv8/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][u][color=red][b]PARCHMENT[/b][/color][/u][/size][/url] ^ ^ Please make sure you ONLY add your name to TODAY's dips. ^ ^[/center] [color=red][i]((If you are using a mobile this sheet won't work, please ping me OR Let me know in your PM that this is why you're not on the spreadsheet.))[/i][/color] After making sure you understand how his filing system works, Flashfire continues with his explanation. "While you're in there, have a feel around the bottom. I've scattered pebbles in there, all marked with a number between 1 and 100, and when I'm not here my mate, Fey, will make a note of your pebble number. Whatever number you come out with at the end of your soak determines what prize I give you. You can get an idea of what prizes you might win from that list over there” He waves a feathered wing in the vague direction of a large boulder and when you approach you find a charred scrap of parchment, held down by a chunk of iron ore, with the scratchy penmanship of a dragon.
Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20How%20To%20Play_zpseqjrwbuw.png

When you ask him how to play, Flashfire perks up immediately and eagerly rubs his front paws together.

“The game is simple, you give me 1000 treasure, or 2 gems and get a nice relaxing soak in my lava pool.
I can't be here all the time, so just write your name down on this piece of parchment and I'll pop back every few hours to ship your prizes over to your lair!"

v v Flashfire's Parchment v v
PARCHMENT
^ ^ Please make sure you ONLY add your name to TODAY's dips. ^ ^
((If you are using a mobile this sheet won't work, please ping me OR Let me know in your PM that this is why you're not on the spreadsheet.))

After making sure you understand how his filing system works, Flashfire continues with his explanation.
"While you're in there, have a feel around the bottom. I've scattered pebbles in there, all marked with a number between 1 and 100, and when I'm not here my mate, Fey, will make a note of your pebble number.
Whatever number you come out with at the end of your soak determines what prize I give you. You can get an idea of what prizes you might win from that list over there”

He waves a feathered wing in the vague direction of a large boulder and when you approach you find a charred scrap of parchment, held down by a chunk of iron ore, with the scratchy penmanship of a dragon.
Self Published Author

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Snowraven/Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Prize%20Pool_zpsuchxpiqh.png[/img] If you return from the lava pool with a number ending in 5 or 0, you will win a Grade A prize. Grade A prizes include Dragons, Unhatched Eggs, Scrolls and Festival Chests. If you return from the pool with a number ending in 3, 7 or 9 you win a Grade B Prize. Grade B Prizes will be a Treasure Chest and several of the following items; Familiars, Apparel and other Miscellaneous containers like a Fishscale Basket or Leafy pack. If you return from the pool with a number ending in 2, 4 or 6 you win a Grade C prize. Grade C prizes will always consist of some food, some materials and one random item. If you return from the pool with a number ending in 1 or 8 you win [s]nothing[/s] a consolation prize. All pebbles will earn a random number of Raffle tickets to the Flame Forger's Raffle, found here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1554034][img]http://i.imgur.com/fEe3arf.png[/img][/url] You DO NOT need to let Jesse know how many tickets you won, I will send her a complete list at the end of each day. Thank you ^.^
Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Prize%20Pool_zpsuchxpiqh.png

If you return from the lava pool with a number ending in 5 or 0, you will win a Grade A prize.
Grade A prizes include Dragons, Unhatched Eggs, Scrolls and Festival Chests.

If you return from the pool with a number ending in 3, 7 or 9 you win a Grade B Prize.
Grade B Prizes will be a Treasure Chest and several of the following items; Familiars, Apparel and other Miscellaneous containers like a Fishscale Basket or Leafy pack.

If you return from the pool with a number ending in 2, 4 or 6 you win a Grade C prize.
Grade C prizes will always consist of some food, some materials and one random item.

If you return from the pool with a number ending in 1 or 8 you win nothing a consolation prize.

All pebbles will earn a random number of Raffle tickets to the Flame Forger's Raffle, found here:
fEe3arf.png

You DO NOT need to let Jesse know how many tickets you won, I will send her a complete list at the end of each day. Thank you ^.^
Self Published Author

