TOPIC | The Banning Game
@Exoticbutters171
Banned for being a nerd
@Exoticbutters171
Banned for being a nerd
Uf8EgNV.pngePOliyb.png0DJvxSf.png
o7ZCFYm.png
@Dewfir

Banned because all things considered i'm probably the least nerdy nerd in the Banning squad.
@Dewfir

Banned because all things considered i'm probably the least nerdy nerd in the Banning squad.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@ExoticButters171 banned because in english the name is Juliet I think :D
@ExoticButters171 banned because in english the name is Juliet I think :D
Under construction, please send help
@LoriJarStar banned because im sleepytime gnighty guys hopefully i don't skip abyone on accident with yhis laggy internete ieowoopwkjdkanaknsnenekdlkfdkeeeeeeeee,,scfrhh
@LoriJarStar banned because im sleepytime gnighty guys hopefully i don't skip abyone on accident with yhis laggy internete ieowoopwkjdkanaknsnenekdlkfdkeeeeeeeee,,scfrhh
@Alkalez

Banned because theNightmareKing tried to kill me by eating some weird bugs with orange pimples on them to get me sick with some sort of infection that blinds you. .-.
@Alkalez

Banned because theNightmareKing tried to kill me by eating some weird bugs with orange pimples on them to get me sick with some sort of infection that blinds you. .-.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@ExoticButters171
Banned, :))))
@ExoticButters171
Banned, :))))
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
@theNightmareKing

Banned for somehow making friends in the banned thread.
@theNightmareKing

Banned for somehow making friends in the banned thread.
@eternalnaptime — banned because banning others and then becoming friends is a super cool story to have for sharing in the future

(wait. why are we already at 13180)
@eternalnaptime — banned because banning others and then becoming friends is a super cool story to have for sharing in the future

(wait. why are we already at 13180)
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel
Banned because we are all friends here!
Especially the ban sqwad
@invaderpretzel
Banned because we are all friends here!
Especially the ban sqwad
glory to the Nightmare King _____ • cesare | he/she | fr +9 •
____art shop | accents | wishlist | avatar
_________← get King to 200 stars!
@thenightmareking — banned because friends are the best!! ban squad sounds so cool omg
@thenightmareking — banned because friends are the best!! ban squad sounds so cool omg
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?