Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | RNG Pokemon Mafia DISCUSSION - GAME OVER
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54
@Varikset

whoops, I trust that you're telling the truth, so I've taken your name off said list. (sorry bout that)

Also made some other edits, I guess having to use two lists because one was outdated was tricker than I thought. If there's any other mistakes, tell me, as I'll be out soon for a bit.

@Varikset

whoops, I trust that you're telling the truth, so I've taken your name off said list. (sorry bout that)

Also made some other edits, I guess having to use two lists because one was outdated was tricker than I thought. If there's any other mistakes, tell me, as I'll be out soon for a bit.

Ru6naU3.png
@Varikset When you say you have no reason to lie, does that mean we're allowed to lie about our roles? Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but this is my first mafia game and the rules don't mention it. Of course even if lying is allowed, it doesn't seem wise since being caught lying about your role would be super suspicious.

@LadyPlague Leucoss mentions being poisoned by Tangrowth on page 19 and mentions being a Grass type on page 26. This can only describe Bayleef. ZolfJKimbleeXME is not on your list of unconfirmed and their role is not on the spreadsheet. However, they said Starmie confused them on page 41, which would make them either Swinub or Lumineon.

I've been rereading the thread again. Did anyone notice that Chaotic had Druddigon lynched and they both turned out to be Team Rocket? I don't know if information about two dead players is useful now, but I certainly found it interesting. In another note, the way Chaotic set Ninja up to lynch Ruga on the same day Ninja was captured was impressively devious. I'm sure glad to have that criminal mastermind out of here now.
@Varikset When you say you have no reason to lie, does that mean we're allowed to lie about our roles? Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but this is my first mafia game and the rules don't mention it. Of course even if lying is allowed, it doesn't seem wise since being caught lying about your role would be super suspicious.

@LadyPlague Leucoss mentions being poisoned by Tangrowth on page 19 and mentions being a Grass type on page 26. This can only describe Bayleef. ZolfJKimbleeXME is not on your list of unconfirmed and their role is not on the spreadsheet. However, they said Starmie confused them on page 41, which would make them either Swinub or Lumineon.

I've been rereading the thread again. Did anyone notice that Chaotic had Druddigon lynched and they both turned out to be Team Rocket? I don't know if information about two dead players is useful now, but I certainly found it interesting. In another note, the way Chaotic set Ninja up to lynch Ruga on the same day Ninja was captured was impressively devious. I'm sure glad to have that criminal mastermind out of here now.
LIo8D8G.gif
@Xiria
The lynching drud thing was an accident (probably) but either way, it wouldve gotten chao some excellent trust with the townies. Maf bumping off maf isnt unheard of if they save their own butts in the process
@Xiria
The lynching drud thing was an accident (probably) but either way, it wouldve gotten chao some excellent trust with the townies. Maf bumping off maf isnt unheard of if they save their own butts in the process
m8aFFXb.gif
@Xiria [quote name="Xiria" date=2015-08-23 09:52:02] When you say you have no reason to lie, does that mean we're allowed to lie about our roles? Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but this is my first mafia game and the rules don't mention it. Of course even if lying is allowed, it doesn't seem wise since being caught lying about your role would be super suspicious. [/quote] As far as I'm aware, certainly. In fact, sometimes it's a good idea to lie, especially if you're mafia and about to get lynched. As long as you have a solid cover story, anyway. That's why I am usually pretty poor at playing on the mafia's side. I'm not a very good liar. [size=2]Anyway, if I was still under suspicion from the town, I would probably not have revealed who I am, just to prevent you guys from attacking or lynching me out of suspicion.[/size]
@Xiria
Xiria wrote on 2015-08-23:
When you say you have no reason to lie, does that mean we're allowed to lie about our roles? Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but this is my first mafia game and the rules don't mention it. Of course even if lying is allowed, it doesn't seem wise since being caught lying about your role would be super suspicious.
As far as I'm aware, certainly. In fact, sometimes it's a good idea to lie, especially if you're mafia and about to get lynched. As long as you have a solid cover story, anyway.

That's why I am usually pretty poor at playing on the mafia's side. I'm not a very good liar.

