Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | RNG Pokemon Mafia DISCUSSION - GAME OVER
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54
@Leucoss

The idea was to not waste a lynch and just kill them with standard moves, since Talonflame is at such low health, even a weaker member could kill them.

I realize I sound like a butt for saying that so nonchalantly, but simply, I'd rather use the lynch for info, than for a primary suspect with low health.
@Leucoss

The idea was to not waste a lynch and just kill them with standard moves, since Talonflame is at such low health, even a weaker member could kill them.

I realize I sound like a butt for saying that so nonchalantly, but simply, I'd rather use the lynch for info, than for a primary suspect with low health.
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

I mean, if you think about it, lynching a character is just as bad, really. So it's not as if attacking is infinitely worse, and therefore it's not too bad of you to casually mention, "oh yes we will go in for the kill now".

but still, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. And, you know, right in front of their faces... but oh well.

Well, I guess if by maybe 15:30 nobody objects I'll attack amp myself.
@LadyPlague

I mean, if you think about it, lynching a character is just as bad, really. So it's not as if attacking is infinitely worse, and therefore it's not too bad of you to casually mention, "oh yes we will go in for the kill now".

but still, hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. And, you know, right in front of their faces... but oh well.

Well, I guess if by maybe 15:30 nobody objects I'll attack amp myself.
@CatalyzedLights @LadyPlague
Yeah, I was trying to say that. Easy to attack and we could use the lynch for someone else.

I'll poison @Brightredjem, I think.

I don't believe for a second that Chao would accidentally lynch mafia, @CasualTea96, that was a move to forge trust.

I'm also wondering why pick off Snorlax instead of Virizion.
@CatalyzedLights @LadyPlague
Yeah, I was trying to say that. Easy to attack and we could use the lynch for someone else.

I'll poison @Brightredjem, I think.

I don't believe for a second that Chao would accidentally lynch mafia, @CasualTea96, that was a move to forge trust.

I'm also wondering why pick off Snorlax instead of Virizion.
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
@CatalyzedLights

Between the two choices you've provided, I'd go with Hanoverian23.

Because while both choices have been inactive in the chat, Hanoverian23 is still active on FR, so I'd like to see what's going on there.
@CatalyzedLights

Between the two choices you've provided, I'd go with Hanoverian23.

Because while both choices have been inactive in the chat, Hanoverian23 is still active on FR, so I'd like to see what's going on there.
Ru6naU3.png
@Hanoverian23 Hello, anything to say?
@Hanoverian23 Hello, anything to say?
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
Wait- if the intended lynch pokemon is killed, does this null the attacks or the lynch?

So, who exactly are we lynching, I guess?
Wait- if the intended lynch pokemon is killed, does this null the attacks or the lynch?

So, who exactly are we lynching, I guess?
@CatalyzedLights

We're not so much lynching anyone, as much as forcing a tie between two players.

I assume we're going for Hanoverian23 and Nanosaur.

Also @Varikset , could you switch your lynch vote to someone other than the Talonflame?
@CatalyzedLights

We're not so much lynching anyone, as much as forcing a tie between two players.

I assume we're going for Hanoverian23 and Nanosaur.

Also @Varikset , could you switch your lynch vote to someone other than the Talonflame?
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague

Sorry! By lynch I meant tie. I guess I just used "lynch" 'cause it's done in the lynch thread.

If you need me to help tie, I'll see what I can do. Might be unavailable after ~15:40 or so, though.

(I was concerned that if amp was a part of the tie, and was killed before, then the tie would be null and the other party in the tie would be killed, but that's probably not the case, huh)
@LadyPlague

Sorry! By lynch I meant tie. I guess I just used "lynch" 'cause it's done in the lynch thread.

If you need me to help tie, I'll see what I can do. Might be unavailable after ~15:40 or so, though.

(I was concerned that if amp was a part of the tie, and was killed before, then the tie would be null and the other party in the tie would be killed, but that's probably not the case, huh)
Thank you Varikset!

Now I guess CatalyzedLights, you can cast your vote for Nanosaur right now, and if anyone else votes, I'll place my vote accordingly to make it even.
Thank you Varikset!

Now I guess CatalyzedLights, you can cast your vote for Nanosaur right now, and if anyone else votes, I'll place my vote accordingly to make it even.
Ru6naU3.png
I know what hanoverian's pokemon is, and I'm fairly certain they're not maf. I'm not sure if I should reveal someone else's role, but it might be more beneficial to lynch tie brightredgem and see who they are.

@Catalyzedlights @Ladyplague
I know what hanoverian's pokemon is, and I'm fairly certain they're not maf. I'm not sure if I should reveal someone else's role, but it might be more beneficial to lynch tie brightredgem and see who they are.

@Catalyzedlights @Ladyplague
VOIPBvS.png
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54