Banned because if you're seeing things maybe you should go see your bed as well
@kazulir

Banned because if you're seeing things maybe you should go see your bed as well
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
@MMRooster banned because too late it's almost 4am, anyways i don't wanna wake up at noon or something-
@MMRooster banned because too late it's almost 4am, anyways i don't wanna wake up at noon or something-
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
@kazulir banned because I only have one piece of apparel and the tert gene left for my favorite fandragon fkkfng

Also DUDE SLEEP
@kazulir banned because I only have one piece of apparel and the tert gene left for my favorite fandragon fkkfng

Also DUDE SLEEP
78978705.png
They/him/it
80278947.png The Official Sandsurge Eater.
@Werestorm banned because OOOO FANDRAGON ALSO NO I NEED TO FINISH MY COMMISSION NURNUNRURRRRRRRRR
@Werestorm banned because OOOO FANDRAGON ALSO NO I NEED TO FINISH MY COMMISSION NURNUNRURRRRRRRRR
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
@kazulir

BANNED BECAUSE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E [(Hello? Is anyone there?..]]
@kazulir

BANNED BECAUSE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E [(Hello? Is anyone there?..]]
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
@ExoticButters171 banned because i have yet to sleep and it is almost 5am~
@ExoticButters171 banned because i have yet to sleep and it is almost 5am~
lG9UFR1.png
@kazulir

[(Banned because i need help... Spamton has trapped me in this weird room with a vintage telephone in it that i don't know how to use...])
@kazulir

[(Banned because i need help... Spamton has trapped me in this weird room with a vintage telephone in it that i don't know how to use...])
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
@ExoticButters171 banned because do you want me to install the anti-virus and add-blocker?
@ExoticButters171 banned because do you want me to install the anti-virus and add-blocker?
lG9UFR1.png
@kazulir

[(Banned because this isn't a problem that an anti-virus and ad-blocker can solve...]]
@kazulir

[(Banned because this isn't a problem that an anti-virus and ad-blocker can solve...]]
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
@ExoticButters171

Banned because I'll find you, don't worry I'll use echolocation
@ExoticButters171

Banned because I'll find you, don't worry I'll use echolocation
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png