[center] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Snowraven/Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Rules_zps6ciwemva.png[/img][/center] And now for the boring part. [LIST] [*] You can have [b]ONE[/b] (1) soak in the lava pool per day. Any more than that is bad for your scales. [*] All prizes have been pre-allocated a number. The number you draw from the pool will be assigned by the Random Number Generator. [*] If you get a prize you do not want or like, you can return it to the pool in exchange for a 99 stack of food and a Rusted Treasure Chest or Iron Treasure Chest [b]IF[/b] I have one spare. [*] If a Grade A prize has been collected, and that number is drawn again, your prize will be a Grade B prize. Example: In the morning someone wins the prize assigned to number 35. In the afternoon someone draws number 35, they will be given a Grade B prize, potentially with a bonus item dependant on what I have available. [*]All Prizes will be reset each day at Flight Rising roll over. The above rule will only apply to repeat numbers drawn THAT day. [/LIST] [center][size=5][color=red][u][b]Rule Additions[/b][/u][/size][/color] [b]1)[/b] If you send in treasure or gems for a dip PLEASE remember to add yourself to Flashfire's Parchment (Located in the [u]How To Play[/u] post or [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CV3xAYbXWgZ0-jZ27q7xeSb6nhNOYkubXtvBVE80zv8/edit?usp=sharing]HERE[/url]) [b]IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE SPREADSHEET YOU WILL NOT BE SENT A PRIZE. I am NOT responsible for lost treasure or gems if you do not follow this rule.[/b] [left][color=red][b]EXCEPTION:[/b] If you are using a mobile the spreadsheet will not work. Please Ping me or PM me if you are using a mobile. If I do not send you a prize, chase me. I may miss your Ping/PM while focussing on the Spreadsheet.[/color][/left] [b]2)[/b] ONLY add your name to the spreadsheet tab for the [b]CURRENT[/b] day's date. Anyone found adding their name to the next day before FR Rollover will not be sent a prize for that day. [b]3)[/b] Due to the huge interest in this game, I may end up with a backlog of dips. I WILL SEND OUT YOUR PRIZES. Please bear with me, I do (unfortunately) have a real life too. [b]4)[/b] Now that I'll be using the spreadsheet as you all add your names to it, the Lavadip WILL NOT BE CLOSED from this point on. You are free to send in your dips anytime day or night. Just be aware that this means I will have a backlog whenever I log in, and it may take me some time to get to you all. I have the prizes split per day, and RNG means everyone has a fair shot at all of them. There are plenty of prizes to go around. [/center]
Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Rules_zps6ciwemva.png

And now for the boring part.
  • You can have ONE (1) soak in the lava pool per day. Any more than that is bad for your scales.
  • All prizes have been pre-allocated a number. The number you draw from the pool will be assigned by the Random Number Generator.
  • If you get a prize you do not want or like, you can return it to the pool in exchange for a 99 stack of food and a Rusted Treasure Chest or Iron Treasure Chest IF I have one spare.
  • If a Grade A prize has been collected, and that number is drawn again, your prize will be a Grade B prize.
    Example: In the morning someone wins the prize assigned to number 35. In the afternoon someone draws number 35, they will be given a Grade B prize, potentially with a bonus item dependant on what I have available.
  • All Prizes will be reset each day at Flight Rising roll over. The above rule will only apply to repeat numbers drawn THAT day.

Rule Additions

1) If you send in treasure or gems for a dip PLEASE remember to add yourself to Flashfire's Parchment (Located in the How To Play post or HERE)
IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE SPREADSHEET YOU WILL NOT BE SENT A PRIZE.
I am NOT responsible for lost treasure or gems if you do not follow this rule.
EXCEPTION: If you are using a mobile the spreadsheet will not work.
Please Ping me or PM me if you are using a mobile.
If I do not send you a prize, chase me. I may miss your Ping/PM while focussing on the Spreadsheet.

2) ONLY add your name to the spreadsheet tab for the CURRENT day's date. Anyone found adding their name to the next day before FR Rollover will not be sent a prize for that day.

3) Due to the huge interest in this game, I may end up with a backlog of dips. I WILL SEND OUT YOUR PRIZES. Please bear with me, I do (unfortunately) have a real life too.

4) Now that I'll be using the spreadsheet as you all add your names to it, the Lavadip WILL NOT BE CLOSED from this point on. You are free to send in your dips anytime day or night. Just be aware that this means I will have a backlog whenever I log in, and it may take me some time to get to you all.
I have the prizes split per day, and RNG means everyone has a fair shot at all of them. There are plenty of prizes to go around.
Self Published Author

[center][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/Snowraven/Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Misc_zpswlpyqxgj.png[/img] [center]To be added to a pinglist for when this thread opens and closes, please add yourself to this list! Thank you! [size=7][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/11xv0vn3i5w7w0kCwK0R-lENDyFITdGHSN1nVDnMLvwM/edit?usp=sharing][color=red][b][u]PINGLIST[/u][/b][/color][/url][/size][/center] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1439218/1][img]http://i57.tinypic.com/ick781.jpg[/img][/url][/center] @Noxomra Winners of a 5-card reading currently include: 1) Epscillon 2) Rajioobake 3) 4) 5)
Flight%20Rising%20Lucky%20Lava%20Dip%20Misc_zpswlpyqxgj.png
To be added to a pinglist for when this thread opens and closes, please add yourself to this list! Thank you!

PINGLIST

ick781.jpg

@Noxomra
Winners of a 5-card reading currently include:
1) Epscillon
2) Rajioobake
3)
4)
5)
Self Published Author

Nice! @AristaHolmes Shall I send you the Treasure now?
Nice! @AristaHolmes Shall I send you the Treasure now?
BiLKyog.gif
@Epscillon

No, I'm sorry, this doesn't open until the 23rd (tomorrow) I'm just setting the thread up now ^.^
@Epscillon

No, I'm sorry, this doesn't open until the 23rd (tomorrow) I'm just setting the thread up now ^.^
Self Published Author

I'll delete my post if you want me to, then?
I'll delete my post if you want me to, then?
BiLKyog.gif
@Epscillon

You can leave it, I don't mind :D I have all the posts up I need so no worries ^.^
@Epscillon

You can leave it, I don't mind :D I have all the posts up I need so no worries ^.^
Self Published Author

@AristaHolmes

Okay, then. I look forwards to this, it seems really cool.
@AristaHolmes

Okay, then. I look forwards to this, it seems really cool.
BiLKyog.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46