TOPIC | [FF] The Great Flameforge Joust
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@sasga

Sounds amazing; Application sent!
@sasga

Sounds amazing; Application sent!
3PxlXSK.png
@sasga

Oooooh, this sounds like a great idea! I work at a joust irl and I'm always looking for ways to hold me over until I can get back in the stadium. XD Sending in my application for a potential Plague representative now (she's my Mire trainer so she's Arcane, but I've covered her in bones and bird skulls to balance it all out).
@sasga

Oooooh, this sounds like a great idea! I work at a joust irl and I'm always looking for ways to hold me over until I can get back in the stadium. XD Sending in my application for a potential Plague representative now (she's my Mire trainer so she's Arcane, but I've covered her in bones and bird skulls to balance it all out).
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
This looks really neat! I'm sending over an application now \ovo/
This looks really neat! I'm sending over an application now \ovo/
@sasga

Awesome idea. :3
@sasga

Awesome idea. :3
giRiYE5.png
I'm ready for some J O U S T I N G

Bump to the front page, hoping more people join this!
I'm ready for some J O U S T I N G

Bump to the front page, hoping more people join this!
[quote name="sasga" date=2015-08-15 05:42:45] Unfortunately, the Gladekeeper is not very represented at all at the moment, so I hope there are some saplings that would like to step up to the task. Although perhaps they should wait until after the epic battle. Good luck to you all on the last day of your push! [/quote] I've put it down to their push as well, so no worries. There's still time yet ^.^ To everyone entering, thank you so much for supporting this event! I've been worried we wouldn't get enough interest and now it looks like we might have more than enough hahaha ^.^
sasga wrote on 2015-08-15:
Unfortunately, the Gladekeeper is not very represented at all at the moment, so I hope there are some saplings that would like to step up to the task. Although perhaps they should wait until after the epic battle. Good luck to you all on the last day of your push!

I've put it down to their push as well, so no worries. There's still time yet ^.^

To everyone entering, thank you so much for supporting this event! I've been worried we wouldn't get enough interest and now it looks like we might have more than enough hahaha ^.^
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
Just your friendly neighborhood BUMP.
Just your friendly neighborhood BUMP.
My dragon looks forward to trouncing all the competition.

Either that or this is your local friendly bump.
My dragon looks forward to trouncing all the competition.

Either that or this is your local friendly bump.
Sent in an application c:
Sent in an application c:
tumblr_m2gaw8GLsG1qid2nw.gif YjWoQ61.pngtTESfRw.png
Congrats Nature on their win! You all fought super hard, you should all be proud :D This week i'll be in the coli as much as possible (yay for Flameforger's Dom!), so if my responses are a little slow, that might be why.

^bump^
Congrats Nature on their win! You all fought super hard, you should all be proud :D This week i'll be in the coli as much as possible (yay for Flameforger's Dom!), so if my responses are a little slow, that might be why.

^bump^
TrOwIM9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52