Anyway, if I was still under suspicion from the town, I would probably not have revealed who I am, just to prevent you guys from attacking or lynching me out of suspicion.
@LadyPlague

For the lynch tie, here's my thoughts:

1. I'd rather not be in a tie, if only because it would be a waste- if needed, I can reveal my role, and I promise I won't lie. And if anyone has been watching my actions, my role should be revealed after this post (and at the EoTD), anyways.

2. I'm PMing the reasoning to you since I'd rather not reveal my role, even if it's probably harmless if I do so and it's not hard to figure out. But in short, and in public- I wouldn't tie Heliopunk or Crazyredfire. (LadyPlague, if you want to make the PM public, you can do so. Anyone else- if you want to know why, you can PM me. This is just my feeble attempt at covering up my role. It probably won't work, which is fine.)

3. I would also leave Xiria alone. Since, uh, that's who I've targeted with a status move (no HP loss, I assure you).

(obviously 2 and 3 are only applicable if you trust me. 1 however is pretty much assured, I promise.)
@LadyPlague

For the lynch tie, here's my thoughts:

1. I'd rather not be in a tie, if only because it would be a waste- if needed, I can reveal my role, and I promise I won't lie. And if anyone has been watching my actions, my role should be revealed after this post (and at the EoTD), anyways.

2. I'm PMing the reasoning to you since I'd rather not reveal my role, even if it's probably harmless if I do so and it's not hard to figure out. But in short, and in public- I wouldn't tie Heliopunk or Crazyredfire. (LadyPlague, if you want to make the PM public, you can do so. Anyone else- if you want to know why, you can PM me. This is just my feeble attempt at covering up my role. It probably won't work, which is fine.)

3. I would also leave Xiria alone. Since, uh, that's who I've targeted with a status move (no HP loss, I assure you).

(obviously 2 and 3 are only applicable if you trust me. 1 however is pretty much assured, I promise.)
Quick question- if we've decided to not lynch Amp, does that mean we want to attack Talonflame or no?
Quick question- if we've decided to not lynch Amp, does that mean we want to attack Talonflame or no?
Yes, if we're truly certain about Talonflame's role, we should take care of it now. I mean a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and there won't be many opportunities to actually do something outside of status, lest we have a repeat of days 2 and 3.
Yes, if we're truly certain about Talonflame's role, we should take care of it now. I mean a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush, and there won't be many opportunities to actually do something outside of status, lest we have a repeat of days 2 and 3.
Ru6naU3.png
@CatalyzedLights @LadyPlague

Should we lynch Talonflame with HP of 32?

@Amphiptere
You are looking pretty dead either way, care to share who you attacked yesterday?
@CatalyzedLights @LadyPlague

Should we lynch Talonflame with HP of 32?

@Amphiptere
You are looking pretty dead either way, care to share who you attacked yesterday?
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
So here's the full list of people I'd target-

Brightredjem
Corgite
CasualTea96
Nanosaur
Asashi
FireflyKitty
Hanoverian23
LadyPlague
RaptorFeathers
Frostycloud

A smaller list- I believe Nanosaur was willing to be tied, so that's a good option- also, I'd like to target Hanoverian23 and Brightredjem.
So here's the full list of people I'd target-

Brightredjem
Corgite
CasualTea96
Nanosaur
Asashi
FireflyKitty
Hanoverian23
LadyPlague
RaptorFeathers
Frostycloud

A smaller list- I believe Nanosaur was willing to be tied, so that's a good option- also, I'd like to target Hanoverian23 and Brightredjem.
@Leucoss

If we've already decided to lynch, I believe attacking would be more than enough to off @Amphiptere . No need to waste a lynch if it could be useful in other ways (ex. tie).

Say the word and I'm sure we could attack to kill.

Oh gosh, "off Amphiptere". That sounds horrible, even if I'd do it.

I am so sorry ;-;
@Leucoss

If we've already decided to lynch, I believe attacking would be more than enough to off @Amphiptere . No need to waste a lynch if it could be useful in other ways (ex. tie).

Say the word and I'm sure we could attack to kill.

Oh gosh, "off Amphiptere". That sounds horrible, even if I'd do it.

I am so sorry ;-;
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54