Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
@MMRooster

BANNED BECAUSE *Reattaches the mysterious green strings from several pages ago onto your back* YOU KNOW ROOSTER? I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T FALL FOR MY [(Obvious]] TRAP BUT HERE WE ARE.
@MMRooster

BANNED BECAUSE *Reattaches the mysterious green strings from several pages ago onto your back* YOU KNOW ROOSTER? I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT YOU WOULDN'T FALL FOR MY [(Obvious]] TRAP BUT HERE WE ARE.
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
@ExoticButters171

Banned because this trap was not made for me and I did not fall into it, think again

*repetitive clicking sounds*
@ExoticButters171

Banned because this trap was not made for me and I did not fall into it, think again

*repetitive clicking sounds*
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
@MMRooster

BANNED BECAUSE THE- WAIT. WHAT'S THAT [(Clicking)] SOUND?
@MMRooster

BANNED BECAUSE THE- WAIT. WHAT'S THAT [(Clicking)] SOUND?
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
@ExoticButters171 banned because (Some of the cooked noodles from soup fell to the floor. All traps was activated and only food was hurt) Sorry, I was so hungry I drop some of my pasta :o
@ExoticButters171 banned because (Some of the cooked noodles from soup fell to the floor. All traps was activated and only food was hurt) Sorry, I was so hungry I drop some of my pasta :o
@FriendlyNoodle

Banned because your pasta dropping is messing with my echolocation! It'll take me years to find Kimchi at this rate...

*fumbles around in the direction of the sound of pasta*
@FriendlyNoodle

Banned because your pasta dropping is messing with my echolocation! It'll take me years to find Kimchi at this rate...

*fumbles around in the direction of the sound of pasta*
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
@MMRooster banned beccause actually the pasta made the arrows shapes so you know the direction where Kimchi is. The pasta of path [emoji=planet size=1]
@MMRooster banned beccause actually the pasta made the arrows shapes so you know the direction where Kimchi is. The pasta of path
@FriendlyNoodle

Banned because that's amazing! Incredible! A path of spaghetti straight to Kimchi!

(how did you drop these pastas so perfectly..?) But no time to think! I must save Kimchi!
@FriendlyNoodle

Banned because that's amazing! Incredible! A path of spaghetti straight to Kimchi!

(how did you drop these pastas so perfectly..?) But no time to think! I must save Kimchi!
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
johPgo5.png
@MMRooster

BANNED BECAUSE OH? YOU'RE LOOKING FOR [(Kimchi}}? WELL HERE HE IS! {(The Man Of The Hour)}! *Kimchi is lowered from the ceiling using mysterious green strings very similar to the ones that were used to control you several pages ago*
@MMRooster

BANNED BECAUSE OH? YOU'RE LOOKING FOR [(Kimchi}}? WELL HERE HE IS! {(The Man Of The Hour)}! *Kimchi is lowered from the ceiling using mysterious green strings very similar to the ones that were used to control you several pages ago*
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
@ExoticButters172 banned because woah!!!!!!! Kimchi Pinata!!!!!!
@ExoticButters172 banned because woah!!!!!!! Kimchi Pinata!!!!!!
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
@Werestorm

Banned because woah!! I'll get the baseball bat!! You can go first!
@Werestorm

Banned because woah!! I'll get the baseball bat!! You can go first!
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
johPgo5.png