Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guess the flight of the user above you
@mothman12 hm..... im getting an earth or light vibe from you? i want to say light, though-- so ill go with that!

edit; oh. i was way off, wow
@mothman12 hm..... im getting an earth or light vibe from you? i want to say light, though-- so ill go with that!

edit; oh. i was way off, wow
CvyoOwu.png
@furo

I was just at your lair page and I can't seem to remember what flight you were...

But I am getting major ice vibes... Fire... THEY ARE LIKE POLAR OPPISITES HOW COULD I GET THAT WRONG...
@furo

I was just at your lair page and I can't seem to remember what flight you were...

But I am getting major ice vibes... Fire... THEY ARE LIKE POLAR OPPISITES HOW COULD I GET THAT WRONG...
WFXNHAl.png
@MagicMistle
Just from the icon/vista I'm getting wind vibes? Maybe earth..

Edit: Oops! That flight should have been a bit obvious now that I look back on it
@MagicMistle
Just from the icon/vista I'm getting wind vibes? Maybe earth..

Edit: Oops! That flight should have been a bit obvious now that I look back on it
segment_1.pngsegment_2.pngsegment_3.pngsegment_4.png
@Puppeteer
Hmm... That's a nice Wind dragon you've got there for your icon... That jester vista is messing with me a bit, but perhaps I'll stick with Wind.

edit; Okay, okay, so I was a bit off, but hey, do I get points for being in the right color realm?
@Puppeteer
Hmm... That's a nice Wind dragon you've got there for your icon... That jester vista is messing with me a bit, but perhaps I'll stick with Wind.

edit; Okay, okay, so I was a bit off, but hey, do I get points for being in the right color realm?
1cIfXhm.png Silvereil Hello, I'm Silvereil
» The Avatar
» The Wishlist
» The Current Project
@silvereil lol XD not really fair that I already knew you were ice but ehh whatever lol
@silvereil lol XD not really fair that I already knew you were ice but ehh whatever lol
ex5BGkW.png
@LadyEllesmere Forgive me if I'm wrong but you look like you'd be part of the Nature flight. Your vista is flowery along with your profile dragon.

Edit: Oh I guessed right. I'm honestly surprised. :3
@LadyEllesmere Forgive me if I'm wrong but you look like you'd be part of the Nature flight. Your vista is flowery along with your profile dragon.

Edit: Oh I guessed right. I'm honestly surprised. :3
sQ35KLV.png
Some days I wish I had wings so I could be free.
@Moonfoxgazer
I see F I R E

Edit: I’m am right
@Moonfoxgazer
I see F I R E

Edit: I’m am right
@Midnightfall

Ahh you gave me some mixed signals! I'm guessing either Ice or Shadow

Edit: Correct with Ice :o
@Midnightfall

Ahh you gave me some mixed signals! I'm guessing either Ice or Shadow

Edit: Correct with Ice :o