Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@eternalnaptime — banned because banning others and then becoming friends is a super cool story to have for sharing in the future

(wait. why are we already at 13180)
@eternalnaptime — banned because banning others and then becoming friends is a super cool story to have for sharing in the future

(wait. why are we already at 13180)
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel
Banned because we are all friends here!
Especially the ban sqwad
@invaderpretzel
Banned because we are all friends here!
Especially the ban sqwad
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
@thenightmareking — banned because friends are the best!! ban squad sounds so cool omg
@thenightmareking — banned because friends are the best!! ban squad sounds so cool omg
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel banned because when do dragoncave eggs hatch?
@invaderpretzel banned because when do dragoncave eggs hatch?
Under construction, please send help
@loristarjar — banned because unsure. i used to play, now i don’t, and i have forgotten everything
@loristarjar — banned because unsure. i used to play, now i don’t, and i have forgotten everything
@invaderpretzel
Banned because I can't beat the first hollow knight pantheon-

@LoriStarJar
Banned because it depends really, there's no time period, rather how many general views/clicks you get on them
On common dragons it can be 5k views, on rare ones 10k or even 20k
By basic views I mean the first out of the three, I can provide you with some good hatcheries if you'd like!
@invaderpretzel
Banned because I can't beat the first hollow knight pantheon-

@LoriStarJar
Banned because it depends really, there's no time period, rather how many general views/clicks you get on them
On common dragons it can be 5k views, on rare ones 10k or even 20k
By basic views I mean the first out of the three, I can provide you with some good hatcheries if you'd like!
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 300 stars!
@theNightmareKing

banned for being +9 hours ahead of FR time when nearly everyone else I see is +3
@theNightmareKing

banned for being +9 hours ahead of FR time when nearly everyone else I see is +3
I1F_bgh0Se-G42moy4Dw3A.png88457649.png64061524.png23323265.png85147973.png
@T3CHN01R banned because I'm also +9
@T3CHN01R banned because I'm also +9
@Loristarjar

Banned because i'm +# :)
@Loristarjar

Banned because i'm +# :)
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@ExoticButters171 banned becaude I catched my wallet again and I'm now on the way to buy another sandsurge for 200kt
@ExoticButters171 banned becaude I catched my wallet again and I'm now on the way to buy another sandsurge for 200kt