Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@Cosmichurricane

Banned because that's not why they're called "tropical storms".
@Cosmichurricane

Banned because that's not why they're called "tropical storms".
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@exoticbutters171 banned because the last time i wanted to pursue meteorology was when I was like nine lol
(do they usually form around the tropics? tropic of cancer and tropic of capricorn? that would explain the name if so)
@exoticbutters171 banned because the last time i wanted to pursue meteorology was when I was like nine lol
(do they usually form around the tropics? tropic of cancer and tropic of capricorn? that would explain the name if so)
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@Cosmichurricane

Banned because lol i don't know a thing about meteorology. I'm probably the last person you'd want to ask if you wanna know that kind of stuff. I'm just saying what i know. :)
@Cosmichurricane

Banned because lol i don't know a thing about meteorology. I'm probably the last person you'd want to ask if you wanna know that kind of stuff. I'm just saying what i know. :)
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
@exoticbutters171 BANNED FOR EDITING YOUR BAN??!?!?!?!?!?!!! you broke an official rule you've been caught in the act
@exoticbutters171 BANNED FOR EDITING YOUR BAN??!?!?!?!?!?!!! you broke an official rule you've been caught in the act
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
@CosmicHurricane [columns] [img]https://img1.picmix.com/output/stamp/thumb/4/0/6/6/2506604_3ea12.png[/img] [nextcol] Banned.
@CosmicHurricane
2506604_3ea12.png Banned.
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
@CosmicHurricane
Banned for having a fire dragon as your pfp, fire-themed vista- AS A WATER FLIGHT!

@MMRooster

Big fat ban for ninja'ing me!1!!!
@CosmicHurricane
Banned for having a fire dragon as your pfp, fire-themed vista- AS A WATER FLIGHT!

@MMRooster

Big fat ban for ninja'ing me!1!!!
tn0RSo5.pnghh5n4WA.png
3adgzZD.pngEB9jVcQ.png
6YousWl.pngqhK4FYS.png
mAiCJNJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
o_hs_006_1.pngo_hs_134_2.pngo_hs-S_038_1.pngo_hs_162_2.pngo_hs_157_2.png
3ani__758__sm.gif 3ani__026-alola__sm.gif
@theybuggers banned because it was flameforger's festival just 2 days ago lol
@mmrooster banned because HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMALS!?!!?!?!?
@theybuggers banned because it was flameforger's festival just 2 days ago lol
@mmrooster banned because HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIMALS!?!!?!?!?
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
@CosmicHurricane

Banned because IT ENDED?! I DIDN'T KNOW
@CosmicHurricane

Banned because IT ENDED?! I DIDN'T KNOW
tn0RSo5.pnghh5n4WA.png
3adgzZD.pngEB9jVcQ.png
6YousWl.pngqhK4FYS.png
mAiCJNJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
@theybuggers banned because it sure doesn't feel like it
but that may or may not be because i'm going back to school tomorrow :/
@theybuggers banned because it sure doesn't feel like it
but that may or may not be because i'm going back to school tomorrow :/
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
@CosmicHurricane

Banned because it really still feels like it.. And for having a short memorial weekend, I still have a day off after this!
@CosmicHurricane

Banned because it really still feels like it.. And for having a short memorial weekend, I still have a day off after this!
tn0RSo5.pnghh5n4WA.png
3adgzZD.pngEB9jVcQ.png
6YousWl.pngqhK4FYS.png
mAiCJNJ.pngJ7D1quC.png