Door 2 please~
@UnluckyFirefox

Door 2 please~
kUUhGXb.pngACY5hfY.png2hQyM5Y.png
@UnluckyFirefox Door 3, please! ^__^
@UnluckyFirefox Door 3, please! ^__^
Silver Kitsune Wish List | Chest List Golden Kitsune
@Lalona

You open the bright door and on the other side is a cave, completely filled with gems and stones of all colors. As you gather them, you come across what seems to be lighting the cave: A Runestone.

@Kyrinasha
As soon as you push open the door, something darts out from the room. But when you look around you can't see anything. Shrugging it off, you look inside the room and see creatures native to The Ashfall Waste. You gather the things in the room in a pouch (Or something, I don't know). However, as you fly back to your lair, you keep seeing something floating beside you. Kind of looks like a fox. Oh well.

@celtic7irish

With the help of your clans element, you remove the vines encasing the door. As soon as they are clear, you hear someone scream, "I'M GONNA KICK THE DOOR OPEN!" and you jump back just in time to avoid what could have badly injured you. Standing in the doorway is a Black-ish green Skydancer. He smiles, thanks you, then starts following you. SKYDANCER Has joined your party! You investigate the room he was in, and find a few plants.
@Lalona

You open the bright door and on the other side is a cave, completely filled with gems and stones of all colors. As you gather them, you come across what seems to be lighting the cave: A Runestone.

@Kyrinasha
As soon as you push open the door, something darts out from the room. But when you look around you can't see anything. Shrugging it off, you look inside the room and see creatures native to The Ashfall Waste. You gather the things in the room in a pouch (Or something, I don't know). However, as you fly back to your lair, you keep seeing something floating beside you. Kind of looks like a fox. Oh well.

@celtic7irish

With the help of your clans element, you remove the vines encasing the door. As soon as they are clear, you hear someone scream, "I'M GONNA KICK THE DOOR OPEN!" and you jump back just in time to avoid what could have badly injured you. Standing in the doorway is a Black-ish green Skydancer. He smiles, thanks you, then starts following you. SKYDANCER Has joined your party! You investigate the room he was in, and find a few plants.
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17300661] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173007/17300661_350.png[/img] [/url] A strong, sturdy dragon paces in front of three doors set into the face of a mountain, grumbling under his breath. "When I get hold of that idiot, we're going to have words," he hisses. Catching sight of you as you hesitate on the edge of the field, staying in the shade of the trees. His expressions evens out into something more friendly, though he's obviously still impatient. "Look, do me a favor and pick a door, okay? Take what's inside so that I can leave this wretched place." Door 1 is a simple stone slab, carved roughly out of the mountain Door 2 is made of wood, and has copper and gold wiring strung throughout it in a pattern you can't make out Door 3 isn't actually a door, but a curtain of long flowering vines [/center] @UnluckyFirefox Please remove the familiar from Revenant so I can accept him. Thanks!

17300661_350.png

A strong, sturdy dragon paces in front of three doors set into the face of a mountain, grumbling under his breath. "When I get hold of that idiot, we're going to have words," he hisses. Catching sight of you as you hesitate on the edge of the field, staying in the shade of the trees. His expressions evens out into something more friendly, though he's obviously still impatient.

"Look, do me a favor and pick a door, okay? Take what's inside so that I can leave this wretched place."

Door 1 is a simple stone slab, carved roughly out of the mountain

Door 2 is made of wood, and has copper and gold wiring strung throughout it in a pattern you can't make out

Door 3 isn't actually a door, but a curtain of long flowering vines

@UnluckyFirefox Please remove the familiar from Revenant so I can accept him. Thanks!
3 please :D

@celtic7irish
3 please :D

@celtic7irish
He/himdeathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif Wishlist I Art Shopstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@celtic7irish
Door 1 please
@celtic7irish
Door 1 please
@celtic7irish

Door 2 please! ^_^
@celtic7irish

Door 2 please! ^_^
heynwcJ.pngM4kaT9Y.png OTY64LS.png
@Reaper200 You choose the roughly hewn stone door. Inside, you find two crates. Stone, haha. [item=Stonewatch Crate][item=Stonewatch Harpy Crate] @Sergsune You choose the second door, with the wires threaded throughout it. Inside, you find some apparel to take with you. [item=Gold Steampunk Gloves][item=Gold Steampunk Vest][item=Gold Steampunk Wings][item=Gold Steampunk Spats][item=Gold Steampunk Goggles][item=Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Gold Steampunk Scarf] @Bl00df0x You choose the third door, the curtain of vines. A delicate Skydancer peers out at you, then smiles, content to follow you home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17703609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/177037/17703609_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Reaper200

You choose the roughly hewn stone door. Inside, you find two crates. Stone, haha.

Stonewatch Crate Stonewatch Harpy Crate

@Sergsune

You choose the second door, with the wires threaded throughout it. Inside, you find some apparel to take with you.

Gold Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Wings Gold Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Gold Steampunk Scarf

@Bl00df0x

You choose the third door, the curtain of vines. A delicate Skydancer peers out at you, then smiles, content to follow you home.

17703609_350.png
You're at your grandmas new house, you don't know where anything is or where any of the doors leads to.

Your grandma ask you to go get something from the corridor to the left, behind one of the doors is the things you have to get.

Pick a door

1) Looks old and worn, It looks like it's leading outside

2) Looks very new and polished

3) Looks like a normal door.
You're at your grandmas new house, you don't know where anything is or where any of the doors leads to.

Your grandma ask you to go get something from the corridor to the left, behind one of the doors is the things you have to get.

Pick a door

1) Looks old and worn, It looks like it's leading outside

2) Looks very new and polished

3) Looks like a normal door.
He/himdeathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif Wishlist I Art Shopstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@celtic7irish
Door 2 :D!
@celtic7irish
Door 2 :D!
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 231 232